• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Words of Wisdom for the Gentlemen of High Street

#2 2008-11-03 02:56:19

We shan't. (Unless, of course, the lady is a cunt.)

#3 2008-11-03 12:29:15

"...remember also that really well bred women will not thank you for making them conspicuous by over officiousness in their defense, unless, indeed, there be any serious or glaring violation of decorum. In small matters, ladies are both able and willing to take care of themselves, and would prefer being allowed to overwhelm the unlucky offender in their own way"

#4 2008-11-03 15:23:44

That's OK...many of the men on this board don't assume the women here are ladies...

#5 2008-11-03 17:39:42

After all that THEN do we fuck em'?

#6 2008-11-03 17:52:28

AladdinSane wrote:

That's OK...many of the men on this board don't assume the women here are ladies...

Whatthefuck is that supposed to mean?

I'll have you know I attended etiquette classes at the Ritz-Carlton in Laguna Niguel.

It may have been many years ago, but I can definitely pass as a lady.

#7 2008-11-03 17:53:41

sofaking wrote:

AladdinSane wrote:

I'll have you know I attended etiquette classes at the Ritz-Carlton in Laguna Niguel.

So, are you MTF or FTM?

#8 2008-11-03 17:54:10

sofaking wrote:

AladdinSane wrote:

Prove it. Show us your tits. I mean breasts. I've seen enough fucking birds already.

#9 2008-11-03 17:55:44

-We shant cum into the mouth of a lady(unless it happens too fast to pull out)

bigcat--2008

#10 2008-11-03 17:57:06

Taint wrote:

sofaking wrote:

AladdinSane wrote:

So, are you MTF or FTM?

or MILF

#11 2008-11-03 18:01:51

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

sofaking wrote:

AladdinSane wrote:

Prove it. Show us your tits. I mean breasts. I've seen enough fucking birds already.

Oh, no you di'int.

Not only "no", but fuck no.

#12 2008-11-03 18:04:12

tojo2000 wrote:

Taint wrote:

sofaking wrote:

So, are you MTF or FTM?

or MILF

My kid is friends with two brothers who call me a MILF. I don't know whether to be flattered or creeped out. They no longer spend the night now. Mr. Sofie decided it was creepy.

#13 2008-11-03 18:13:08

sofaking wrote:

tojo2000 wrote:

Taint wrote:

So, are you MTF or FTM?

or MILF

My kid is friends with two brothers who call me a MILF. I don't know whether to be flattered or creeped out. They no longer spend the night now. Mr. Sofie decided it was creepy.

It's creepy.  I almost didn't even make the joke because it somehow seems creepier than an offhand joke about "show us your tits" or something.

#14 2008-11-03 18:17:49

sofaking wrote:

tojo2000 wrote:

Taint wrote:

So, are you MTF or FTM?

or MILF

Mr. Sofie is protecting his own interests, but it's not creepy, it's natural. You should be flattered. You should let them watch you shower.

#15 2008-11-03 18:21:19

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

sofaking wrote:

tojo2000 wrote:

or MILF

Mr. Sofie is protecting his own interests, but it's not creepy, it's natural. You should be flattered. You should let them watch you shower.

What Wilbur is asking for is a video of said showering.  I would be cautious, it is fall and the Canadians are flying south...

#16 2008-11-03 18:29:13

Honk. Honk.

#17 2008-11-03 19:43:05

Paul Rodriguez in The Whoopee Boys wrote:

Manners?  I don't need no fuckeen manners.  Urrp.

Last edited by whiskytangofoxtrot (2008-11-03 19:44:22)

#18 2008-11-03 20:49:39

AladdinSane wrote:

I still haven't even sussed out which ones are the women.

#19 2008-11-03 22:46:46

words of wisdom: don't spit into the wind.

#20 2008-11-03 23:08:50

sofaking wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

sofaking wrote:

Oh, no you di'int.

Not only "no", but fuck no.

They are real and they are spectacular.

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Words of Wisdom for the Gentlemen of High Street

Board footer

cruelery.com