• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » I Hope This Stupid Girl Gets Raped In Foster Care

#3 2009-01-23 06:35:05

This girl’s actions were malicious and could result in the breakup of her family.  I’m going to give the stepfather the benefit of the doubt and assume he has a job and is supporting or contributing to the support of the family.  Now he has to hire an attorney and take time off from work to go to court.  If his boss is an asshole, he could be fired.  If the family is living in a rental, they face possible eviction.  Her mother is now torn between her daughter and her husband who no doubt hate each other at this point.  The discord could cause the stepfather to leave, necessitating divorce attorneys, more lost work time for court appearances, and plunging the mother into financial chaos, especially if she isn’t getting child support from the vindictive self-righteous little bitch’s father.

The infant pushed buttons at random with an unfortunate result.  Anyone with half a brain knows not to give a cell phone to an infant.  I don’t think the father in this case deserved to be arrested for what he was doing, but that’s another argument.

#4 2009-01-23 17:11:47

fnord wrote:

I don’t think the father in this case deserved to be arrested for what he was doing, but that’s another argument.

Okay, then. I don't think the father should have been smoking pot in front of his kids. For most kids, seeing a parent doing something illegal (whether it should be illegal is a third argument) at home confuses boundaries--between what's right domestically and what's wrong legally. I'd say that by giving them two sets of overlapping, conflicting rules, it grants the kids a degree of leeway to decide for themselves what rules are OK and what should be ignored. A thirteen-year-old just isn't physiologically capable of making that distinction yet.

#5 2009-01-25 04:53:37

A thirteen-year-old isn't "physiologically" capable of making that distinction?  Are you kidding me?  She knew what she was doing.  A seven year-old would know what she was doing.  She knew that even if he wasn't smoking pot that all she had to do was call up Family Services and say she was being molested in order to raise a ruckus.  It happens every day.  All this is going to teach her is that she can cry wolf to daddy, in the form of officious government busybodies, and she'll get the attention.  Until, of course, she gets too old, and then she'll just be ignored.  Unless she's a white upper-middle class princess.  Then she might be able to pull off a stunt like this in the workplace.  But even that game is being played out already.  In any case the result, probably, is that the guy is going to take his whacks and say, "Fuck this bitch and her bastard brood.  I don't need this."  You go, girl.

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » I Hope This Stupid Girl Gets Raped In Foster Care

Board footer

cruelery.com