#2 2009-06-27 19:26:41

My 'special moment' in daycare, according to my parents, was when I got kicked out for telling all the other 3 yos they were morons.

#3 2009-06-27 19:56:03

My four year old nephew got booted for watching one two many South Park episodes and advising one of his fellow inmates to, "Lick my balls!"

As the family's 'bad influence', I've only met the little blighter once. Anyone else here hold that high honor?

#4 2009-06-27 20:05:55

Now you know why I can't put mah snowflake in a kennel.

Older boy was in the preschool at the Hebrew Academy in Westminister until he came home saying, "Mommy not Joooooish.".

The wig wearing old Orthodox biddies was talking shit about my shiksaness.

#5 2009-06-27 20:12:08

choad wrote:

As the family's 'bad influence', I've only met the little blighter once. Anyone else here hold that high honor?

I am accustomed to being alone in the car while driving; consequently, I've developed the habit of evaluating other drivers' skills aloud and colorfully.  When my nephew was about four, and was riding with me and my mother on a family visit, a stupid cunt in a Lexus SUV pulling out of a parking lot made a lightning left across three lanes and I nearly hit her.  I actually self-corrected at the last instant, and what came out of my mouth was, "Stupid cow!"
Yes indeedy, from the kid-bucket belted into the back seat, I heard the sweet childish lisp of my nephew:  "Stupid cow!"  It was the funniest thing he'd ever heard in his life.  He chanted it on and off all the way home.
The following weekend he got put in time out for calling his mother a stupid cow.  His mother was miffed at me, not for the language, but because it fell to her to explain to a four-year-old why "stupid cow" is not appropriate language.  We might all have been better off if I'd actually used the word "cunt."

#6 2009-06-27 20:25:46

Woman...I made the crockpot pork roast BBQ stuff.

My kids LOVED it.

Very easy for how good it turned out.

#7 2009-06-27 20:41:44

It could hardly be any easier, could it?  Glad your kids liked it.

#8 2009-06-27 21:32:51

sofaking wrote:

Woman...I made the crockpot pork roast BBQ stuff.

My kids LOVED it.

Very easy for how good it turned out.

I hope you sent some to the Orthodox ladies at the Hebrew Academy!

Board footer

cruelery.com