#251 2008-09-12 09:36:26

Taint wrote:

she wrote after reading about Mom's death in our local paper.

With respect for your loss, you've seen enough of these soulless asswipes to know that falls underconstituant service, some fuckwit idiot cousin intern who clips the local paper for every fucking day. You wrote the obit, am I right?

Taint, she'd attend the opening of an envelope. You saved her the trouble.

Last edited by choad (2008-09-12 09:37:10)

#252 2008-09-12 10:05:22

ptah13 wrote:

surprise me. If it happens, it will be a sad day for Americans and minorities.

When OJ was found "not guilty", you didn't see a bunch of white folks out burning the local 7-11 and flipping cars over. I'll never understand the, "I didn't get my way so I'm burning down my own neighborhood" mentality. Why don't the rioters take the bus to an all-white neighborhood and burn that down?

They tried but there were boys in blue with full auto weapons in Santa Monica and up on the strip in front of the Bentley dealership.

My friend had a house on the Oakland/Berkeley border. On any given weekend night you could find a picket line preventing egress north.

Last edited by Johnny_Rotten (2008-09-12 10:06:40)

#254 2008-09-12 14:47:24

choad wrote:

Taint wrote:

With respect for your loss, you've seen enough of these soulless asswipes to know that falls underconstituant service, some fuckwit idiot cousin intern who clips the local paper for every fucking day. You wrote the obit, am I right?

Lovely, now I'm defending Sarah Palin. Thanks, guys. Actually, it was an essay I wrote about her death and - no - Sarah actually read it. She was the mayor of fucking Wasilla; it's not as if she had a staff of flacks to do that for her. Remember the letter Anne Kilkenny wrote? (And, yes, I remember Anne, too.) She was right when she said she was on a first name basis with Palin because we all were, and I certainly had the pleasure any number of times of running into Sarah in public and being taken to task for something I had written about her or some issue. She may not be the most sophisticated pol in the world, but she cares what people think about her. She's ambitious and you don't move far unless you're paying attention to what others are saying.

#255 2008-09-12 15:31:45

I don't watch Craig Ferguson.  But I think I'm going to start.

#256 2008-09-12 16:48:11

choad wrote:

Taint wrote:

Fuckwit Idiot=Me.  That's one of my jobs.  And actually it's sometimes harder than it looks... if done right.  I do research on the person, call their employer or any agency they've dealt with, and find out who they are.  Then I write a letter tailored specifically to that one person.  If that person has met the boss, then I'll call the boss and get an anecdote from them to include, to give it that personal touch.

She's ambitious and you don't move far unless you're paying attention to what others are saying.

False.  You don't move far IF you're paying attention to what others are saying.  The people who spend every day reading everything everyone says about them DO NOT MAKE IT.

As mayor, even of a podunk town, she would have at least two assistants... one for scheduling and one for policy research.  Worst case scenario, she may have ONE person who does both.  Regardless, they will both be fuckwit idiots writing letters for the boss.

Then they either get the boss's approval, or photocopy it so the boss reads it.  That way, if a constituent comes up and thanks boss, then boss doesn't look like a fucktard.

Taint, I'm not saying that she's a bitch.  I don't think Bush is an asshole, I just think he's fucking retarded and should go to hell and burn for his crimes.  These people are often very nice in person.  And, strangely enough, some of the people who seem so awesome on TV are really assholes in person.

#257 2008-09-12 17:08:57

Apparently Taint is just the most naive clueless journalist alive judging by how everyone's telling him he doesn't know what he claims to know about a person that he alone here knows personally. 

Get over yourself Taint.  You clearly don't know what you are talking about.  The fact that the letter was written in her own handwriting means nothing.  It's a well known fact that every mayor of Wasilla has a crack team of robots trained to forge his or her handwriting for just such occasions.  In fact, that charming "nice person" you think you personally interacted with was just one of the many fembot replicas she sent out daily to interact with the little people and make nice impressions.

#258 2008-09-12 18:00:46

Well, I missed the "in her own handwritting" part.  Damn that "Evelyn Woodhead Sped Readin'" course I took!  I miss all the important info.

Taint, please accept my apologies.  Damn my cynycism.  If only she wasn't a fucking policy retard, I might have crossed over to the dark side this election.

#259 2008-09-12 18:08:35

George Orr wrote:

I don't watch Craig Ferguson.  But I think I'm going to start.

Great commentary, that. He really does a nice job. Thanks for sharing.

#261 2008-09-12 20:25:48

feisty wrote:

Well, I missed the "in her own handwritting" part.  Damn that "Evelyn Woodhead Sped Readin'" course I took!  I miss all the important info.

