• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » *Geez, what's a gal gotta do to get a restraining order around here!*

#101 2007-11-08 21:38:59

feisty wrote:

just got horrible news... he's out.  i wont be on for a couple days, i'll be out of town.  see ya'll soon.

Good luck & remember: the underground railroad away from truly crazy assholes has safe houses all over. 

Better times are coming.
http://www.theweeklydonut.org/wp-content/donuts/2006/11/O_Danny_Boy.jpg9

#102 2007-11-08 21:48:57

What Whosasailorthen said. 

I'm on the right coast and always wanted to wreck a crackhead.  Enough bravado. 

I don't know exactly how twisted he is but don't take any chances.  Please stay hidden and safe.

#103 2007-11-08 22:35:32

You know how to reach me and my arsenal.

#104 2007-11-09 22:58:06

I stayed home afterall.  I got an emergency temporary concelaed weapon permit and brushed up on my shooting today at the local shooting range.  He's saying that he's going into rehab, he's done with drugs, blah blah blah... I'm not leaving the house without my pistol until he leaves this fucking state.  I'm good folks.  Sorry about the panicked message... I've been very scared, but fuck him I've had enough and if he wants some he can have some.  I'm ready for him.

#105 2007-11-09 22:59:07

Careful, kiddo.  Rather you didn't show up in the picture thread.

(Welll... unless it's like the one I just posted.)

Last edited by whosasailorthen (2007-11-09 22:59:47)

#106 2007-11-09 23:03:45

feisty wrote:

I got an emergency temporary concelaed weapon permit....

Oh, and amazingly enough, you can thank a Republican for that.

What'cha packin' Feisty?

#107 2007-11-09 23:05:35

Sailor, I'm much more likely to show up like that than in pieces.  And if I'm in pieces, trust me, he will be too.

#108 2007-11-09 23:07:31

feisty wrote:

Sailor, I'm much more likely to show up like that than in pieces.

Ohhhhh... do tell.....

Glad you're safe, Feisty.  Previous offer still applies, of course.

#109 2007-11-10 09:50:14

feisty wrote:

if he wants some he can have some.  I'm ready for him.

Funny, I had a dream where you said this exact phrase.

#110 2007-11-10 13:24:58

Feisty, you really should consider deleting that post.  Ask HKG her opinion.  I hear she fancies herself a lawyer.

#111 2007-11-10 22:51:24

Zookie, What I've said falls well within the realm of legality.  I have merely implied that I have all of the relevant permits to protect myself should he decide to show up and attack me.

I am not going to shoot at the man for no reason.  My life or the life of my daughter would have to be in immediate danger.

Oh, and Sailor, I will not thank a republican for that.  I'll thank a libertarian for that.

Besides, I fall into the realm of liberal who believes that there is no reason for the average person to have access to automatic weapons, but handguns and rifles are completley reasonable.  Besides, you make 'em illegal and they just find a bigger black market.

#112 2007-11-10 22:53:39

Furthermore, Zookeeper, I said that if I were to be in pieces, he would be as well.  Again, I am establishing that it would be in response to direct and immediate threat to my well-being.

I've had my moments (like when I said yes to marrying him) but I"m not a total dumbshit.  Thank you so much for looking out for me, tho.

#113 2007-11-10 23:11:04

Zookeeper wrote:

Feisty, you really should consider deleting that post.  Ask HKG her opinion.  I hear she fancies herself a lawyer.

She's entitled to defend herself and others.  As long as she's not looking for him, I don't think she'll have any problems.  And, as you may recall, in a previous post I actually recommended a firearm.

Last edited by headkicker_girl (2007-11-10 23:13:23)

#114 2007-11-10 23:15:02

Thank you HKG.  I felt pretty comfortable about what I said, but Zookie did make me question myself a bit.  No, I am most definitely not LOOKING for him.  I'm also not taking his phone calls or anything else, although I do listen to messages to get an idea about where his head's at and where he's staying.

Just curious... what field of law do you practice?

#115 2007-11-10 23:17:48

feisty wrote:

Thank you HKG.  I felt pretty comfortable about what I said, but Zookie did make me question myself a bit.  No, I am most definitely not LOOKING for him.  I'm also not taking his phone calls or anything else, although I do listen to messages to get an idea about where his head's at and where he's staying.

Just curious... what field of law do you practice?

I used to do family law, so I am VERY familiar with your situation.  Now it's mostly foreclosures and commercial litigation.  I've done my  time with the touchy-feely areas of law.

#116 2007-11-10 23:22:10

Bless your heart.  I can't imagine why anyone would WANT to do family law.  Good thing you're working in a field that has a better bottom line, right?  And no late night frantic phone calls of "My husband is saying he's gonna kill me!  What do I do??!?!?"

#117 2007-11-10 23:52:56

feisty wrote:

Bless your heart.  I can't imagine why anyone would WANT to do family law.  Good thing you're working in a field that has a better bottom line, right?  And no late night frantic phone calls of "My husband is saying he's gonna kill me!  What do I do??!?!?"

See, that I wouldn't have minded, because I would have told them to take the kids, leave the house and call the police, then meet me in the morning to get an order of protection...that would have been easy.  The ones who got on my damn nerves were the ones who wanted to argue with )me about the law, felt entitled to have their day in court to tell the judge their "story" (and trust me, judges don't want to hear it) which they felt would result in their ex being denied visitation, usually involving some petty grievance like, "he takes the kids to his girlfriend's house during his visitation," or "the kids have to sleep on the couch because he only has a one bedroom apartment," or they want me to ask for alimony even though they're not entited to it because some friend told them that they should get it, and if I don't ask for it I'm not doing my job, or they want the visitation order to say that he can't take the kids to visit ex's mom because ex's mom was never nice to them....I'm sure you get my point. 

