#51 2010-12-30 16:03:01

Anyone have a deviantart account I could borrow to ask an artist a legitimate question?  I don't feel like creating an account for this one thing.

#52 2010-12-30 18:44:56

What do you want to know?

#53 2012-03-07 22:24:20

Horrendously awful insect pictures.  Nightmare fuel.  Anyone got any?  The Ghetto ain't giving me shit.  Feel free to PM them.

#54 2012-03-12 21:49:40

Scotty wrote:

Horrendously awful insect pictures.  Nightmare fuel.  Anyone got any?  The Ghetto ain't giving me shit.  Feel free to PM them.

Ask Emm nice, he might loan you his night terrors from Parris Island's flea pits.

#56 2012-07-11 17:10:39

OK, if I recall correctly ZE and maybe Ranger are some form of code monkeys. 

I am looking to develop an Android/iOS app for my office that can do my daily patient paperwork and also deal with electronic health records.

PM me here if anyone has the skills and might be willing to talk about it with me.  Thanks.

#57 2012-07-13 10:03:41

jesusluvspegging wrote:

George Orr wrote:

Scotty wrote:

The post on Cruel was, "I think this is how you make pate",  The video was a woman shoving a dildo into a guy's urethra pretty damn hard.  He was split and the practice is known as sounding but I cannot locate my last copy of this vid either.

I more or less lost my Internet cherry with that particular vid.  I've seen quite a bit of gnarly eye-poison since, but that was kinda the watershed moment:  I've never been that shocked, horrified, repulsed, etc. since.

Even if I knew where you could find it, I don't think I would tell you.

Mine was the woman sucking a horse's cock, then the horse cums and it causes the woman to vomit.  That got passed to me via email as lesbians.mpg back in my freshman year at Georgia Tech.

This was affectionately known as "horse gag" in my circles.  I got this as an animated gif from my brother, disguised as something else...

#58 2012-07-13 12:52:18

Roger_That wrote:

I got this as an animated gif from my brother, disguised as something else...

Eh, it could have been worse.  He could have misdirected you to a Rick Astley video.  Now, get off of my damned lawn, you spoiled Cunts.

#59 2012-12-28 11:38:00

Anyone able to divine the history behind this photo?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_medlikhpod1rm3a36o1_400.jpg

I know it is as old as the internet itself but I have sworn for years that is my high-school girlfriend in the background and her cousin with the frog puppet on his hand.

I need some backstory to this thing.

Board footer

cruelery.com