#51 2007-10-25 16:43:20

Bigcat wrote:

I am stoned but wearing mustard stained tee shirt and boxers.

Odd, my undies *look* stained with mustard, but I don't remember eating any mustard the past week.

#52 2007-10-25 16:56:41

headkicker_girl wrote:

I guess that's pretty accurate.  It's nice to know that I've mastered tools.  That puts me right up there with 99.9% of all primates.

Take it from an IT guy, if you have mastered tools, you're in the top 20 percentile.

#53 2007-10-25 17:08:51

Extroverted (E) 51.43% Introverted (I) 48.57%
Intuitive (N) 53.49% Sensing (S) 46.51%
Thinking (T) 63.41% Feeling (F) 36.59%
Perceiving (P) 50% Judging (J) 50%

Your type is ENTP or ENTJ

ENTP - "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population
ENTJ - "Field Marshall". The basic driving force and need is to lead. Tend to seek a position of responsibility and enjoys being an executive. 1.8% of total population. 

I like the descriptions provided by The Brutally Honest Personality Test

ENTP=Prick
People love to hate you, because you love to argue. The strange thing is you probably took that as a compliment. Why, I bet you've already got a witty comeback all lined up ready to throw right back at me.

What you don't realise is that your inane obsession with debating pisses everyone off. Whatever happened to us all trying to get along? I mean, you're so annoying people disagree with you for the damn sake of it! NOBODY cares about your abundant opinions. Trust me.

Believe it or not, but there's more to life than your expansive knowledge and sharp repertoire. When was the last time you showered? Brushed your teeth?

While you're up in Nevernever land, getting excited over future possibilities and your crazy theories, WE have to put up with your awful stench. I can smell you from here.

Your personality is ideal for that of a future lawyer and because everyone already hates you.  You have nothing to lose.

ENTJ=Dictator
Have you no soul? It's clear you have no heart and that your blood runs cold, but really, do you have even one redeeming factor?

Sure. You're a natural born leader. So was Hitler. You just don't like people, do you?

You don't play games. You take charge. And there's very little room for mistakes in your world. You're forceful, intimidating and overbearing.
Heard of the word "patience?" Trust me, it's a word and it's something you're sorely lacking. Believe it or not, you're not always right. Learn to have some patience for those who think differently from you, knobflap.

From the way people's knees knock when they see you, you should have realised by now that you're not exactly a "people-person." You're more of a "people-eater." You just ain't tuned into people's feelings and probably couldn't care less whether you were anyway. Maybe you're not from this planet but the rest of us are.

Sure, you're intelligent. So what? You have some semblance of power. Big deal.
At least people LIKE the rest of us.

Last edited by DoucheEllington (2007-10-25 17:12:53)

#54 2007-10-25 17:16:09

Roger_That wrote:

DoucheEllington wrote:

They even like their own man-boobs.  The only way to disappoint them is to not show whatever you have.

That, or showing them something they already own.

This brings to mind less "marital mirth" & more "Ed Gein" or "Buffalo Bill."

#55 2007-10-25 18:39:15

Hmm, it's a toss-up between hermitic or assassin.

#56 2007-10-25 19:24:55

I once had a palm reader refuse to read my palm and she gave me my money back.*

Does that tell you anything?

*(true story)

#57 2007-10-26 11:05:01

Roger_That wrote:

feisty wrote:

Yes, RT, that is precisely what he's talking about.  You noticed I glossed over that in my reply.  He's gonna have to throw down at a much nicer place to have a taste of the feisty.

Classy, Scotty.

It's convenient for the both of us.

#58 2007-10-26 12:52:18

Introverted (I) 78.13% Extroverted (E) 21.88%
Sensing (S) 51.52% Intuitive (N) 48.48%
Thinking (T) 53.33% Feeling (F) 46.67%
Perceiving (P) 54.84% Judging (J) 45.16%

Your type is: ISTP
Accuracy:  - 5 hi 4 3 2 1 low     

ISTP - "Engineer". Values freedom of action and following interests and impulses. Independent, concise in speech, master of tools. 5.4% of total population. 

and all I want to do is drive the train.

#59 2007-10-26 15:25:05

whosasailorthen wrote:

Stop pathologically cutting yourself to make your life and heart lines longer?

#60 2007-10-26 18:50:01

pALEPHx wrote:

whosasailorthen wrote:

Stop pathologically cutting yourself to make your life and heart lines longer?

Close.  I have simian creases on both hands.  I think that's bad. 

On the good side, though, I like to sit there picking nits out if my wife and kid's hair.

#61 2007-10-27 01:00:21

So many people in the neighborhood!  I don't know if they're very good people.

Board footer

cruelery.com