#51 2007-10-23 18:20:36

Here's another little confession.  Actually, I am fairly proud of this one. 

A friend of mine had pulled a particularly nasty practical joke on me and I was out for revenge.  A few months later I was stung by a yellowjacket on a local golf course.  The little buggers were everywhere that season.  I invited my friend to play the course and I made a big deal of warning him about staying away from the yellowjackets.  I also conned him into a $20 bet on the game.

While he wasn't looking I poured two vials of yellowjacket pheromone on his golf shoes.  This is the stuff you bait the jacket traps with.  We each got a bucket of practice balls and headed for the range.  As he started hitting the range balls, he immediately surrounded by a swarm of bees.  He got so frustrated he picked up the balls and moved to the other end of the range.  Of course, the bees followed him. 

All day he kept telling me how right I was about the yellowjackets.  He would lose his temper and flail at them with whichever club he was attempting to hit.  Fortunately, the bees were all looking to fuck rather than fight.  I could hardly contain myself.

I got my revenge and continue to do so every time we play together with a new group and I get to retell the story.  I beat him out of 20 bucks on the game too.

#52 2007-10-23 18:46:36

http://cruel.storagelake.com/liquidroadkill.jpg

A syringe of this in a closed car on a hot summer day.   Sorry no details.

#53 2007-10-23 18:53:08

Jesus, Phreddy, please stop. This isn't fucking fair. For every story you tell, I remember three more.

#54 2007-10-24 00:48:10

May anyone join in?

I wouldn't ordinarily, but to my mind revenge stands on equal footing with sex, ice cream, and making small children cry.

I had a landlady in the '80s whose cunt, had she had one, must have been a gory gash of fetid slime. One night I came home to discover that she was painting the entire suite below me with oil paint, giving me a migraine that lasted for days.
The UBC Zoology department, where I worked at the time, was crawling with millions of escaped blatidae, the well-fed insect-jews of an ill-controlled ethology experiment. Those I didn't feed to the carnivorous fish I gathered by the dozen and bred in petrie dishes. When i had nigh on 500 (perhaps...my memories are subject to cannabis-accelerated aggrandizement) I took them to aforementioned landlady's up-scale west-side bungalow in the middle of the night and funneled them through her mail slot. Would it had been her other slot (had she had one).

A few years later, prompted by some minor irritation, I used my universal remote to torment the silly anorexic who lived next to me. (She had a cunt, but the housing lacked allure.) Whenever the little dear turned her TV on, I reached out my window and muted it. She had a repairman in, but he could find no fault with the set. After his visit, however, I changed approach. She'd sit down to watch Wheel of Fortune; I'd switch her to the news. She turned on some menstrual women's program; I'd turn her set off. After a few weeks it became time to up the ante: I allowed her the sound, but slowly turned up the volume, then banged angrily on the wall for quiet. She came over and explained her problem - I told her she should take the TV back to the store where she bought it. And she did. Oddly, the problem persisted. So I passed my days, when I was young, for a life without enemies, even straw ones, is an unappetizing affair.

WCL

Last edited by WilberCuntLicker (2007-10-24 00:51:37)

#55 2007-10-24 01:08:03

You spin a fine post Wilber.  If that really *is* your name.

Unwritten rule #18 : Everyone new is potentially horse.

#56 2007-10-24 01:11:38

Wilber, I don't know you, but you've got a way with words and an evil mind!!!

#57 2007-10-24 01:23:17

opsec wrote:

If I were Horse, I'd piss on your porridge. (Golden streams, is it not?) But I'm not Horse, nor any other PKD-inspired equine, trojan artifact or whinnying tower of schizophrenic bombast. I'm WilberCuntLicker, and if any of the lovely ladies here are willing to put it on the table, I'd like to lick some cunt.

WCL

#58 2007-10-24 02:03:03

dirckman wrote:

Wilber, I don't know you, but you've got a way with words and an evil mind!!!

Thank you Dirckman, glad to meet you. Shall I tell another (shorter) story?

