#2 2009-04-13 19:53:41

Holy Crap.

#3 2009-04-13 23:37:45

Those fucked up mass killers never seem to shot anyone that needs killing...

#4 2009-04-14 00:33:48

shagnasty wrote:

Those fucked up mass killers never seem to shot anyone that needs killing...

Look on the bright side: So many kids dramatically increases the chance of having a nice serial killer already growing in their midst.

Even if you divided the brood among the non-reproducing members of HS, that'd still be more than 2.2 cuntmuppets apiece. I'd leave mine around in a playground, waiting for it to get kidnapped. Any wonder how many of these Duggar brats are going to grow up to need (A) major therapy; or (B) cult deprogramming.

#5 2009-04-14 00:40:02

I said in a prior thread that many of them would be gay, lesbian, or tranny, and that most of the heterosexual ones would refuse to have children of their own.

#6 2009-04-14 01:02:12

fnord wrote:

...that most of the heterosexual ones would refuse to have children of their own.

Well, get that email campaign started already, will ya?

#7 2009-04-14 08:01:10

It won't be until the middle ones reach maturity that they will start going against the grain. There is too much pressure on the first born in the story to produce. He will not be able to have any "issues" until he is in his 50s. When no longer being able to live out teenage rebellion as a natural part of learning to separate from your parents and become a unique adult, he will be caught diddling something of the wrong age or plumbing arrangement.

#8 2009-04-14 08:30:20

As far as I know they don't get any government money.  They can produce all the religious zombies they want as long as it's on their own dime.

#9 2009-04-14 11:51:55

headkicker_girl wrote:

As far as I know they don't get any government money.  They can produce all the religious zombies they want as long as it's on their own dime.

Only if you don't count income tax deductions. In a way each and every one of of us has to pay a little more every year to allow the Duggars to keep producing more deductions.

And aren't they taking quite the advantage of the way taxes for schools are assessed? In my state they get the financing from property taxes figured on average family size for the population.

These people produce entire classes of children for the rest of us to provide for. And think of all those college loans the feds will have to back for them.

Last edited by Johnny_Rotten (2009-04-14 11:52:38)

#10 2009-04-14 13:46:08

The school thing doesn't bother me because people who don't have kids have to pay property taxes to support the schools, since that's just how the system works.  And the loans don't bother me either because they seem like the self-righteous types who would actually pay back their loans in a timely manner.  Besides, they don't appear to be inbred idiots.  We need good, solid worker bees to keep this country afloat, which Fnord should appreciate since the only whites reproducing en masse appear to be of the Bristol Palin variety.

#11 2009-04-14 13:52:32

I seem to remember that the Duggar spawn are home-schooled, which would suggest they're not actually using many public education resources. On the other hand, if they've organized themselves as a charter school, that could be a different matter altogether.

#12 2009-04-14 15:16:44

And this kid is running a car lot already; they seem to be self-sufficient at the minimum.

#13 2009-04-14 22:22:47

Children should be taxed as a genetic luxury.

Board footer

cruelery.com