Taint, please accept my apologies.  Damn my cynycism.  If only she wasn't a fucking policy retard, I might have crossed over to the dark side this election.

Otherwise, Feisty my love, I agree with everything you've said.

#262 2008-09-17 12:29:08

Look out--she has a witch-hunter in her corner.

#263 2008-09-23 16:49:56

Oh, baby, I'm gonna ride that nice little ass all the way to the White House...

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/afp/20080919/capt.cps.nqi30.190908132616.photo01.photo.default-512x342.jpg?x=400&y=266&q=85&sig=0eHaKu08Ao2AGVd_Qp1z1A--

Last edited by whosasailorthen (2008-09-23 16:50:56)

#264 2008-09-23 16:57:56

I'm still a little confused. Let me see if I have this straight.....

If you grow up in Hawaii, raised by your grandparents, you're "exotic, different."
Grow up in Alaska eating mooseburgers: a quintessential American story.
If your name is Barack you're a radical, unpatriotic Muslim.
Name your kids Willow, Trig, and Track: you're a maverick.
Graduate from Harvard law School and you are unstable.
Attend 5 different small colleges before graduating: you're well grounded.
If you spend 3 years as a brilliant community organizer, become the first
black President of the Harvard Law Review, create a voter registration drive
that registers 150,000 new voters, spend 12 years as a Constitutional Law
professor, spend 8 years as a State Senator representing a district with
over 750,000 people, become chairman of the state Senate's Health and Human
Services committee, spend 4 years in the United States Senate representing a
state of 13 million people while sponsoring 131 bills and serving on the
Foreign Affairs, Environment and Public Works and Veteran's Affairs
committees, you don't have any real leadership experience.
If your total resume is: local weather girl (sports caster), 4 years on
the city council and 6 years as the mayor of a town with fewer than 7,000
people, 20 months as the governor of a state with  650,000 people, then
you're qualified to become the country's second highest ranking executive.
If you have been married to the same woman for 19 years while raising 2
beautiful daughters, all within Protestant churches, you're not a real
Christian.
If you cheated on your first wife with a rich heiress, and left your
disfigured wife and married the heiress the next month, you're a Christian.
If you teach responsible, age appropriate sex education, including the
proper use of birth control, you are eroding the fiber of society.
If , while governor, you staunchly advocate abstinence only, with no other
option in sex education in your state's school system while your unwed teen
daughter ends up pregnant , you're very responsible.
If your wife is a Harvard graduate lawyer who gave up a position in a
prestigious law firm to work for the betterment of her inner city community,
then gave that up to raise a family, your family's values don't represent
America's.
If your husband is nicknamed "First Dude", with at least one DUI
conviction and no college education, who didn't register to vote until age
25 and once was a member of a group that advocated the secession of Alaska
from the USA, your family is extremely admirable.
OK, much clearer now.

Note: I did not write this -- but it's true.

#265 2008-09-23 23:30:49

My newest HL2DM spray tag:

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc263/jesusluvspegging/9d95f212.jpg

It looks better in-game since it's smaller and more compressed.

Bonus demotivator:

http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo111/lolpalin/lppt2/poster44485288.jpg

Last edited by jesusluvspegging (2008-09-23 23:34:27)

#266 2008-09-24 00:01:42

Hmm, Godwin, I expect better from you

#267 2008-09-24 00:05:20

orangeplus wrote:

Hmm, Godwin, I expect better from you

I'm flattered, actually, but you have to understand that you don't get the same level of intelligent trolling in first person shooter servers that you do on the internet at large.  A smarter troll doesn't work in Deathmatch.

The best server-trolling I've ever done was under the name "An Illegal Immigrant" - I didn't even have a marginally-offensive spray to go with the name.  Go on, log into your violent video game of choice as "An Illegal Immigrant" and see what kind of response you get.  It will Awe you.

Last edited by jesusluvspegging (2008-09-24 00:06:39)

#268 2008-09-24 16:41:43

Sarah Palin - I Wanna Lay Pipe

#269 2008-09-24 17:20:21

sofaking wrote:

I'm still a little confused. Let me see if I have this straight...

Stop forwarding your chain emails to us. KTHXBAI.

#270 2008-09-25 12:26:06

I don't watch a lot of TV these days, and at the moment I'm sorry about it.  I ran across these videos of Katie Couric interviewing Sarah Palin on Radar. 

They are unbelievable.  I never had a lot of respect for Katie Couric--still don't have much--but Gov. Palin is just babbling.  Wouldn't you think she (or her handlers) would've learned by now to do some prep work before sitting down in front of a camera to answer questions?

Dan Quayle has been deposed as the biggest political joke in American history.

Board footer

cruelery.com