#551 2008-10-16 14:41:16

"Joe The Plumber"

"Turns out that Joe Wurzelbacher from the Toledo event is a close relative of Robert Wurzelbacher of Milford, Ohio. Who"s Robert Wurzelbacher? Only Charles Keating"s son-in-law and the former senior vice president of American Continental, the parent company of the infamous Lincoln Savings and Loan. The now retired elder Wurzelbacher is also a major contributor to Republican causes giving well over $10,000 in the last few year."

#552 2008-10-16 14:47:54

Bigcat wrote:

Anybody see the similarities in McCain and Uncle Fester?

Actually, I've always thought he resembled Colonel Tigh from BSG:
http://www.adampieniazek.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/mccainortigh.png

#553 2008-10-16 15:01:16

http://cruel.storagelake.com/mccainleavingstage.png

#554 2008-10-16 15:39:38

And that image is in no way photoshopped.

#555 2008-10-16 15:40:25

this was so lame I had to post it

http://laughingsquid.com/wp-content/uploads/batmobama-robiden.jpg

#556 2008-10-16 15:46:39

Zookeeper wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

Anybody see the similarities in McCain and Uncle Fester?

Actually, I've always thought he resembled Colonel Tigh from BSG:
http://www.adampieniazek.com/wp-content … ortigh.png

Wow, That's incredible actually. If not for the space age coat, You wouldn't know who from who.

#557 2008-10-16 15:51:28

http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/5461/c7b6d6adf804411159af5e0vl5.gif

#558 2008-10-17 17:15:53

Dmtdust wrote:

"Joe The Plumber"

"Turns out that Joe Wurzelbacher from the Toledo event is a close relative of Robert Wurzelbacher of Milford, Ohio. Who"s Robert Wurzelbacher? Only Charles Keating"s son-in-law and the former senior vice president of American Continental, the parent company of the infamous Lincoln Savings and Loan. The now retired elder Wurzelbacher is also a major contributor to Republican causes giving well over $10,000 in the last few year."

Hmmm, is Feisty right or just jaded already?

https://cruelery.com/uploads/359_billfarmer_2002-05-19_743.jpg

Say it ain't so Joe. Huckabee said yesterday that his people booked Joe on Monday, days before the debate, to be on his Fox News weekend show. Which I think makes this an exclusive as Joe's first sit down studio appearence.  I wonder if they will ask about Joe's association with the Natural Law Party.

The right wing blogs are incensed at the level of scrutiny he is recieving. Hey he is just a random man on the street who asked a question isn't he? He isn't someone who continues to willingly insert himself into political discourse?

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

Last edited by Johnny_Rotten (2008-10-17 17:22:33)

#559 2008-10-17 17:24:18

When the Obamanots came for the Plumbers,
I remained silent;
I was not a plumber.

When they locked up the conservatives,
I remained silent;
I was not a conservative.

When they came for the trade unionists (card check),
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the rich,
I remained silent;
I was not rich.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.

#560 2008-10-20 16:00:09

I'm not sure but why is the media demonizing some random plumber named joe?

Sorry DMT, I accidentally clicked "report" on your post. I put in a personal message that said, "I think DMT is the bomb" (totally). I hope those two cancel themselves out. I know how some folks around here are a little trigger happy (what was that gay dudes name that got figuratively taintsmacked for scrapping posts from that My Little Pony bitch?). anyway... yeah ! Far out!

#561 2008-10-20 16:15:05

Wow ... it's like reading moi!  I had no idea I'd been such an influence to so many here.  Ptah, you make me feel like a proud papa.   You have learned much, my boy.

#562 2008-10-20 16:23:00

BTW PLUS-ONOVICH ... did you do that mcCain-kiss gif?   that waas fucking CLASSIC dude.  As we speak I have sent it coursing through the very veins, arteries and tubes of the Internets.   Thanks very much.

#563 2008-10-20 16:28:39

Dmtdust wrote:

When the Obamanots came for the Plumbers,
I remained silent;
I was not a plumber.

When they locked up the conservatives,
I remained silent;
I was not a conservative.

When they came for the trade unionists (card check),
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the rich,
I remained silent;
I was not rich.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.

....Man that was some moving verse.

