#1 2007-10-27 15:29:08

Either cruel or kind, depending on how smart or fucktarded you are.

It makes me wonder if the U.N. has a special rice-counting council.

http://www.freerice.com/

#2 2007-10-27 15:50:59

I almost posted this last week, but I was low on courage.  I consider myself to have a pretty good English vocabulary, but that test becomes a real challenge when you get to the higher scores.

Of course, I'd have liked it better if they donated bullets or land mines.

#3 2007-10-27 18:00:02

I saw it and refused to take the test because I see no point in feeding useless eaters.  America provides food to feed starving children.  They grow up and produce an even larger number of starving children.  Repeat cycle for a few generations.  At some point we will have to cut them off, resulting in hundreds of millions of deaths within a short period of time.

#4 2007-10-28 17:38:46

fnord wrote:

I saw it and refused to take the test because I see no point in feeding useless eaters.  America provides food to feed starving children.  They grow up and produce an even larger number of starving children.  Repeat cycle for a few generations.  At some point we will have to cut them off, resulting in hundreds of millions of deaths within a short period of time.

I'm with you.  When did anyone we ever helped profess *any* gratitude?  I'm not asking for servile grovelling here, folks, but how about a little hand with some foreign policy or something once in a while, eh?

Nope.

Sod the Yanks.

Sorry, people, but I think foreign aid is just a bad way to go.  It never works.

Some people say never give a man a fish - give him a fishing pole instead.  I say, fuck'em.. let'em starve.

Last edited by whosasailorthen (2007-10-28 17:39:16)

Board footer

cruelery.com