#2 2007-10-25 16:51:21

sofaking wrote:

Think happy thoughts...

http://www.roguegovernment.com/news.php?id=4682

Mine are mainly about January 20th, 2009.  Inauguration Day.

As long as it isn't Romney or Giuliani, I don't care who it is, as long as Bush is gone.

#3 2007-10-25 18:24:11

Hmm. They can't get a child healthcare bill to budge, but THIS was a priority?

#4 2007-10-25 18:31:12

And sponsored by a Democrat from California too.  Aren't these the same people who think eavesdropping on a call to the US from a known terrorist in Pakistan is a violaton of civil rights?  I'm thinking they plan to use it against Ann Coulter.

#5 2007-10-25 22:21:30

The term `violent radicalization' means the process of adopting or promoting an extremist belief system for the purpose of facilitating ideologically based violence to advance political, religious, or social change.

So I can still be a Subgenius Reverend, but I can't use my staple gun of terror?  Bummer.

#6 2007-10-26 00:36:47

opsec wrote:

The term `violent radicalization' means the process of adopting or promoting an extremist belief system for the purpose of facilitating ideologically based violence to advance political, religious, or social change.

Wait isn't this the literal defination of Bush's intial policy for the Iraq war and the great white hope that was his middle east strategic plan.

#7 2007-10-26 00:39:59

Phreddy wrote:

And sponsored by a Democrat from California too.  Aren't these the same people who think eavesdropping on a call to the US from a known terrorist in Pakistan is a violaton of civil rights?  I'm thinking they plan to use it against Ann Coulter.

Phreddy, can you still be that ignorant about what the wiretapping thing was about after all this time?  I find that astounding.

#8 2007-10-26 00:45:07

In the biz... it is called willfully ignorant.  Our Phwedd supports the concept of a totalitarian state.... sad fact.

#9 2007-10-26 00:53:34

Johnny Rotten wrote:

opsec wrote:

Wait isn't this the literal defination of Bush's intial policy for the Iraq war and the great white hope that was his middle east strategic plan.

No, our belief system is not extremist.  We are civilized Christians... our God says so.  We just want the Texas Tea thank you.

Board footer

cruelery.com