• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Asshole Baptist Minister Gets Well Deserved Beating From Police

#1 2009-04-16 15:41:41

Being a police officer is a dangerous job, and this asshole somehow aroused the suspicion of the officers at a border check.  Rather than be cooperative and be on his way in a few minutes, this asshole decided to mouth off to the police.  So of course the police treated him as a potentially dangerous suspect.  Didn’t his parents explain to him that White people are supposed to be polite when confronted by the police, say nothing, and get a nasty lawyer to fuck with the system if arrested?

#2 2009-04-16 16:15:31

This reminds me of Beavis and Butthead the movie where the hippie teacher complains about due process before getting slammed in the stomach by a rifle butt.

#4 2009-04-16 18:55:32

Fucking Obama - see what he's done to us!!!!

#6 2009-04-18 17:25:41

A little side note here, turns out dude is a serious Alex Jones listening, homophobic, retard xtian asshole.

http://stevenandersonfamily.blogspot.co … lling.html

If hating people is wrong, God must have been wrong in hating all these people listed above, which is not a conclusive list by far.

I hate sodomites because God hates them. Romans 1 makes it clear that they became like that AFTER "God gave them up" and "God gave them over" because they rejected him time and again and would not believe on Him. It is a lie that they were born that way. It is a lie that anyone can become one. Once a person is saved, they are incapable of sinking to the level of a filthy animal because God is not rejecting them. God places the death penalty on sodomy, so apparently He thinks it's time for them to go to hell.

Lev 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Of course, it is no surprise that God lists bestiality just a couple of verses further down. Sodomites are sick predators who don't just stop at relations with someone of the same gender. They are also capable of committing bestiality and pedophilia.

more here:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showth … genumber=1

My kids had the following conversation at the store yesterday, very loudly, and within ear shot of several other customers:

John (4 years old): Barack Obama, and the devil, and the government are worser than anything else in the world.

Isaac (5 years old): Mom, John actually told me that he thinks Barack Obama is worse than the faggots.

Ah, precious moments!

Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it. - Proverbs 22:6

Last edited by orangeplus (2009-04-18 17:28:23)

#7 2009-04-19 00:42:58

Fucking Baptists.

#8 2009-04-19 03:44:39

Hi feisty!

#9 2009-04-19 10:47:11

All confirmation that he sucks off tranny truckers down at the rest stop.

It is interesting that his attitude and approach towards cops mimicks that of so may here.

#10 2009-04-19 12:49:49

This is a long video, so here are the highlights:

5:35) Agent whips out his nun chucks in anger
    (7:45-8:00) The agent tells me in less than perfect English, “In the Border Patrol Checkpoint, the person’s rights doesn’t matter here.”
    (16:50-17:10) I’m told that the police will arrive in less than 10 minutes to arrest me
    (19:00-19:40) I’m accused of being a terrorist
    (26:20) I’m told that I’m free to go without being searched

Thank God we live in a free country! But how long will our freedom last if we ignore our Bill of Rights?

The highest power in the US government is the Constitution, which is the supreme law of the land…not border patrol agents on a power trip that are about 75 miles from the border.

He is either correct about the law or he isn’t. If he’s wrong, why would the agents let him go? Either way, he’s definitely on the list now…hope it was worth it.

#11 2009-04-20 10:05:01

Actually, it's true that the Bill of Rights does not exist at immigration or border control. That has long been a law, since at least the early 1800s. You are not secure in your effects or person when crossing the border. But calling a "checkpoint" 100 miles from the border a "border checkpoint" is fallacious, even if it is immigration officers conducting it.

#12 2009-04-20 11:17:43

GooberMcNutly wrote:

Actually, it's true that the Bill of Rights does not exist at immigration or border control. That has long been a law, since at least the early 1800s. You are not secure in your effects or person when crossing the border. But calling a "checkpoint" 100 miles from the border a "border checkpoint" is fallacious, even if it is immigration officers conducting it.

There are Border Patrol check-points all over Arizona (I have to pass through one every-time that I drive to Tucson).  Unfortunately, those prick-headed bastards on the Supreme Court up-held their legality.

#13 2009-04-20 11:25:21

Emmeran wrote:

All confirmation that he sucks off tranny truckers down at the rest stop.

It is interesting that his attitude and approach towards cops mimicks that of so may here.

You must be a cop, or related to Zookie.

(before you reply, did you see the "just a joke" tags?)

#14 2009-04-20 11:48:28

Emmeran wrote:

Soon he'll have snipers shooting unarmed women like the last guy of his ilk!

On topic- Fucking baptists. Every single white "Charismatic Christian" male claims they are a "pastor". Of course, most of them even get ordained. I guess going to baptist schools and colleges, they qualify but I find it funny as hell nonetheless.

I swear, every male at my cousins' church between the ages of 15-25 went to Baptist (or comparable) high school and college and EVERY ONE OF THEM introduces themselves as a "pastor". Yep, that 22 year old kid is sure qualified to tell me how to live my life.

idiots

#15 2009-04-21 23:28:58

Howdy Square!  Long time no see.

And ptah...didn't you know?  Telling people how to live their lives IS a qualification, no, a requirement...a job description even.  You can't be a pastor without telling people how they should live their lives.  I'll bet Ms. California will be getting ordained any second now.

#16 2009-04-21 23:32:53

feisty wrote:

Howdy Square!  Long time no see.

And ptah...didn't you know?  Telling people how to live their lives IS a qualification, no, a requirement...a job description even.  You can't be a pastor without telling people how they should live their lives.  I'll bet Ms. California will be getting ordained any second now.

Naw, I'm sure pictures of her at a party will show up having sex before getting opposite married.

#17 2009-04-22 00:16:39

ptah13 wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

Soon he'll have snipers shooting unarmed women like the last guy of his ilk!

On topic- Fucking baptists. Every single white "Charismatic Christian" male claims they are a "pastor". Of course, most of them even get ordained. I guess going to baptist schools and colleges, they qualify but I find it funny as hell nonetheless.

I swear, every male at my cousins' church between the ages of 15-25 went to Baptist (or comparable) high school and college and EVERY ONE OF THEM introduces themselves as a "pastor". Yep, that 22 year old kid is sure qualified to tell me how to live my life.

idiots

My ex and I ordained our dog through the Universal Life Church. Pastor Kodie.

#18 2009-04-22 01:04:36

Taint wrote:

My ex and I ordained our dog through the Universal Life Church. Pastor Kodie.

I ordained my snake, after having had myself ordained via internet.

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Asshole Baptist Minister Gets Well Deserved Beating From Police

Board footer

cruelery.com