#2 2009-04-20 15:06:42

Phredonovich, I respectfully disagree about contrived.  I do concede that I could be very wrong here.  But one thing I am certain about: thar be a penis under them thar flaps o' flesh.  Or at least the remnants of one turned inside out and re-used to synthesize labia and clitoris.  Sure as shootin.

#3 2009-04-20 15:31:33

Wait a second; you have been gone a week and then you throw up something that has been lurking on Drudge for almost a week?  Do you have such a limited access to the webs?  Or is it just a comfort zone?

#4 2009-04-20 16:03:44

Dusty, Dusty, leave him be.  He's Republican.  They actually used "teabagging" unwittingly and with wide-eyed innocence.  remember?  Cut him some slack.  Besides, he's one of the not-so-bad conservatives.

[ a d d e n d u m ]

p.s., actually, dmt, in Phredonovich's defense, I think he was playing up the content of the article more so than this "dude's" actual performance.  (That's assuming we haven't already talked about the content of said article, in which case Phred is indeed an arsehat--if that phrase still be used roun' these heya pots any mo')

Last edited by Horseonovich (2009-04-20 16:08:45)

#6 2009-04-20 16:42:30

orangeplus wrote:

http://www.dailystab.com/it-was-only-a-matter-of-time/

Doing it in front of bright lights and cameras in a San Fernando Valley studio will make it that much more special.

Indeed.

#7 2009-04-20 17:06:53

orangeplus wrote:

http://www.dailystab.com/it-was-only-a-matter-of-time/

America...what's not to love about it?

#8 2009-04-20 17:22:04

Dmtdust wrote:

Wait a second; you have been gone a week and then you throw up something that has been lurking on Drudge for almost a week?  Do you have such a limited access to the webs?  Or is it just a comfort zone?

As I mentioned in the other thread, I've been out of touch.  However, every time I watch the news I see Susan's bushy eyebrows (that would be a boy named Sue if Horse is correct).  Now that I know Simon Cowell is behind whole thing it starts to make sense.

Horse wrote:

Cut him some slack.  Besides, he's one of the not-so-bad conservatives.

Hay! When did they let you back in the barn?  Thanks for the Horsey love support.

#9 2009-04-20 18:28:50

Heya Phreddy.  Gawdw smiled down upon me, it seems.

#10 2009-04-21 04:05:56

There is the element of self-congratulation in the viral spread of this link around the Web, the idea that we, the secondary viewers, the judges of those who are judging, are far more evolved.

That would be extraordinarily conceited of people if that is what they took from it.  I was struck by what a dick I was, and how easy it is to render cliché the idea that we should reign in our natural tendency to use templates to prejudge the capabilities of others, good or bad.

#11 2009-04-21 06:58:45

tojo2000 wrote:

There is the element of self-congratulation in the viral spread of this link around the Web, the idea that we, the secondary viewers, the judges of those who are judging, are far more evolved.

That would be extraordinarily conceited of people if that is what they took from it.  I was struck by what a dick I was, and how easy it is to render cliché the idea that we should reign in our natural tendency to use templates to prejudge the capabilities of others, good or bad.

Isn't that what High-Street is all about?

Board footer

cruelery.com