#1 2009-05-02 00:44:17

A better title might have been "No You Can't!"

I knew we'd find this when the folks at Obama rallies were announcing, "I can't wait till he's our president and we no longer gotta pay for our mortgage, cars or gas!!".

Maybe HKG can tell us, how would this go over in court: "Ya Honor, I votes for Obama and he told me 'yes we can' and so I did and that cop says, 'no, you can't' so I bust him in his loud mouth and now you telling me I'm going to JAIL!? There is something really wrong going on here! Ya better hope Obama don't find out what you doing down here is all I gotta say!"

http://www.electionnews2008.com/images/!cid_FD8000F45DFE47A4810DD328B6D09CE9@NewOffice.jpg

I got this picture in a email that said the following:

These are actual police mugshots.

Just  think about this for a second: Did you ever see anyone  arrested wearing a Bush T-shirt, or for you older guys, an  Eisenhower, Gerald Ford, Ronald Reagan, or  even Nixon, or Bob Dole shirt.

There MUST be a message here, but I can't quite grasp it, or  maybe I am afraid to.

I guess it is fair game to point out what inbred hicks the folks attending "Tea Parties" are, so let's see how well pointing out what Obama's supporters are like, in real life, goes over.

Thank you Smoking Gun!!

#3 2009-05-02 01:19:27

Fnord put you up to this, didn't he ptah?

That image actually came from The Smoking Gun.  I'm willing to bet the guy below voted for Bush...
http://i.cdn.turner.com/trutv/thesmokinggun.com/graphics/art4/1217081mugyear7.jpg

#4 2009-05-02 01:20:23

Hey, based on the logic displayed by the lefties on the "teabagging" thread, if you see pictures of someothing, that trumps EVERY other piece of evidence on Earth. You don't even have to actually produce said pictures, you just can claim to have seen them.

So based on the, "Every one of the Tea Party supporters go to the Tea Parties in an effort to do away with taxes, because I saw some photos of them holding signs"-theory, every Obama supporter is a criminal, most likely a purse snatcher or mugger (hey, and I even SHOWED the pictures! hehe! That puts my "proof" one up on all but 1 or 2 of the locals here!).

#5 2009-05-02 01:25:00

Zookeeper wrote:

That image actually came from The Smoking Gun.  I'm willing to bet the guy below voted for Bush...
http://i.cdn.turner.com/trutv/thesmokin … gyear7.jpg

Oh, you're willing to bet, are you? hahahaha

Again, I forgot. "Proof" to you people is a non-existent word. "Proof", to me, is sorta like me saying, "I'm willing to bet the people in my photo either voted for Obama or would have if they weren't so afraid of being picked up at the local polling station by cops that might recognize them".

You didn't even TRY to find a convict with a Bush or Regan shirt, did you?

That left-wing "less work, more PAY" is showing stronger than ever in you people. And people wonder why companies like GM and Chrysler are going under while foreign auto seems to be keeping it's collective head above the water.

#6 2009-05-02 01:59:09

Zookeeper wrote:

I would only hold Obama responsible for his own fuckups, not the fuckups of people who wear clothing with his name on it.  And try to keep your conspiracies straight; there is no ptah/fnord axis of evil at work on High Street!

#7 2009-05-02 08:49:15

Mighty white of you fnord!...my thoughts exactly!

#8 2009-05-02 09:03:02

Dirckman wrote:

http://www.reason.com/news/show/133157.html

Beatiful Dirk, that's just the people we need to hear from right now - the free market junkies.  Their idea to get us out of this mess is more de-regulation.

In that sweet article your author suggests that we sell our built and paid-for public roads to private investors so that we can then pay those investors for the pleasure of using those same roads!!!!

Lovely.

The same people who haven't seen a merger they didn't love:  Their idea is to increase competition by decreasing the number of competitors....

#9 2009-05-02 13:36:22

ptah13 wrote:

Thank you Smoking Gun!!

I can't find it, but this ran months ago. Keep up.

#10 2009-05-02 13:57:29

Ptah lives in the mythical past, as does most of the crusties.  Sweet man, but hampered by the blinders.

#11 2009-05-02 14:26:00

Dmtdust wrote:

Ptah lives in the mythical past, as does most of the crusties.  Sweet man, but hampered by the blinders.

Is that "the good old days" or "back before everything went to Hell in a handbasket"?

#12 2009-05-02 14:42:02

"Good Old Days"  Closets, separate fountains/loos, pre voting rights, people knew their places days.

#13 2009-05-02 14:49:18

fnord wrote:

Zookeeper wrote:

I would only hold Obama responsible for his own fuckups, not the fuckups of people who wear clothing with his name on it.

Exactly. Otherwise, the Brooks brothers would be the evilest motherfuckers on the face of the earth.

#16 2009-05-02 15:43:10

Oh, come on, Orange and Jesus. Who doesn't love a troll?

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/936/trollsdollpurplehaired.jpg

#17 2009-05-02 19:51:49

ptah13 wrote:

You didn't even TRY to find a convict with a Bush or Regan shirt, did you?

Well, of course not.  Everyone knows Republican felons don't wear t-shirts.  They all wear ties.

#18 2009-05-02 19:58:41

High Street has two kinds of threads:

Troll and Dead.

And kitteh.

#19 2009-05-02 20:14:20

I'd try to figure out what kind of car got parked up Ptah's ass but I am too tired.  G'night.

#20 2009-05-02 20:22:25

Fled wrote:

I'd try to figure out what kind of car got parked up Ptah's ass but I am too tired.  G'night.

Girl with strap on car, because Ptah swears he doesn't do the Ghey.

#21 2009-05-02 20:26:15

Dmtdust wrote:

Fled wrote:

No, no. Don't even go there. This baby is all yours. We have nothing to do with him.

#22 2009-05-02 20:39:52

Taint wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

Fled wrote:

No, no. Don't even go there. This baby is all yours. We have nothing to do with him.

Come on Taint, you tame the tiger in his tank with a bit of Maaaan Luv.  Do something for humanity.  Put that gleam in his eyes!

#23 2009-05-02 21:12:17

Dmtdust wrote:

Do something for humanity.  Put that gleam in his eyes!

I'm assuming that by "gleam," you mean "ManRanch."

Board footer

cruelery.com