• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » *Geez, what's a gal gotta do to get a restraining order around here!*

#51 2007-10-30 15:51:05

Those lips - not collagen are they?  Very nice and pouty.  Even if it's not you, I will just pretend.  Is there any way you can change your name and move to a new town?  Is he going to get cranked and come looking for you with a ginzu?

#52 2007-10-30 15:59:23

emily strange wrote:

headkicker - i wont be effing off...so drop your schtick...you annoy me!  let's get back to planning a high life party. i think it would be tons of fun to meet you all and such.

Ooh, a convention with Emily!  I'll bring the pitchforks- anyone got any torches?

BTW, Em, annoying you is the fucking point.

#53 2007-10-30 19:58:50

emily strange wrote:

headkicker - i wont be effing off...so drop your schtick...you annoy me!  let's get back to planning a high life party. i think it would be tons of fun to meet you all and such.

I for one will be very glad to meet you as well.  Now down to business.  Who's bringing the giant burlap sack and plastic ties?

#54 2007-10-31 13:48:05

No collagen. 

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2217/1809738362_cca2139631.jpg?v=0
I think you might see a familiar necklace on this picture...

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2336/1808906953_ed05427338.jpg?v=0

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2395/1809740370_da7352d2bf.jpg?v=0
Although the last pic my lips look rather thin... I'm smiling pretty big.  But really, isn't Stella cute as Supergirl?  :)

Besides... I'm too poor now to afford collagen.

Last edited by feisty (2007-10-31 13:49:29)

#55 2007-10-31 13:59:00

That thump you just heard was scsotdc's head exploding.

#56 2007-10-31 14:00:30

opsec wrote:

That thump you just heard was scsotdc's head exploding.

Which one?

#57 2007-10-31 14:02:00

Heh, whichever visual you prefer my dear.

#58 2007-10-31 14:20:04

Good God.  Scotty will fap himself to death.

#59 2007-10-31 14:57:32

Feisty you are indeed, whether thick or thin lipped.  Collagen would be entirely unnecessary.  You and your little person are far to cute to be at risk from a raving tweaker.  Please be careful. 

May Scotty's Death Be Not Proud

DEATH be not proud, though some have called thee   
Mighty and dreadfull, for, thou art not so,   
For, those, whom thou think'st, thou dost overthrow,   
Die not, poore death, nor yet canst thou kill me.   
From rest and sleepe, which but thy pictures bee,         
Much pleasure, then from thee, much more must flow,   
And soonest our best men with thee doe goe,   
Rest of their bones, and soules deliverie.   
Thou art slave to Fate, Chance, kings, and desperate men,   
And dost with poyson, warre, and sicknesse dwell, 
And poppie, or charmes can make us sleepe as well,   
And better then thy stroake; why swell'st thou then;   
One short sleepe past, wee wake eternally,   
And death shall be no more; death, thou shalt die.

#60 2007-10-31 14:59:05

So lovely a pair. And your kid's cute too!!

So sorry about the recent horrors. prison will be a nice wake up call for the guy, if not a penetrative experience! he's made his super-contribution to society, in his sperm donation, so now we can just hope he recedes into the paleologic muck of your ancient history.

Cheers!

#61 2007-10-31 15:03:45

feisty wrote:

No collagen.
Besides... I'm too poor now to afford collagen.

I'd happily pump you full of something.

And yes, I am canceling all the rest of my patients for the day, stopping by Sam's Club for a tub of something, anything, slippery and heading home to print 8x10's of these pictures and hole myself up in my shower.

#62 2007-10-31 15:10:32

"hole myself up"

moving on..

#63 2007-10-31 17:59:41

icangetyouatoe wrote:

So lovely a pair. And your kid's cute too!!

So sorry about the recent horrors. prison will be a nice wake up call for the guy, if not a penetrative experience! he's made his super-contribution to society, in his sperm donation, so now we can just hope he recedes into the paleologic muck of your ancient history.

Cheers!

Yet another reason I'm glad that I never bought him soap on a rope for xmas or his birthday.  One can only hope that there's a lack of whatever slippery thing scotty is going to purchase in Mr. Fucktard's prison. :)

#64 2007-10-31 19:21:32

emily strange wrote:

I might not be known to you all, as a very occasional poster, but for the last 8 years... But I would like to terrorize a town with y'al.  I vote for Vegas as it's closest to me.

#65 2007-10-31 22:04:38

If we're discussing a Crueler get together in the meat world we should find out where the majority of the Cruelers are and go there!!!!  Hopefully it's someplace worth going......  Since Feisty is broke, I'd be glad to donate some of my airline miles!!!