#564 2008-10-20 17:01:44

Horseonovich wrote:

Wow ... it's like reading moi!  I had no idea I'd been such an influence to so many here.  Ptah, you make me feel like a proud papa.   You have learned much, my boy.

Pretty sad, you spavined old pony. You're going to need to update that tired old voice of yours. There are at least 15 regulars on this site who can write rings around your monotone. In general, and thank you for supplying yet another instance of empirical confirmation, it's a pretty bad idea for old guys like you to mount a comeback without a proper rescripting. Just so you know, the only person you sound like is toi, and it's pretty damned lame-ass, decidedly boring, and, frankly, rather embarrassing.

#565 2008-10-20 17:13:32

horseonovich wrote:

**NEWS FLASH**
I am a self loathing loser. I HATE myself, and my putrid fat body.
I have no friends. I take out my frustrations on a tag board.
I think people like me there, because I am delusional.
I have tongued my mother's gaping anus, and savored the ooze.

Last edited by tojo2000 (2008-10-20 17:24:57)

#566 2008-10-21 01:08:54

Horseonovich wrote:

(who really cares)

Shit!  OK, who neighed three times out loud?!!

#567 2008-10-21 01:15:28

Zookeeper wrote:

Horseonovich wrote:

(who really cares)

I thought you had to spin around in front of a mirror in a dark room with your foot in your mouth.

#568 2008-10-21 03:14:16

https://cruelery.com/img/talesfromthecrypt.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#569 2008-10-21 12:10:31

jesusluvspegging wrote:

Zookeeper wrote:

Horseonovich wrote:

(who really cares)

I thought you had to spin around in front of a mirror in a dark room with your foot in your mouth.

No, that's spinning around in front of a mirror in a dark room with your head up your ass.  Either will work.

#570 2008-10-21 12:25:40

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Horseonovich wrote:

Pretty sad, you spavined old pony. You're going to need to update that tired old voice of yours. There are at least 15 regulars on this site who can write rings around your monotone. In general, and thank you for supplying yet another instance of empirical confirmation, it's a pretty bad idea for old guys like you to mount a comeback without a proper rescripting. Just so you know, the only person you sound like is toi, and it's pretty damned lame-ass, decidedly boring, and, frankly, rather embarrassing.

I wax moved.  Manfully, I knuckle away my tears and steady my trembling voice.  Less than 24 hours back and Ol Wilbonovich feels needy enough to come in straight away with both barrels a'blazin?  I am not worthy of such love, mein Cuntlicker.  And yet how could this be!  It seems almost ... preemptive.  Don't you know you've only laid yourself bare to me?   Don't you see that you've done nothing but reveal weakness and fear?

Who were you at Cruel, brother, and what did I do to deserve such a robust reception as this?  Not that it matters, mind you....  But your weakness is revealed in the depth of your obvious hatred of all things Moi.   I've caused you some pain, friend, and certainly it was in no small measure.    This pleases moi.  This is my food, this is my wine.   But surely you must know this. 

Nevertheless, as perplexed as I am by your premature outpouring of anti-GHL, I embrace you and am here for you.  I offer you my wing.  Come, take shelter beneath it.  (Can't guarantee you'll stay dry though, hyuck!)

#571 2008-10-21 12:35:48

Horseonovich wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Horseonovich wrote:

I wax moved.  Manfully, I knuckle away my tears and steady my trembling voice.  Less than 24 hours back and Ol Wilbonovich feels needy enough to come in straight away with both barrels a'blazin?  I am not worthy of such love, mein Cuntlicker.  And yet how could this be!  It seems almost ... preemptive.  Don't you know you've only laid yourself bare to me?   Don't you see that you've done nothing but reveal weakness and fear?

Who were you at Cruel, brother, and what did I do to deserve such a robust reception as this?  Not that it matters, mind you....  But your weakness is revealed in the depth of your obvious hatred of all things Moi.   I've caused you some pain, friend, and certainly it was in no small measure.    This pleases moi.  This is my food, this is my wine.   But surely you must know this. 

Nevertheless, as perplexed as I am by your premature outpouring of anti-GHL, I embrace you and am here for you.  I offer you my wing.  Come, take shelter beneath it.  (Can't guarantee you'll stay dry though, hyuck!)

