#1 2007-11-02 05:03:48

It might be old, but how in the hell would I know?

Dog the idiot bounty hunter explains to his son why he can't date a black girl.

#2 2007-11-02 08:11:28

Paging Fnord to the white courtesy phone...

It's not old, it happened in the last few days.

#3 2007-11-02 08:24:41

I have to agree with Dog on this one.  It wasn't because she was black; it was because she was trying to record him saying "nigger" so she could sell it to the tabloids.  Dog's son is a stupid sap.

#4 2007-11-02 09:32:11

I'm gonna miss his sweeeet mullet.

He just lost his ass.

#5 2007-11-02 11:51:49

It's as old as yesterday, you link-napping whore bitch.

I'm going to miss the other son, Leland, who only had about 18 months of white trash masculinity left before his skin got pitted, his hair turned to straw, and the man-boobs started to develop. You can only keep so much trussed and hidden with a bullet-proof vest and wraparound shades, y'kno.

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#6 2007-11-02 17:33:25

Roger_That wrote:

Paging Fnord to the white courtesy phone...

“Its not because she’s black” = I don’t want pickaninny grandchildren but don’t have the balls to come out and say it.  I wouldn’t worry about his career Sofie.  Private dicks and bounty hunters are by definition total sleazebags, so nobody expects them to be polite upstanding pc citizens.  I understand he’s tongued Sharpton’s pucker star, so the chickenshit sponsors of his TeeVee show should be satisfied.

#7 2007-11-03 04:41:13

Update:  licking the shit off Sharpton’s ass didn’t help.  Note to future high profile victims of political correctness: save yourself the embarrassment of tossing Sharpton’s salad.

#8 2007-11-03 08:53:50

fnord wrote:

Update:  licking the shit off Sharpton’s ass didn’t help.  Note to future high profile victims of political correctness: save yourself the embarrassment of tossing Sharpton’s salad.

I agree.  I'd like to be famous enough to have reason to tell Sharpton to kiss my ass.  I fantasize about the moment.

#9 2007-11-03 16:47:08

headkicker_girl wrote:

I'd like to be famous enough to have reason to tell Sharpton to kiss my ass.  I fantasize about the moment.

Two words: Tawana. Brawley.

Most people, either not old enough, or not local to the NYC area 10-15 years ago, won't have a relative measure for how much Sharpton has tried to polish his image for the national stage. He is a preening, self-serving gasbag. Which is not to say that even the esteemed Rev. Jesse Jackson hasn't had his "Hymietown" moments. Sharpton's seem to have gotten lost in a smog of the collective unconscious, an inability to remember when he was just a rabble-rousing witch hunter (which pretty much falls into the same pit as Giuliani's "clean-up" of New York, a quality-of-life endeavor that did not endear him to many minorities in the Five Boroughs).

#10 2007-11-04 08:29:59

pALEPHx wrote:

headkicker_girl wrote:

I'd like to be famous enough to have reason to tell Sharpton to kiss my ass.  I fantasize about the moment.

Two words: Tawana. Brawley.

Most people, either not old enough, or not local to the NYC area 10-15 years ago, won't have a relative measure for how much Sharpton has tried to polish his image for the national stage. He is a preening, self-serving gasbag. Which is not to say that even the esteemed Rev. Jesse Jackson hasn't had his "Hymietown" moments. Sharpton's seem to have gotten lost in a smog of the collective unconscious, an inability to remember when he was just a rabble-rousing witch hunter (which pretty much falls into the same pit as Giuliani's "clean-up" of New York, a quality-of-life endeavor that did not endear him to many minorities in the Five Boroughs).

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/ye … rudy1.html

Board footer

cruelery.com