My grandmother, may she rest, had a cunt that was so rugose the inner folds of her labia had their own dimensional numbers. Teams of physicists and mathematicians laboured day and night to describe the forces on the event horizon of her cunthole, and at one time a manned probe was tragically lost when...but that's a different story. This tale is about my response to her prudery when I showed up at her door as a young man with a lovely woman in tow. The woman in question had a cunt as sweet as a wild strawberry. It was pink and soft and naturally hairless, and the syrup that dripped from it would be trivialized were I to describe it as ambrosial. My grandmother, however, barred access to this singular treasure, insisting that we spend the night in separate rooms. I lay in bed all night with my cock pressing against my chin, my tongue darting back and forth in involuntary spasms of frustration. The next day dear granny went to work. She owned an antique store, and her house was filled with lovely bits of ancient bric-a-brac. Once she was gone I placed the means of my revenge upon a Victorian settee, spread her out till her pubic symphysis cracked conveniently in two, and spent the day impregnating all I could find that was vaguely phallic in conformation with the tangy smell of wild strawberries. Old glass fruit, mirror handles, fountain pens, the silver service, grandfather's swaggerstick, the toilet plunger, the bedside phone, and finally (think Georges Bataille) her spare glass eye - everything and anything that would fit in part or whole was rubbed and shoved and shone until it stank. Then I put it all back, carefully, but unwashed, and left.

WCL

#59 2007-10-24 07:50:01

opsec wrote:

There is a picture that used to get posted in the Morning Oats days on Cruel that would be appropriate here.

Well, two pictures because I know the one that RT will reach for first.

#60 2007-10-24 12:08:55

Phreddy wrote:

For all you dog lovers, here is my confession.

Our clueless neighbors had a stupid bitch that barked constantly when they were gone.

Don't know how you did it, Phreddy - let's make that, I don't want to know how you did it - but my neighborhood is quiet now.

My neighbors have emailed two profuse apologies since yesterday.

Listen up, everybody: High-Street.Org gets results! Tell your friends!

#61 2007-10-24 12:41:45

choad wrote:

Don't know how you did it, Phreddy - let's make that, I don't want to know how you did it - but my neighborhood is quiet now.

My neighbors have emailed two profuse apologies since yesterday.

Happy to help Choad.  This was not my first nor my last foray into neighborhood improvement projects.  Glad to hear you are taking up the cape to protect peace and quiet.  I will, however, caution you to keep the deeds to yourself, trusted friends, and your High-Street compadres.  You never know when one of your neighbors may get drunk at a block party and bust your superhero status.

#62 2007-10-24 19:34:40

Dirckman has a tale to tell about an afternoon spent with two ladies.....  Dirckman took it upon himself to have lunch one afternoon with an attractive young lady friend of his...  One thing led to another during the subsequent drive through the hills and the attractive young lady removed the bubble gum from her mouth and stuck it on Dirckman's dashboard.....  She then commenced giving Dirckman road head of which Dirckman was pleased....  Anyhow, later on that afternoon Dirckman went to another lady friends house to get drunk with her.....  One thing led to another and Dirckman's lady friend commented that Dirckman's dick smelled and tasted like bubblegum....  Dirckman laughed evilly on the inside and blamed it on his body wash.

#63 2007-10-24 21:05:36

Dirckman's weiner is gonna fall off.

#64 2007-10-24 21:21:16

Dirckman's going to get a one-way trip to Bolivia.

Choad lost his cheery in a waterfront brothel in Callio, which cost him a buck fifty, a litter of crabs, panic and ddt powder. Choad was 15.

#65 2007-10-24 21:23:29

choad wrote:

Dirckman's going to get a one-way trip to Bolivia.

Choad lost his cheery in a waterfront brothel in Callio, which cost him a buck fifty, a litter of crabs, panic and ddt powder. Choad was 15.

Speaking of Bolivia...

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#66 2007-10-24 21:39:49

Callio is Lima, Peru's shipping port.

#67 2007-10-25 08:30:04

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

My grandmother, may she rest, had a cunt that was so rugose the inner folds of her labia had their own dimensional numbers. Teams of physicists and mathematicians laboured day and night to describe the forces on the event horizon of her cunthole, and at one time a manned probe was tragically lost when...but that's a different story....
WCL

This just wafts of Horse.

#68 2007-10-25 15:17:50

Roger_That wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

My grandmother, may she rest, had a cunt that was so rugose the inner folds of her labia had their own dimensional numbers. Teams of physicists and mathematicians laboured day and night to describe the forces on the event horizon of her cunthole, and at one time a manned probe was tragically lost when...but that's a different story....
WCL

This just wafts of Horse.

