#2 2010-10-25 08:22:42

All of those time lapse videos use the same depressing music for some reason. Would it hurt to see a pig skull deteriorate to the sweet sounds of the "Bee Gee's?"

#3 2010-10-25 10:02:19

That's surprising. I have never known squirrels to be so carnivorous. Once I saw them dig up a couple of fish heads from the garden so I started watching them with the telescope. They weren't eating the fish, they were noshing on the maggots that were crawling all over it. I know they will gnaw on hard bone like that to get the salt and other minerals, but not eat the flesh like that.

The fence's holes must be too small to fit the coons or possums because they would have dragged that off the first day.

#4 2010-10-25 14:35:39

I have a constant battle with ground squirrels.  I shoot them with a a .22 from my bedroom balcony (we live in the County).  If I wound one the others drag it off to eat it underground, if I kill one they will eat it before it goes cold.  They are nasty little bastards.

#5 2010-10-26 00:34:24

Carnivorous squirrels. I am appropriately freaked-the-shit-out.

#6 2010-10-26 00:41:22

Banjo wrote:

All of those time lapse videos use the same depressing music for some reason. Would it hurt to see a pig skull deteriorate to the sweet sounds of the "Bee Gee's?"

Is this better?

#7 2010-10-26 18:52:18

phreddy wrote:

I shoot them with a a .22 from my bedroom balcony (we live in the County).

Yeah.  That is how to deal with vermin, inexpensively.

Board footer

cruelery.com