Silly bullshit. Say something interesting or fuck off.

#572 2008-10-21 13:32:06

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Ah, now that's Cuntlicker I've come to know and love.  The Cuntlicker who realizes that his finest statements, wordgiftwise, are those that are very short so as not to wax us bored-ical to death.   Keep it up with the spartan responses, brave Cuntlicker, and you will become even more loved here.

#573 2008-10-21 13:37:43

Zookeeper wrote:

jesusluvspegging wrote:

Zookeeper wrote:

No, that's spinning around in front of a mirror in a dark room with your head up your ass.  Either will work.

Oh, and Zookie, do forgive me for not responding sooner.   You see, but for your occasional cutesy picture-post, I find your words of late (and even more so here at H-S) to be startlingly boring and kind of unoriginal.  In this, you and Lad are like chocolate and vanilla twins joined at the hip.   My best advice (and advice I know that you will, alas, ignore) would be for you to stick with images.   Lad, you too.

#574 2008-10-21 13:40:45

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Wilber's right. Our noise tolerance is decidedly low and you're already the banner ban standard.

#575 2008-10-21 13:47:29

choad wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Wilber's right. Our noise tolerance is decidedly low and you're already the banner ban standard.

Interesting that you're jumping in so quickly to silence me, Choadw.  I haven't even messed with your girlfriend yet, have I?   Is this polite?  Your honor, is this justice?  "You're nothing but a lot of talk and a badge."

Now if you plan on banning me, don't mince words old fella.  But I have it on good authority that my presence was pretty much hoped for 'round these heyah pots, you know, to sort of liven up what was otherwise becoming just a wee bit static.

Your call, Choad.  But I must continue to be moi, or nothing.   I've called you a lot of things, old toothless, but I've not called you a censor quite yet.

#576 2008-10-21 14:26:08

choad wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Besides, Choadonovich, I thought that I'd kind of amused you all these years, but in a perverse sort of way.  You've certainly made good sport of it in past.  Guess when old hossy takes a shit in your  personal playground it's another matter, that it?

Ah well, I stand ready to be denied access at your pleasure.  Go with Gawd.    (Stands tall, squeezes eyes shut ... waits)

#577 2008-10-21 14:53:36

Oh quit being such a blowhard. We need more monkeys flinging poo around here, but if all you've got to say is "Oh my, aren't you all too delicate for moi's poo" then don't bother.

I mean seriously, you post very quickly after your name is invoked. You're paying attention to what goes on here. So contribute fucker, and not just about yourself.

Last edited by orangeplus (2008-10-21 14:54:24)

#578 2008-10-21 15:44:24

orangeplus wrote:

So contribute fucker, and not just about yourself.

That may prove rather taxing to someone who apparently doesn't get out enough to know anything about anything else.

Just sayin'...

#579 2008-10-21 15:49:35

orangeplus wrote:

Oh quit being such a blowhard. We need more monkeys flinging poo around here, but if all you've got to say is "Oh my, aren't you all too delicate for moi's poo" then don't bother.

I mean seriously, you post very quickly after your name is invoked. You're paying attention to what goes on here. So contribute fucker, and not just about yourself.

Plus -- you talkin' to moi or to billw?  I can't get a fix on it.  Based on *most* of what you just said, it could easily have been bill as well.   Save, of course, for the poo (my department). 

I guess I'll assume it's moi.   Frankly, plusonovich, I am quite hurt.  I've been kindly with you since my arrival yesterday.  Paid due homage to your posts, and respectfully participated in threads where you were involved.  In part cuz I thought you were a nice guy.   I actually have a modicum of respeck for you.   That's not something that you want to waste, like a mind, which would be a terrible thing.  Hyuck!

You need to always keep something in mind, Yer Plus-ship.  I am Horseonovich.   It ain't just a little bit about moi, it is ALL about moi.  If you bear that in mind in your daily discourses, over meals, while taking a shit, and screwing your s/o, regardless of your proclivities,  you will continue to thrive under my loving and golden tutelage.   The wise fellow would be hesitant to stray from these mild suggestions, good sirrah.

I wouldn't worry, though.   Bill's got an itchy finger to ban my hind quarters.   It's like a boulder tied with thread and danglling over my head.   Heck, I may not even get to post this response, for all I know.   But know that I love all of you cunts.....

