#1 2008-11-06 23:39:55

Sunday and Monday mark the 70th anniversary of the Nazi-led Kristallnacht.  (You can do your own research on it.)

Considering the influx of mostly Mormon money leading the ban, I propose California queers do their own Kristallnacht and go out and smash, destroy, bomb, whatever, Mormon churches and properties, putting all that Castro Street anger to good use...

Last edited by AladdinSane (2008-11-06 23:44:10)

#2 2008-11-06 23:51:52

AladdinSane wrote:

Sunday and Monday mark the 70th anniversary of the Nazi-led Kristallnacht.  (You can do your own research on it.)

Considering the influx of mostly Mormon money leading the ban, I propose California queers do their own Kristallnacht and go out and smash, destroy, bomb, whatever, Mormon churches and properties, putting all that Castro Street anger to good use...

WTF are you proposing???  You want genocide over the definition of a word?

Fuck You and the wars I've fought in your name, if it comes to that - I'll be happy to be the one that comes for you.

#3 2008-11-07 01:35:37

Trollish wuckfad.

Really, the first thing to do to follow up Prop 8 is to ban consumption of pork.

#4 2008-11-07 01:41:12

Emmeran wrote:

AladdinSane wrote:

WTF are you proposing???  You want genocide over the definition of a word?

Fuck You and the wars I've fought in your name, if it comes to that - I'll be happy to be the one that comes for you.

Slight over-reaction, Em. I believe he was being ironic. Or funny. Damn - you've never threatened to kill me and I've said worse things not in jest. But hey, go kill him, I believe he's one of those right wing-ed fucktards so he won't be missed.

#5 2008-11-07 02:52:11

Lad, how about we California queers simply ass-rape you in front of television cameras as a warning to the LDS Church? Far simpler and certainly less messy, unless - of course - you've neglected to douche out beforehand.

#6 2008-11-07 05:35:18

Taint wrote:

Lad, how about we California queers simply ass-rape you in front of television cameras as a warning to the LDS Church? Far simpler and certainly less messy, unless - of course - you've neglected to douche out beforehand.

Would that be equivalent to Carlin's "The Sperm Channel"?

#7 2008-11-07 08:25:16

Taint wrote:

I'd pay to see that...you may be on to something there...

#8 2008-11-07 09:08:50

AladdinSane wrote:

That's the part of the WWII reenactors that they never want to reenact. I would go to more reenactments if they would do that part, but it's all marching and battles and stuff.

#9 2008-11-07 09:12:43

GooberMcNutly wrote:

AladdinSane wrote:

That's the part of the WWII reenactors that they never want to reenact. I would go to more reenactments if they would do that part, but it's all marching and battles and stuff.

Maybe we can do a toned down version led by Gallagher smashing watermelons?

#10 2008-11-07 09:37:54

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Slight over-reaction, Em. I believe he was being ironic. Or funny. Damn - you've never threatened to kill me and I've said worse things not in jest. But hey, go kill him, I believe he's one of those right wing-ed fucktards so he won't be missed.

You've never actually proposed genocide either, but shame on me for letting myself get trolled so easily; I kinda went high and to the right on that one.

#11 2008-11-07 09:39:26

hmmm genocide... that takes me back...

#12 2008-11-07 09:55:37

Emmeran wrote:

You've never actually proposed genocide either....

Well...slightly before your time (last Xmas I believe), I did try to instigate a H-S plot to bomb every fundie church in NA. It didn't get a lot of support, but I still think it's a good idea. You many not realize this, but Canada's current prime minister is an evangelical - and a "free-market" economist. Funny how stupid ideas tend to go together.

Last edited by WilberCuntLicker (2008-11-07 09:56:07)

#13 2008-11-07 16:11:41

“Burn their f—ing churches to the ground, and then tax the charred timbers,”wrote “World O Jeff” on the JoeMyGod blogspot today within hours of California officials declaring Proposition 8 had been approved...

#14 2008-11-08 01:17:28

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

“Burn their f—ing churches to the ground, and then tax the charred timbers,”wrote “World O Jeff” on the JoeMyGod blogspot today within hours of California officials declaring Proposition 8 had been approved...

Oddly enough, history has shown that when this is overturned our delightful christian friends will merrily bomb the hell out of that which they feel honor bound to despise.  Simply saying we will most probably enjoy a spate of wedding bombings and it's gonna get ugly.

This knucklehead is just feeding a fire best left starved of fuel...

It just pisses me off that the rest of us have to deal with it.

#15 2008-11-09 19:06:02

Emmeran wrote:

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

Oddly enough, history has shown that when this is overturned our delightful christian friends will merrily bomb the hell out of that which they feel honor bound to despise.  Simply saying we will most probably enjoy a spate of wedding bombings and it's gonna get ugly.

I highly doubt it.  Don't forget that there have been hundreds of gay weddings over the past year or however long it was (I have no sense of time anymore).  Anything like that would have already happened.

#16 2008-11-09 19:24:56

tojo2000 wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

I highly doubt it.  Don't forget that there have been hundreds of gay weddings over the past year or however long it was (I have no sense of time anymore).  Anything like that would have already happened.

I believe I read that something like 18,000 couples were married in that time.

#17 2008-11-09 21:46:46

I believe an intensive lion breeding program is in order.  Once the Supremes weigh in on the issue, there’ll be a lot of Christian criminals to take care of.

Last edited by fnord (2008-11-09 22:05:36)

#18 2008-11-09 22:01:44

Fnord, that seems unnecessarily cruel. I can't imagine we have enough Tums on hand to ease the lions' suffering.

#19 2008-11-09 22:14:19

Seriously, if I was the king of the gay forest, my recommendation would be that all gay people who want to get married start by referring to their spouse as their spouse and their relationship as a marriage.  If people are going to get so hung up on the world ending if the word changes, then they may as well get that out of the way first.  Proponents of Prop 8 like to point to that one controversial instance involving the school, but the truth is that in both Massachusetts and California, the world didn't end, nobody's life changed, and the four My Little Ponies of the Apocalypse didn't show up at anybody's doorstep. 

Nobody can stop you from using a word, and once people realize that six-year-olds won't be having anal sex in home ec class, then it will be much easier to fight the vague and misguided fears of people who are just afraid of how things will change.

#20 2008-11-09 23:05:54

tojo2000 wrote:

...and once people realize that six-year-olds won't be having anal sex in home ec class, then it will be much easier to fight the vague and misguided fears of people who are just afraid of how things will change.

Well, hell. I'm certainly not interested, then.

#21 2008-11-10 10:13:50

tojo2000 wrote:

I hope you are correct, but I think that once the courts over turn this prop the idiots will start to feel that the government is working against them and then we'll seem some ugliness.

#22 2008-11-17 19:06:51

No one seems to have pointed out yet that the same areas burning presently are the ones that voted for Prop 8.

#23 2008-11-17 19:15:39

pALEPHx wrote:

No one seems to have pointed out yet that the same areas burning presently are the ones that voted for Prop 8.

You're going to Hell for noting that.

#24 2008-11-17 19:59:01

Taint wrote:

I'll save you a seat.

#25 2008-11-18 01:14:40

pALEPHx wrote:

Taint wrote:

I'll save you a seat.

The 7-point quake ready to hit the Hayward fault will render that moot. Stay off the bridges and out of the tunnels, OK?

Board footer

cruelery.com