#651 2008-10-24 00:22:11

If I know a certain equine, he's reading this thread neighing "my food... my drink".

Choad, you're creating a martyr :)

#652 2008-10-24 00:47:30

opsec wrote:

If I know a certain equine, he's reading this thread neighing "my food... my drink".

Choad, you're creating a martyr :)

Consider it a sacrificial horse. It pleases the gods.

#653 2008-10-24 01:04:21

They shoot horses, don't they?

#654 2008-10-24 02:59:49

Taint wrote:

They shoot horses, don't they?

Not nearly often enough.

#655 2008-10-24 11:24:18

ptah13 wrote:

Somebody has rewritten history.  Someone at cruel, who I always suspected but could never prove was HKG, knew horse either personally or from some other website and asked him to come to cruel to "put me in my place".  This was something that neither smitty nor I ever asked for.

My recollection is that Smitty went to Drudge to start throwing rocks at the animals in the zoo there.  I seem to recall someone had Horse convinced they were Matt Drudge and that he was temporarily banned from posting there.  At some point someone spilled the beans as to from whence his tormentor came and he found his way here.  You can blame the squeeler who tipped him off but the bottom line is if you play with tards you are going to get drooled on.  And in the worse case scenario they not only drool on you but they also follow you home.  I don't know if you were involved but Smitty surely was.

#656 2008-10-24 14:15:22

ptah13 wrote:

Zookeeper wrote:

ptah13 wrote:

And again, Choad, where do you get off saying I lured horse here.

I suspect what he meant to say was that you and Smitty lured him over to CSOTD.  He followed us here from there.

Somebody has rewritten history.

Someone at cruel, who I always suspected but could never prove was HKG, knew horse either personally or from some other website and asked him to come to cruel to "put me in my place".

This was something that neither smitty nor I ever asked for.

After a short while, Horse admitted he was asked to come to cruel by a female cruelite and I never figured out who that was. Again, I could be way off about HKG but she came on and went after me with both barrels the same as horse, so....

Either way, I take NO responsibility for horse doing anything. I never asked for that. It was right around when he showed up that I quit being a "regular" at cruel.

Hence why I'm surprised most of you don't love the guy! hehe

You are misremembering my entrance to cruel.  I didn't go after you...you, Jadetree, Woody, Wells, Scotty, George, Benzene, Montecore and a few others went after me, relentlessly.  RT even threw me a killfile party.  All I knew about horse was that his posts sucked ass and that he was roundly hated.  I mostly ignored his posts.  The only one I recall being remotely funny was one about his alleged love affair with George, and it was only funny because George completely ignored it and others actually began to speculate about whether or not it was true. Other than that, he's about as interesting as Princess Biscuit.

#657 2008-10-24 14:29:28

headkicker_girl wrote:

You are misremembering my entrance to cruel.  I didn't go after you...you, Jadetree, Woody, Wells, Scotty, George, Benzene, Montecore and a few others went after me, relentlessly.  RT even threw me a killfile party.  All I knew about horse was that his posts sucked ass and that he was roundly hated.  I mostly ignored his posts.  The only one I recall being remotely funny was one about his alleged love affair with George, and it was only funny because George completely ignored it and others actually began to speculate about whether or not it was true. Other than that, he's about as interesting as Princess Biscuit.

I remember your entrance, quite well. It was about the same time I had begun posting regularly, as well. I could never figure out why everyone was jumping all over you, and - at that - I couldn't imagine why you endured it as long as you did. I'm glad you did - I've always enjoyed your contributions.

#658 2008-10-24 14:48:28

Taint wrote:

headkicker_girl wrote:

I remember your entrance, quite well. It was about the same time I had begun posting regularly, as well. I could never figure out why everyone was jumping all over you, and - at that - I couldn't imagine why you endured it as long as you did. I'm glad you did - I've always enjoyed your contributions.

Well if they thought I brought Horse with me, can you blame them? 

You've always been one of my favorites as well.

#659 2008-10-24 14:51:09

Taint wrote:

headkicker_girl wrote:

To be fair, she came out swinging and named herself headkicker_girl on purpose.

#660 2008-10-24 19:20:59

Taint wrote:

headkicker_girl wrote:

I thought her handle was juvenile, hence suspected her of being some high school sophomore playing a role--not really a lawyer, not really a person of color, etc.  We'd been phonied out before by quite a few people.  I was trying to bait her into giving herself away.  I do not recall HKG ever backing down from any challenge or taunt I threw her way.  That was infuriating but it made me respect her.

#661 2008-10-24 22:29:31

headkicker_girl wrote:

You've always been one of my favorites as well.

Sheeeessssh.

#662 2008-10-25 03:03:19

headkicker_girl wrote:

Other than that, he's about as interesting as Princess Biscuit.

Hold the phone!  "Horseonovich"..."My Little Pony".  I can't believe nobody made the connection before.  Horse pisses people off by never shutting up.  Princess pisses people off by never saying anything.  Princess showed up after Horse stopped coming around.  When she hadn't posted in a while Horse showed up again.  Then he got banned.  And now the princess is back.  It all fits!

#664 2008-10-25 04:49:57

Zookeeper wrote:

headkicker_girl wrote:

Other than that, he's about as interesting as Princess Biscuit.

Hold the phone!  "Horseonovich"..."My Little Pony".  I can't believe nobody made the connection before.  Horse pisses people off by never shutting up.  Princess pisses people off by never saying anything.  Princess showed up after Horse stopped coming around.  When she hadn't posted in a while Horse showed up again.  Then he got banned.  And now the princess is back.  It all fits!

If that is truly the case, then I never thought I'd say this, but...

Bring back more PB!!!

#665 2008-10-25 07:14:10

I have always thought Horse is a likely candidate for PB especially after PB mangaed to keep it up for weeks on end. But that would mean that Sofa was in on it and having communications with him as she claimed she knew PB was an outsider and not one of the cruel old guard.

#666 2008-10-25 13:46:43

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

I have always thought Horse is a likely candidate for PB especially after PB mangaed to keep it up for weeks on end. But that would mean that Sofa was in on it and having communications with him as she claimed she knew PB was an outsider and not one of the cruel old guard.

While I can't name my sources for fear of my safety, I have it on good authority Sofie is also the leader of the Trilateral Commission and a major funder for Opus Dei.

#667 2008-10-25 13:49:36

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

I have always thought Horse is a likely candidate for PB especially after PB mangaed to keep it up for weeks on end. But that would mean that Sofa was in on it

Well, if he really could "keep it up for weeks on end" who could blame her for wanting "in on it"?

#668 2008-10-25 17:46:17

We have found the Antichrist!  The number of his post is 666!  He claims connections with the Trilateral Commission and Opus Dei, so it is only a matter of time until he is revealed to the world.

#669 2008-10-25 22:47:17

tojo2000 wrote:

Bring back more PB!!!

Only the truly desperate pray for death, and you're not quite there yet, dear.

Board footer

cruelery.com