#580 2008-10-21 15:52:38

PS

I did have trouble posting that last bit.  Dunno why.  Site seemed to freeze up there.  Horseyphobia at work?   Who can say.   An honest to Gawd website freeze?  I am not ready to rule that out.   All I know is that I had to go to a good deal of trouble to reply to Plusonovich.

Oh, and HI TAINT!  Howzza cunt?

#581 2008-10-21 15:53:51

Horseonovich wrote:

I am Horseonovich.

#582 2008-10-21 17:37:37

Horseonovich wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Ah, now that's Cuntlicker I've come to know and love.  The Cuntlicker who realizes that his finest statements, wordgiftwise, are those that are very short so as not to wax us bored-ical to death.   Keep it up with the spartan responses, brave Cuntlicker, and you will become even more loved here.

Poor old shit. Self-aggrandize all you like, the Internet has changed, and you are yesterday's bogeyman. If you're banned here, it will not be censorship. Closing the window on a whining insect does not count as an act pf political suppression.

You need to realize something: your hackneyed persona neither interests nor entertains. Adapt, if you can, or limp along until someone has the good grace to shoot you. It is difficult to grow old and obsolete, and I pity you, the way I pity Lurker. I suggest you look for a sanctuary befitting your station in life: there are many of your sort here, or you can join Dewey and Buttercup over there. This is the longest response you will receive from me, unless you actually say something that piques my interest, which I doubt is within your competency.

Last edited by WilberCuntLicker (2008-10-21 17:38:40)

#583 2008-10-21 22:23:52

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

You need to realize something: your hackneyed persona neither interests nor ...bla-blah-bla-blah ... good grace to shoot you. ... whine ... moan ... complain ... I pity Lurker. I suggest you look for a sanctuary befitting  ....drivel, drivel and more drivel ....  or you can join ...crap, nonsense, ti pota ... This is the longest response you will receive from me ---

Oh really.   Promise?

I'm concerned for you, man.   You've got a vast reserve of rage  in you.  If I could muster up the curiosity, I'd go through my old Cruel archives and try to figure out which of my many unhappy abusees  you are.  The lackluster style'd give it up.  I can see (as I am sure many here have) that good discourse is not your strong suit.  Perhaps someone else can advise me privately as to what purpose Cuntonovich serves here.  Thumbnail sketches only, please  (many of you know the addy).   

Remember, and keep this in mind, old girl:  Anger and bitterness have their uses, expechly here on the Internets.  They can spur growth and help you to develop the tools you need to fight back.  But anger and bitterness are also like steroids when abused.   Case in point: Darwinism.   I see a bit of you in her.   She finally burned out, couldn't take the love no mo'.   Please don't make me shine the light of love your way, Lick.   You wouldn't much like it (although I do believe that some of the others would be vastly entertained between mild bouts of weepy nostalgia for days of Horsey yore).

Be well.  Move on.  Smart move.  Luv.  H.

#584 2008-10-21 22:33:53

lechero wrote:

Horseonovich wrote:

I am Horseonovich.

Lechero, old crony mine!  How's tricks?  You still got  a  hard on for  me, or shall we let sleeping dawgs sniff each others' assholes?

#585 2008-10-21 22:40:37

Horseonovich wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

You need to realize something: your hackneyed persona neither interests nor ...bla-blah-bla-blah ... good grace to shoot you. ... whine ... moan ... complain ... I pity Lurker. I suggest you look for a sanctuary befitting  ....drivel, drivel and more drivel ....  or you can join ...crap, nonsense, ti pota ... This is the longest response you will receive from me ---

Oh really.   Promise?

I'm concerned for you, man.   You've got a vast reserve of rage  in you.  If I could muster up the curiosity, I'd go through my old Cruel archives and try to figure out which of my many unhappy abusees  you are.  The lackluster style'd give it up.  I can see (as I am sure many here have) that good discourse is not your strong suit.  Perhaps someone else can advise me privately as to what purpose Cuntonovich serves here.  Thumbnail sketches only, please  (many of you know the addy).   

