#1 2007-10-19 13:24:12

#2 2007-10-19 13:46:09

The only way to watch this is to be so high you no longer have the ability to turn the thing off.

The thing I don't understand about the hippies and NORML types is they spend so much time trying to convince everyone of the near miraculous properties of hemp in industrial and medical uses. Who the fuck cares? Seriously, who goes on and on about soy beans like that? Are not the lowly soy bean the industrial equal of hemp? The real reason and everyone knows it, is you want to get high on the stinky. Why not just fucking say so? Why not demand the fucking right to do something that hurts no one else and should be your god damned right? Anything else makes them all somewhat liars, since I know that as soon as pot gets legalized, and it will, nobody's going to care about how much rope you can make from the shit. Personally I think they need to hurry up and do it. Northern California will dominate the market on name brand like France does with wine. But they need to do it soon before the canuckistanians beat us to the punch.

#3 2007-10-19 13:50:08

orangeplus wrote:

The only way to watch this is to be so high you no longer have the ability to turn the thing off.

The thing I don't understand about the hippies and NORML types is they spend so much time trying to convince everyone of the near miraculous properties of hemp in industrial and medical uses. Who the fuck cares? Seriously, who goes on and on about soy beans like that? Are not the lowly soy bean the industrial equal of hemp? The real reason and everyone knows it, is you want to get high on the stinky. Why not just fucking say so? Why not demand the fucking right to do something that hurts no one else and should be your god damned right? Anything else makes them all somewhat liars, since I know that as soon as pot gets legalized, and it will, nobody's going to care about how much rope you can make from the shit. Personally I think they need to hurry up and do it. Northern California will dominate the market on name brand like France does with wine. But they need to do it soon before the canuckistanians beat us to the punch.

Pot's not legal????

Board footer

cruelery.com