#1 2007-10-25 10:52:28

It's almost 11am now, and I'm the only one that has posted?????

Fine, I'll start.  I love religious dorks:

http://www.zoorace.com/

After laughing and teasing her friend Rueben about believing in the Noah's Ark story, then Hannah the librarian has a dream about it.  In her dream, her friends are re-shaped into animals and she herself changes into a racehorse and participates in the race "Games of Celebration" after the world flood.  But, unknown to everyone, Noah’s sons have created a lot of obstacles on the racetrack for the creatures.  These obstacles on the racetrack slow down the participants and include hurdles, glass mazes, Piranha fish, fire geysers, exploding barrels, rockets, cannons, bomber planes and more!  "Let's give them a real race, ha-ha!" said Japeth.  "Yes and let’s have some fun!" said Shem and Ham, so beware, because this race is so very different.

Buy the FUN game that the big game companies would not ever make.

Actually, it seems the game is free to download.  Do I dare???

#2 2007-10-25 11:31:37

Is there a multi-player element?  Sounds like a place for furries and highstreet to conquer in the name of Cthulhu and Goatse.

#3 2007-10-25 13:28:26

One day Hannah the Horse was racing on lots of green grass. Suddenly she noticed that lots of crows had come out.  “Look Cain!”, she declared, “The crows have come out to greet us.”, but just then she noticed that the crows were indeed flying overhead, but they also were pooping lots of poop from above.  As the noise and stench came from above, she shouted aloud, “Quick everyone!” “Let’s run into this cave over here!”.

Then Hannah noticed that the cave ending was a cliff that dropped down to a deep river far below.  Agggh!, she screamed as she fell down.  “Oh those nasty crows”, she said aloud.  “If I could just be on the moon, then there would be no more crows, because crows don’t live on the moon!”

Scripture + LSD = bad.

Why, it's like someone has parlayed their brain lesions into a RPG. Alert Rockstar! We've got a "GTA: Gettin' Biblical on Your Ass" in the making!

Board footer

cruelery.com