#1 2007-10-26 00:11:16

I love it. 

The Free Republic clowns fell hook-line-and-sinker for this one

Bwahahahah! 

(Assholes)

#2 2007-10-26 00:12:33

I captured it before they killed the thread.....

Free Republic
Home · Browse · Search     Pings · Mail     News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

Separatists claim responsibility for SoCal fires
CNN ^ | 10/25/07 | CNN

Posted on 10/25/2007 11:56:37 PM EDT by grandpa jones

ORANGE COUNTY, California (CNN) -- Radical Hispanic separatist organization MEChA ("Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan") is taking responsibility for setting the wildfires in California, confimed Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Firefighter Luke Perisin sets a backfire Wednesday against the Santiago Fire in Live Oak Canyon, California.

California officials received a letter earlier today containing photographs of individuals holding Molotov cocktails, then throwing them into dry brush. The faces of the individuals appeared to have been digitally distorted.

Also included was a rambling manifesto, stating that the reason for the act of arson was that "Aztlán belongs to indigenous people, the Chicanas and Chicanos of Aztlán. We are sovereign and not subject to a foreign culture."

(Excerpt) Read more at cnnheadlienews.com ...
TOPICS: Breaking News; Crime/Corruption; Government; US: California; Click to Add Topic
KEYWORDS: bordersecurity; hoax; Click to Add Keyword
[ Report Abuse | Bookmark ]

1 posted on 10/25/2007 11:56:39 PM EDT by grandpa jones
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies | Report Abuse ]
To: grandpa jones

Setting fires that Americans refuse to set.

2 posted on 10/25/2007 11:58:05 PM EDT by Paleo Conservative
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies | Report Abuse ]

3 posted on 10/25/2007 11:59:52 PM EDT by ari-freedom (I am for traditional moral values, a strong national defense, and free markets.)

And we should believe these clowns because.....

4 posted on 10/26/2007 12:00:12 AM EDT by NurdlyPeon (Thompson / Hunter in 2008)

Well, well, well. It will be very interesting to see how the MSM spins this little jewel!

Perhaps NOW congress will take border security seriously.

5 posted on 10/26/2007 12:00:58 AM EDT by Islander7 ("Show me an honest politician and I will show you a case of mistaken identity.")

yeah that and also global warming. Global warming explains everything!

6 posted on 10/26/2007 12:01:12 AM EDT by ari-freedom (I am for traditional moral values, a strong national defense, and free markets.)

‘The faces of the individuals appeared to have been digitally distorted.’

That will take about 3 seconds to fix. Ask the pedophile in Thailand.

7 posted on 10/26/2007 12:01:34 AM EDT by BGHater (Bread and Circuses)
Home grown terrorist doing what international terrorist can not do.

Yet we have those who want more immigration and not less.

I have a feeling that before I leave this earth we will have a civil war against these nuts from MECHA AND LA RAZA who are enabled by the MSM and fringe liberal Democrats.

It’s about time that these interlopers be dealt with.
8 posted on 10/26/2007 12:01:53 AM EDT by OKIEDOC (Kalifornia, a red state wannabe. I don't take Ex Lax I just read the New York Times.)
So will the federal and state governments finally treat Mecha and La Raza as the dangerous racists that they always have been?
Nope.
Will this be treated as the biggest racial hate crime in American history?
Nope.
9 posted on 10/26/2007 12:02:16 AM EDT by yeehah
To: OKIEDOC

bttt

10 posted on 10/26/2007 12:03:07 AM EDT by ConservativeMan55
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies | Report Abuse ]

so much for the economic value of immigration.

11 posted on 10/26/2007 12:03:26 AM EDT by ari-freedom (I am for traditional moral values, a strong national defense, and free markets.)

You better take a good look at that web site.

Headlienews? Not that have any faith in CNN but this is a hoax web site.

12 posted on 10/26/2007 12:03:33 AM EDT by Altura Ct.
To: NurdlyPeon

“And we should believe these clowns because.....”

California officials received a letter earlier today containing photographs of individuals holding Molotov cocktails, then throwing them into dry brush. The faces of the individuals appeared to have been digitally distorted.

You should read the article.

13 posted on 10/26/2007 12:03:36 AM EDT by Islander7 ("Show me an honest politician and I will show you a case of mistaken identity.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies | Report Abuse ]

That’s not CNN...that’s a fake site. They’re using CNN’s graphics, but that’s not a real CNN domain. Somebody’s been had.

14 posted on 10/26/2007 12:04:37 AM EDT by DesScorp
To: NurdlyPeon

“California officials received a letter earlier today containing photographs of individuals holding Molotov cocktails, then throwing them into dry brush. The faces of the individuals appeared to have been digitally distorted.”

Believe what you want.

15 posted on 10/26/2007 12:04:42 AM EDT by grandpa jones (Responding To The Epic Threat)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies | Report Abuse ]
To: Paleo Conservative

If true, it is the best we could hope for-—maybe the leftists will do an ‘ about face’ on supporting the illegals if it is proven they burned their houses down-—for some reason old Rino Specter of PA(my Senator) voted against the ‘Dream Amnesty’ bill the other day-—hope he is getting the ‘word’ but that would be just too much to expect—

16 posted on 10/26/2007 12:04:44 AM EDT by cmotormac44
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies | Report Abuse ]
To: DesScorp

ummm
whoops

17 posted on 10/26/2007 12:05:24 AM EDT by ari-freedom (I am for traditional moral values, a strong national defense, and free markets.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies | Report Abuse ]
...we will have a civil war...

It's already started.
18 posted on 10/26/2007 12:05:26 AM EDT by clintonh8r (Waiting for the other Hsu to drop....)

How nice. Taking responsibility for an act of terrorism. Have a nice stay at GiTMO resorts!

19 posted on 10/26/2007 12:05:34 AM EDT by Enterprise (Those who "betray us" also "Betray U.S." They're called DEMOCRATS!)

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Last edited by whosasailorthen (2007-10-26 00:15:32)

#3 2007-10-26 00:15:05

cnnheadlienews.com

Nice phish.  Freerepublic already pulled their link... someone there is getting assfucked.

#4 2007-10-26 00:22:35

opsec wrote:

cnnheadlienews.com

Nice phish.  Freerepublic already pulled their link... someone there is getting assfucked.

Yeah.  I like how the poster even put 'hoax' in the keywords, but the assclowns still didn't get it. 

I can go to sleep peacefully tonight, knowing that somewhere in this great land of ours, a conservative's asshole has been properly streched out of shape by being royally fucked.  *bliss*

Last edited by whosasailorthen (2007-10-26 00:23:11)

#5 2007-10-26 00:23:35

Bwahahahahahaha!

#6 2007-10-26 02:14:45

I like it.

#7 2007-10-26 02:44:25

Those nice folks from Nawlins did it.

Board footer

cruelery.com