Is there, then, but one man on the continent capable of off-colour sesquipedalian rhodomontade? Methinks not. In addition:

a) I do not waft. Admittedly, my effluvium is quaquaversal, but I maintain a strict no-waft zone around my keyboard.
b) I am not fond of horses...except as glue. (As a young thespian I ran fleeing [hands over fundament] at the suggestion I play the lead role in Equus.)
c) I am not American, nor do I venture below the evil 7-squared.
d) In consequence of c), I can spell. Go ahead. Ask me to spell something. Anything.
e) I can talk like a human being, if I want to. Not that I do.
f) Show me your cunt that I may lick thereof. That is the object of my perseveration. Not inter-special watersports.
g) whiz. I'm not horse. I'm

WilberCuntLicker - at your cervix.

#69 2007-10-25 15:26:05

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

I don't have a cervix, so perhaps you should go banging up someone else's tampon socket.

#70 2007-10-25 15:31:39

Roger_That wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

I don't have a cervix, so perhaps you should go banging up someone else's tampon socket.

Ah...so sorry...I'm guilty of the coarsest insensitivity. Hysterectomies are nothing to laugh at. My apologies.
WCL

#71 2007-10-25 15:43:48

my effluvium is quaquaversal

Blame Brownian motion, or perhaps in your case the Wiener process.

#72 2007-10-25 15:45:28

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Ah...so sorry...I'm guilty of the coarsest insensitivity. Hysterectomies are nothing to laugh at. My apologies.
WCL

Ok rule #1 at cruel:  Never apologi"s"e you foreign fuck.  I can speak the Queen's English as well.

Honestly, I wasn't upset anyhow.  Hell, I posted pics up at the old cruel of my huge incision with surgical staples, pain catheter and nasty bloating.  (No I didn't show my cunt).  So cervix, surgery, hysterectomy jokes, have at it, seriously

Besides, they gave me a huge vat of percocet.

Edit:  Would anyone like to see the pic again?

#73 2007-10-25 15:57:59

opsec wrote:

my effluvium is quaquaversal

Blame Brownian motion, or perhaps in your case the Wiener process.

Ah...tea and sausage.
I'm bowing out now, before I become over-embroiled and over-exposed.
But I'm still not horse, and Roger, I'd love to lick your cervix-less cunt.
Perhaps you have a rectocele I could nibble on?
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff314/wilbercuntlicker/rc2.jpg

#74 2007-10-25 16:00:28

AGGGGGGGGGGGH NOT AT WORK!

#75 2007-10-25 16:32:16

Roger_That wrote:

Well obviously I couldn't nibble on your rectocele at work.
But we could meet at a hotel.
Ever get up to Canada?
WCL

#76 2007-10-25 16:36:11

Greetings, Wilbur...

You were speaking there to a genUine, dyed in the kiwi wool roofucker.

#77 2007-10-25 16:38:05

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Roger_That wrote:

Well obviously I couldn't nibble on your rectocele at work.
But we could meet at a hotel.
Ever get up to Canada?
WCL

Oh no.  Not Canada...

#78 2007-10-25 16:40:30

choad wrote:

Greetings, Wilbur...

You were speaking there to a genUine, dyed in the kiwi wool roofucker.

Christ...no wonder she lost her cervix.

(And thanks for the greeting....)

#79 2007-10-25 16:43:11

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Christ...no wonder she lost her cervix.

(And thanks for the greeting....)

I am not sure I can find any sort of tie-in to blame the rooboy for that.

#80 2007-10-25 17:23:23

Roger_That wrote:

You're fishing for a second apology, Wogga? That's a record!

#81 2007-10-25 18:49:46

choad wrote:

Roger_That wrote:

You're fishing for a second apology, Wogga? That's a record!

In all verity, the first apology wasn't. I thought Roger was a man...I was commiserating on the loss of his cunt-bits.

WCL

#82 2007-10-25 19:47:05

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

In all verity, the first apology wasn't. I thought Roger was a man...I was commiserating on the loss of his cunt-bits.

WCL

FOOOOOLED you.  Har har.

Board footer

cruelery.com