#66 2007-10-31 23:35:13

Dirckman wrote:

If we're discussing a Crueler get together in the meat world we should find out where the majority of the Cruelers are and go there!!!!  Hopefully it's someplace worth going......  Since Feisty is broke, I'd be glad to donate some of my airline miles!!!

Dirckman, I must say that you've warmed my heart significantly in the past couple of days.  Who knew that you could be such a softie. :)

#67 2007-10-31 23:39:55

feisty wrote:

Dirckman wrote:

Dirckman, I must say that you've warmed my heart significantly in the past couple of days.  Who knew that you could be such a softie. :)

Be C*A*R*E*F*U*L Feisty... and yer pic?

#68 2007-10-31 23:40:35

What about my pics?  Theres a bunch of them on this thread.

#69 2007-10-31 22:54:24

If it's NC, then maybe we'll meet up with the hill folk George used to swap for herb. Bet they have stories to tell! [George & Mr George™ are coming, they just doesn't know it yet.]

#70 2007-11-01 00:01:34

choad wrote:

If it's NC, then maybe we'll meet up with the hill folk George used to swap for herb.

Wait, isn't the fabulous Ms. Orr a Tarheel?  I was under the impression that SC grew it own, and considered NC to be Yanqui territory.

#71 2007-11-01 00:03:54

If it's NC, I can organize and plan it.  Pro-bono.  I'm just broke, so we'll have to take up a collection.

#72 2007-11-01 00:06:12

Thanks Feisty!!!  I think we should make this Crueler get together happen....  Talk is cheap, let's figure out a time and a place within the next forty eight hours and make it work!!!

#73 2007-11-01 00:11:44

let's figure out a time and a place within the next forty eight hours and make it work!!!

Beware, don't chew bubblegum or suck anything that tastes like it.

#74 2007-11-01 00:12:25

feisty wrote:

What about my pics?  Theres a bunch of them on this thread.

Thanks, I didn't know you'd posted.  Yer baby has grown!

D

#75 2007-11-01 00:13:48

Oh yeah, MR. FUCKTARD... wot an idiot.  He has no idea of what he has given up.

#76 2007-11-01 00:43:07

Raleigh is much more convienient for me than any other major NC city.  Somebody work up a paypal donation account, and we'll start working on locations/activities etc.

#77 2007-10-31 22:12:29

Damn it!  The Tom Petty video has been pulled.

Feisty wrote:

In case anyone were to check this board, make sure you don't specify who.  But let's all rejoice that me and the little crotchfruit are finally safe tonight from dying a horrible, drug fueled murder-suicide (which is where it was going, no joke).

Ah, well, at least somebody appears to have had a worse year than myself.  Not that that helps.

Feisty wrote:

I tell you, I love you fuckers way too much for a group of damn strangers on a fuckin' message board.  I'm seriously thinking that we should find some central location to have a Cruel Convention.

I'm going to vote for Tucson due to my current boycott of airports (I'm likely on the no-fly list anyway if they've been checking my internets habits).

Sofie wrote:

Vegas? Cheap airfaire and rooms and alcohol (and free weed).

< JerryMaguire > You had me at "free weed." < /JerryMaguire >  (Actually, I've never seen, nor had any desire to see, that movie)  Okay, Las Vegas would be my second choice after Tucson (Which, I'm certain that nobody else will be voting for).  I think that it would be about an eight hour drive for me (About the same distance as San Diego).

SeeEmilyPlay wrote:

Mighty presumptive of you to assume that you'd be invited.  Fine, you can come if you promise to wrestle naked with Headkicker in a vat of jello.  Seriously - This is a "deal breaker."

#78 2007-11-01 08:31:39

I'll wrassle Headkicker in Jello!!!

#79 2007-11-01 12:42:09

Well, of course, my vote would be for San Francisco. Cruel opportunities for days here, but my second choice would be Las Vegas. I don't like Las Vegas, but for fares and over all cost, LV is pretty much a logical choice. Plus, I'd get to ogle Mr. Sophie.

#80 2007-11-01 12:43:32

Taint wrote:

Well, of course, my vote would be for San Francisco. Cruel opportunities for days here, but my second choice would be Las Vegas. I don't like Las Vegas, but for fares and over all cost, LV is pretty much a logical choice. Plus, I'd get to ogle Mr. Sophie.

Hi Taint!

#81 2007-11-01 12:44:37

Fluff! How's tricks?

#82 2007-11-01 13:36:34

So we're stuck with where and when.  When probably should be after the holidays because people may have already have a lot of travel plans in the next two months.  So Jan. or Feb would be the earliest.