I had no problem helping the people who really needed it.  I represented on woman for free only because I knew the dad was going to make a grab to keep her kid if the court allowed him to take her out of state...and she was not a sympathetic character...she had a history of drug addiction and prostitution, but she had cleaned up her act...it took two years for him to crack, but he tried it with another daughter in a different state...brought her to his state and them told the court she was suicidal over stuff happening at mom's house and tried to get a temporary custody order...kid was 11 and it was all false.  The mom had to drop everything and fly up to get her kid back.  My client's daughter never left the state, so she was ok. 

Family law is a tough area for anyone with integrity.  I actually feel better about taking people's houses because it's just business, nothing personal.

#118 2007-11-11 00:17:55

Feisty, my concern was not whether you were within the law in what you posted as much as how it could cause you headaches should you end up having to defend yourself.  I'm sure there are cops and even DAs out there who might read your post after the fact and see only somone publicly shouting "IF THAT SONOVABITCH SHOWS UP AT MY HOUSE I'M BLOWING HIS ASS AWAY!" (whether that's what you really posted or not).  Especially if something did go down in your house and it didn't go down quite as neat and tidy as you expect it to. 

I'm no lawyer but I can't help but suspect that publicly posting your intent to kill somone (under any circumstances) can come back to haunt you.  But if HKG thinks there's no way it could become a liability for you then follow her lead.  And then sue her for malpractice if it goes wrong.

#119 2007-11-11 00:38:02

Zookeeper wrote:

Feisty, my concern was not whether you were within the law in what you posted as much as how it could cause you headaches should you end up having to defend yourself.  I'm sure there are cops and even DAs out there who might read your post after the fact and see only somone publicly shouting "IF THAT SONOVABITCH SHOWS UP AT MY HOUSE I'M BLOWING HIS ASS AWAY!" (whether that's what you really posted or not).  Especially if something did go down in your house and it didn't go down quite as neat and tidy as you expect it to. 

I'm no lawyer but I can't help but suspect that publicly posting your intent to kill somone (under any circumstances) can come back to haunt you.  But if HKG thinks there's no way it could become a liability for you then follow her lead.  And then sue her for malpractice if it goes wrong.

If anyone reads the whole thread, it shows that her belief that he is a threat to her is not something she just came up with this evening.  My impression from what she had written is that he is an abusive and unpredictable drug user who may not necessarily be a threat when he's straight, but turns into a different person when he's using.  She has also documented here that he has threatened her, and that she feels the threats are real...so much so that she needed a firearm for her personal protection.  Nothing she has said on this thread even remotely suggests an intent to simply blow him away without provocation.  However, she does have an order of protection, and we all know that guys who want to harm their significant others do not give a shit about an order of protection. 

Now is she were looking for advice on the best places to dig shallow graves, I might think otherwise, but that doesn't appear to be the case.

#120 2007-11-11 00:42:12

headkicker_girl wrote:

Now is she were looking for advice on the best places to dig shallow graves, I might think otherwise, but that doesn't appear to be the case.

I heard gravel pits are good for that...It's just something I heard, y'know.  During a hypothetical conversation.  Actually it was a friend of a friend of mine who had the conversation, and then my friend heard about it and told me.  And I think my friend moved away or something.  Anyway, gravel pit.

#121 2007-11-11 00:47:42

George Orr wrote:

I heard gravel pits are good for that...It's just something I heard, y'know.  During a hypothetical conversation.  Actually it was a friend of a friend of mine who had the conversation, and then my friend heard about it and told me.  And I think my friend moved away or something.  Anyway, gravel pit.

You're forgetting the part about the sock filled with small rocks but never mind.

#122 2007-11-11 02:15:18

headkicker_girl wrote:

Family law is a tough area for anyone with integrity.

Shouldn't be a problem for lawyers, then.  Hyuk, hyuk, I'm so funny.

#123 2008-05-17 21:13:39

OK, so I'm curious what happened to the lovely buxom creamy skinned feisty.   Odd that scotty has also disappeared.

#124 2008-05-17 23:32:50

opsec wrote:

OK, so I'm curious what happened to the lovely buxom creamy skinned feisty.   Odd that scotty has also disappeared.

Scotty? I last sawing him manning this carney consession outside Trenton.

https://cruelery.com/img/statuesque.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#125 2008-05-17 23:45:49

OPS:  You made me curious, so I checked.  Feisty's last communiques here were in early April--not that long ago--and in one she described her new job:

I've been scarce cuz I'm a Legislative Assistant now... @ the capital.  So I've gotta watch my ass now.  So I guess no more using my real name on here.  I'm fairly sure that if my Senator found this site, he'd fire my ass so quick it'd make my head spin.  Liberal or no.

So hopefully she is fine & happy & busy & paid.  I will keep a good thought.

#126 2008-05-17 23:56:57

Thanks G, I really was curious and haven't kept up.  I think kindly toward her also.

Now, about scotty....

#127 2008-05-18 00:40:43

opsec wrote:

Thanks G, I really was curious and haven't kept up.  I think kindly toward her also.

Now, about scotty....

Speaking of the dearly departed, where's Orangeplus? It's been ages since I've seen him on here.

#128 2008-05-18 00:56:37

Taint wrote:

Speaking of the dearly departed, where's Orangeplus? It's been ages since I've seen him on here.

Ask him. You couldn't live more than a couple blocks from each other.  Didn't mean to, but I pissed him off and hope he ventures back.

#129 2008-05-18 01:08:51

He's in the Mission and I'm in Corona Heights, well, until next month when I'll be living in Hayes Valley, but I'll send him a message and see if he's still checking them.

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » *Geez, what's a gal gotta do to get a restraining order around here!*

Board footer

cruelery.com