#51 2009-04-25 01:48:53

Zookeeper wrote:

I say we drop Dirkman over Pakistan... in a classic '56 Corvette.

But couldn't that cause an oil leak, or worse? What if anti-freeze leaks out all over the place and a cat decides to lick it up?

#52 2009-04-25 02:29:22

If it's a '60 with Heavy Metal playing on the way down I say damn the environment.

#53 2009-04-25 03:17:59

Dirckman wrote:

The problem the liberals here have is they view all cultures as being equal.  Our culture is far from perfect, but for the most part our Western culture is as progressive as it gets.  We don't force women to cover themselves head to foot, our government is not based on religion and we can still respect the rights of the individual. When it comes to science and industry the West has created the modern world.  The East gave us algebra and optics before Islam took over, but it's been a long time since they've been nothing but a shit stain on history.  I know O+ will attempt to paint them as being intelligent and rational people who are victims of our stupidity, but the world no longer needs the stone age mentality that these people bring to the table.  Their culture is not equal and needs wiped off the face of the planet.

The problem with the Dirckman is that he always views every choice as binary.

#54 2009-04-25 10:27:31

tojo2000 wrote:

Dirckman wrote:

The problem the liberals here have is they view all cultures as being equal.  Our culture is far from perfect, but for the most part our Western culture is as progressive as it gets.  We don't force women to cover themselves head to foot, our government is not based on religion and we can still respect the rights of the individual. When it comes to science and industry the West has created the modern world.  The East gave us algebra and optics before Islam took over, but it's been a long time since they've been nothing but a shit stain on history.  I know O+ will attempt to paint them as being intelligent and rational people who are victims of our stupidity, but the world no longer needs the stone age mentality that these people bring to the table.  Their culture is not equal and needs wiped off the face of the planet.

The problem with the Dirckman is that he always views every choice as binary.

In reality I don't think in binary..  90% of my postings here are drunken rants which explain much of their content.

#55 2009-04-25 23:11:18

orangeplus wrote:

ah297900 wrote:

Fled wrote:

What?  That you cannot fuck somebody into submission?  But doesn't that fly in the face of experience?  While we're at it, what's wrong with this picture?

Dunno. Is it a trap?

I'm going to go with the high-heels on the stairmaster

Non-code wiring coming out of the ceiling? Leg warmers on boots ? Give us an answer...

Last edited by schnitzel (2009-04-25 23:11:51)

#56 2009-04-25 23:16:33

See, Fled? You're even drawing out the lurkers (No slight intended, Schnitzel). When will you answer?

#57 2009-04-26 03:36:55

Its appears that the Taliban may be less dedicated then initially thought...duck and cover?

#58 2009-04-26 03:41:31

If push comes to shove, 75 million somewhat poor Punjabis trumps 25 million dirt poor Pashtu.

#60 2009-04-26 16:05:30

Hey, hanging out in Swat is one thing, but making a show of getting that close to the capital?  Now that's injurious to the ol' machismo.

#61 2009-04-26 16:15:19

I believe this shit's been going on in this region since the fall of the Bactian Empire. These are the games these folks play, they just happen to have our attention right now.

Board footer

cruelery.com