• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » I guess this means you won't be beaming me up any time soon?

#2 2007-10-26 18:05:57

Holy Shit you are setting yourself up to be NUKED. I am going to go shield my eyes.

#3 2007-10-26 18:09:14

Bigcat wrote:

Holy Shit you are setting yourself up to be NUKED. I am going to go shield my eyes.

wow I thought a washed up Shatner would be nothing short of hilarious... poor guy...

#4 2007-10-26 18:16:28

I like you mostly because you are hot(or play a hot girl on my space which is good enough for me)So....

If you don't want to get eaten alive, you gotta get real nasty. Stolen aborted fetus nasty. This is a league of the deranged. Proceed with caution.

#5 2007-10-26 18:19:05

Bigcat wrote:

I like you mostly because you are hot(or play a hot girl on my space which is good enough for me)So....

If you don't want to get eaten alive, you gotta get real nasty. Stolen aborted fetus nasty. This is a league of the deranged. Proceed with caution.

spanks for the heads up... believe me I got it... I read it daily ... I'll with hold until I find better. but I must say I have read some pretty lame-o shiat on here too... but I got it... I'll with hold until I find the truly shocking and come back with a vengence. Thanks for the motovation.

Last edited by lttlelindsey (2007-10-26 18:19:30)

#6 2007-10-26 18:21:36

*whispers*  ok don't tell anyone we had this talk, you don't know the chance i am taking being seen on the same thread as you. i could lose my nickname.

#7 2007-10-26 18:22:13

She got me to look at her myspace and I feel dumber for it.

I guess thats kinda cruel.

But please sweetie, hang it up for today.

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » I guess this means you won't be beaming me up any time soon?

Board footer

cruelery.com