Remember, and keep this in mind, old girl:  Anger and bitterness have their uses, expechly here on the Internets.  They can spur growth and help you to develop the tools you need to fight back.  But anger and bitterness are also like steroids when abused.   Case in point: Darwinism.   I see a bit of you in her.   She finally burned out, couldn't take the love no mo'.   Please don't make me shine the light of love your way, Lick.   You wouldn't much like it (although I do believe that some of the others would be vastly entertained between mild bouts of weepy nostalgia for days of Horsey yore).

Be well.  Move on.  Smart move.  Luv.  H.

He's not really smart enough to warrant your time, futureglue. I can't believe you got him so frothed up with such little effort. It's almost sad.

Funny, his first thought is "ban ban ban!". Typical Canadian. They do the same thing to books.

Last edited by ptah13 (2008-10-21 22:42:30)

#586 2008-10-21 23:27:42

#587 2008-10-22 09:29:30

ptah13 wrote:

He's not really smart enough to warrant your time, futureglue. I can't believe you got him so frothed up with such little effort. It's almost sad.

Funny, his first thought is "ban ban ban!". Typical Canadian. They do the same thing to books.

Good thoughts Ptah.  But you're telling me this one's a Canuck?  Say it ain't so. 

At any rate, you're absolutely right, Ptthp!  Thar be plenty of good work here to do, and CuntL-ovich needs to take some reflection time to sort out his/her place in the new world order.  I shall leave her to Heaven, just as the Ghost suggested.   

Heck, even Lechero's been nice, what with the nice, malenke viddy and all.  I am moved by all the love and welcome.  Even Cuntl-ovich, in his/her own way, seems somehow animated now that I've triumphantly returned.   Ah, sweetness and golden viscous happy-juice...I am getting all ... well  .... tingly!

Last edited by Horseonovich (2008-10-22 09:40:00)

#588 2008-10-22 15:23:21

Hi Horse.  It's refreshing to see how fast you're still able to make friends and allies.  I'll be watching from the sideline in my biohazard suit.

#589 2008-10-22 15:39:51

opsec wrote:

Hi Horse.  It's refreshing to see how fast you're still able to make friends and allies.  I'll be watching from the sideline in my biohazard suit.

Sorry to disappoint but Horseonovich and Montecore have run their last lap, at least around this track. Five years is long enough.

#590 2008-10-22 15:57:14

choad wrote:

opsec wrote:

Sorry to disappoint but Horseonovich and Montecore have run their last lap, at least around this track. Five years is long enough.

Your banning him?  Why if I may ask?

#591 2008-10-22 16:14:20

Dmtdust wrote:

Why? Because I can and I should. He sucks everything dry and contributes nothing.

#592 2008-10-22 16:18:14

Yeah I know you can, but he really is a barrel of the well known stuff.  He doesn't get much of a welcome, and he scurries away back to his warren.

#593 2008-10-22 16:27:29

Dmtdust wrote:

really is a barrel of the well known stuff.  He doesn't get much of a welcome, and he scurries away back to his warren.

Sorry, Dusty, I'm unmoved. Five years of disruption are enough. There's other tard playmates in the sandbox.

#594 2008-10-22 16:28:07

Neigh I say, not the glue factory just yet for old paint. If he really starts gooping up every thread with gop then yeah I will say.

He has been well advised that content is king, lets not pull the bolt back just yet.

#595 2008-10-22 16:28:42

Yer Sandbox.

Dusty bows, and walks away.

#596 2008-10-22 16:44:35

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

Neigh I say, not the glue factory just yet for old paint. If he really starts gooping up every thread with gop then yeah I will say.

The same old shit, sagans and sagans of light years into infinity. For me, Tom is the point at which this is no longer worthwhile.

#597 2008-10-22 16:46:07

choad wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

Why? Because I can and I should. He sucks everything dry and contributes nothing.

I predict he re-surfaces as a certain little princess...

#598 2008-10-22 16:58:56

He's done nothing but liven the place up a little since he's been back.

I can see he is not banned. Are you going to ban him or not?

#599 2008-10-22 17:26:47

orangeplus wrote:

I can see he is not banned. Are you going to ban him or not?

Then the logs will reveal who unbanned him.

#600 2008-10-22 17:28:31

Seriously, folks.

Is this how you want to end this?

Board footer

cruelery.com