If we do it in winter, we should probably end up someplace a little warmer than average.    So Vegas, and San Diego are good.  North Carolina and San Francisco are okay.  Were there any other places suggested?

#83 2007-11-01 13:41:21

boppitywop wrote:

So we're stuck with where and when.  When probably should be after the holidays because people may have already have a lot of travel plans in the next two months.  So Jan. or Feb would be the earliest.

If we do it in winter, we should probably end up someplace a little warmer than average.    So Vegas, and San Diego are good.  North Carolina and San Francisco are okay.  Were there any other places suggested?

Um..who are you??

#84 2007-11-01 13:50:36

Another alias?  A recent immigrant?  A stalker?  Someone who keeps a bathtub filled with sweetbreads?  Somehow, if this is to happen, there must be gatekeeper.

#85 2007-11-01 13:53:21

Roger_That wrote:

boppitywop wrote:

Um..who are you??

I've been an occasional poster on cruel since about 1999(it might be earlier but I don't really remember much of the mid nineties.).  I just never had the time or the energy to devote to finding cruel sites or to the joyous personality conflicts you guys inflict on the message boards.

I've enjoyed the show for quite a while and am curious what a random group of cynical bastards would be like in real life.

#86 2007-11-01 13:54:57

Interesting.  So, your name isn't KitKat, Windspirit, Sheila, or Angrylioness?  If you answer no, then I'm not against it...in theory.

#87 2007-11-01 13:56:34

Fled wrote:

Another alias?  A recent immigrant?  A stalker?  Someone who keeps a bathtub filled with sweetbreads?  Somehow, if this is to happen, there must be gatekeeper.

I would think it would have to be by private invitation only... I can't imagine us just opening this up to anyone posting on the boards.  There are definitely enough psycho regulars already...bringing in the others could be fantastically painful and legally troubling for all...

But who knows, it might be a grand fucktardery of fireworks.

#88 2007-11-01 14:10:08

Roger_That wrote:

Interesting.  So, your name isn't KitKat, Windspirit, Sheila, or Angrylioness?  If you answer no, then I'm not against it...in theory.

Nope... nor am I Fat Wang or JamesIV or any of the other special guests that have graced cruel.

#89 2007-11-01 15:23:50

boppitywop wrote:

Nope... nor am I Fat Wang or JamesIV or any of the other special guests that have graced cruel.

If FW comes I call dibs on shooting him!

#90 2007-11-01 16:39:02

I would think it would have to be by private invitation only... I can't imagine us just opening this up to anyone posting on the boards.  There are definitely enough psycho regulars already...bringing in the others could be fantastically painful and legally troubling for all...

But who knows, it might be a grand fucktardery of fireworks.

I second RT.  Private invitation, unless you show us your tits.  Or your girlfriend's tits.  With tomato sauce spread overthem that says "Please consider me a high street attention whore!" and then maybe.

#91 2007-11-01 17:00:58

I don't know about you people, but I'm coming in disguise.  Maybe a fursuit.

#92 2007-11-01 18:04:30

feisty wrote:

I second RT.  Private invitation, unless you show us your tits.  Or your girlfriend's tits.  With tomato sauce spread overthem that says "Please consider me a high street attention whore!" and then maybe.

Tomato sauce is so last week.  How about some Tikka Masala or a nice Mole.

#93 2007-11-01 18:10:16

opsec wrote:

I really don't want to hear about you coming in your fursuit. Ick.

#94 2007-11-01 18:13:45

whosasailorthen wrote:

I hope you don't think I was serious.  I don't have a death wish.

#95 2007-11-01 18:15:07

opsec wrote:

whosasailorthen wrote:

I hope you don't think I was serious.  I don't have a death wish.

It's just that it gets all sticky.

#96 2007-11-01 19:30:57

opsec wrote:

Brilliant idea! If the deal is a costume party, I'll fly the family over

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/6/10006336_e14e06705e.jpg

#97 2007-11-01 21:15:25

Taint wrote:

Fluff! How's tricks?

Fluff has a new profession?  Say it ain't so!

#98 2007-11-08 21:09:01

just got horrible news... he's out.  i wont be on for a couple days, i'll be out of town.  see ya'll soon.

#99 2007-11-08 21:29:23

Good luck Feisty... private msg anyone here if you need help.

#100 2007-11-08 21:33:05

Stay safe.  In case of emergency, remember the high-street panic button link in the bottom right corner of your screen.

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » *Geez, what's a gal gotta do to get a restraining order around here!*

Board footer

cruelery.com