#1 2012-09-24 10:39:49

Looks like we got OCD spammed hard last night. Unless I hear an objection from a fan of Wilber's art collection, I'll delete that profile and the posts along with it. Thanks for manning the battlements, Wilber.

#2 2012-09-24 11:17:35

It was a mitzvah.

Why can't these spammers ever post nice things? It's not like it's hard to find material:
http://yayhooray.net/thread/152/have-we … ts-yet/p/0

#3 2012-09-24 11:20:33

Oh, I think the remedy was perfect.  Of course, the wife was at my shoulder when I started to click through the post.  Oh well.

#4 2012-09-24 11:49:40

Dmtdust wrote:

Oh, I think the remedy was perfect.  Of course, the wife was at my shoulder when I started to click through the post.  Oh well.

omigod, is she now on to you and your awareness of the existence of breasts besides hers?

#5 2012-09-24 12:13:09

Yeah.  I am surely screwed!

#6 2012-09-24 12:50:09

No problem, Choad. It's not really my art collection - thank the titty-girls of tumblr. If it happens again, Taint & Fnord, I'll try to throw in appropriate images for teh ghey threads - here's one now to make up for last night.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_manyg8kLqv1ra982xo1_500.gif

#7 2012-09-24 12:58:18

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

No problem, Choad. It's not really my art collection - thank the titty-girls of tumblr. If it happens again, Taint & Fnord, I'll try to throw in appropriate images for teh ghey threads - here's one now to make up for last night.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_manyg … o1_500.gif

So thoughtful!

#8 2012-09-24 15:35:43

Taint wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

So thoughtful!

Indeed, that's our Wilber.  Somehow we have to infect him with gay spores.

#9 2012-09-24 15:44:01

fnord wrote:

Taint wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

So thoughtful!

Indeed, that's our Wilber.  Somehow we have to infect him with gay spores.

I lived in Vancouver's west end for 6 years - I think I built up a lot of antibodies.

#10 2012-09-24 16:05:28

yo wilbur, it sounds like taint and fnord want to run all up in ur rectal, b.

u need to defensively stop wipin this very afternoon. those two seem too fancy for dinkleberry action.

#11 2012-09-24 16:45:48

ah297900 wrote:

u need to defensively stop wipin this very afternoon. those two seem too fancy for dinkleberry action.

Thanks ah - I only wipe if there's splatter, so should be good. (Although Fnord does home-care, so he may travel with sani-wipes.)

#12 2012-09-24 18:04:56

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

ah297900 wrote:

Thanks ah - I only wipe if there's splatter, so should be good. (Although Fnord does home-care, so he may travel with sani-wipes.)

fuck that son, u want an impenetrable grating of calcified shit and matted hair between their cocks and ur pumpum. you'll have to change ur diet to liquids that u can extrude that doodoo through ur rectal security matrix.

anything less and it's like you're asking for it. hell, i'd prolly not blow my nose if i was u--taint seems like the kind of dude that'll throw a nasal fuck somebody's way once you get a few appletinis in him.

edit: u can deal with fnord with some spray-on tan and growing out some afro puffs.

Last edited by ah297900 (2012-09-24 18:07:19)

#13 2012-09-24 18:40:21

To be honest, Ah, being ass-fucked by a man isn't my biggest homophobia. Weighty logs of opiate-hardened stool exit that dark-fissured orifice on a regular basis - can cocks be that much worse? Besides - I can convert coal to diamonds with my kegel flexes - pity the fag who sticks his monster-dick in my ass, it'll come out looking like a shit-covered cocktail weenie. Nope - my homophobic nightmare is the idea of being kissed on the mouth by a man. That, to me, is about as horrible as rape could be. All the same, I draw the line at wiping shit around my mouth -  even if it would protect me from Fnord by making me look like a nigger.

#14 2012-09-24 18:48:29

i almost forgot, bro: U NEED TO PROTECT UR VITTLES WHILE U SLEEP.

this is most important. at night the queers know ur slippin, dreaming about eskimo titties or whatever the fuck dudes in canadia dream about that's not hockey. so they sneek into ur room and suck the life force (jism) from u and reverse-suck some ill homo vibes back in its place. this is how more gays are made.

here's what u do to deal with this eventuality. u take rocks and pebbles and sticks and shit and shove them up in ur dickhole. if u can't do it right at first, u get a friend to help NO HOMO. that way when ur beset by thirsty canadian-bacon-queens, u can scare them off. first, they don't like the noise ur dick is going to make. second, they don't want a chipped tooth and ain't no homo can abide having a fucked up grill.

u should sleep with spike tv on in the background too, just to be safe. i herd they hate motocross.

#15 2012-09-24 19:05:11

All good thoughts, but unnecessary in Canadia. Everyone's extremely polite up here - even the homos. If you wake up in the middle of the night with a dick in your ass, a simple: "Excuse me, Sir, please take your dick out of my ass" is almost always enough to suffice. In addition, it's obvious you've never been north of the 49th or you'd know that sticking sticks and stones and shit up our dickholes is a national past-time - almost as big as hockey and American feet. As for Spike TV, we don't have TV up here, or motocross - we're too far away to catch the TV waves, and it's too icy for anything but hockey players and skidoos.

#16 2012-09-24 19:49:58

Hey Ahpoopsie, How long have you been black, my brother?

#17 2012-09-24 21:06:10

Bigcat wrote:

Hey Ahpoopsie, How long have you been black, my brother?

wooooooooooooooooord, about a week and a half my niqqa

#18 2012-09-25 08:23:19

yo

#19 2012-09-25 10:31:03

AH - u typing from ur phone?

#20 2012-09-25 10:54:22

y u wanna know baby boo? u want dese digits so we can mash?

Board footer

cruelery.com