• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Artist formerly known as "Prince" now known as "Idiot"

#2 2007-11-06 20:35:35

He must need money for crack.

#3 2007-11-06 20:40:18

fnord wrote:

He must need money for crack.

He's a Jehovah's Witness and doesn't even drink.  He's just crazy as a loon.

#4 2007-11-06 21:24:16

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:Ov0Hix6CsgaQ8M:http://www.muzieklijstjes.nl/Tips/PrinceLOvesexy.jpg

He's a raspberry douché.  WTF is he going to do next - travel back in time to rip his pictures out of high school lockers?

#5 2007-11-06 21:41:18

I lived in Minneapolis for a while and dude used to ride the bus around town and talk to girls saying "You know who Prince is?". I even once got invited to a party at Paisley Park after working on some of their computers, when I bragged to a coworker about it, he said, "That just means you've been in Minneapolis for 6 months." I didn't go.

#6 2007-11-06 22:13:44

The EPL went after YouTube??? WTF is that??

Last edited by Emmeran (2007-11-06 22:15:40)

#7 2007-11-07 00:00:01

What's the big deal? I do this to my fans all the time. It just makes them want me even more.

#8 2007-11-07 11:49:06

Greedy little bitch. I mean Prince, not Taint.

#9 2007-11-07 12:10:03

Greedy little bitch.  I meant Taint. (tee hee hee)

Last edited by headkicker_girl (2007-11-07 15:34:41)

#10 2007-11-07 15:13:05

Please note that I've copyrighted "Taint". From now on, each time you use the word "Taint" or participate in any activity involving your or another person's taint, you will need to pay me 17 cents.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.

Hugs,
Taint©

#11 2007-11-07 15:30:28

So now I have to refer to it as my undercrotch?

#12 2007-11-07 15:50:46

Taint wrote:

Please note that I've copyrighted "Taint". From now on, each time you use the word "Taint" or participate in any activity involving your or another person's taint, you will need to pay me 17 cents.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.

Hugs,
Taint©

Well I think I can safely say I won't be involved in any activities involving anyone else's taint, and I restrict my own activiities to wiping and showering.

#13 2007-11-07 16:19:00

To: Headkicker Girl
Re.: Copyright Infringement

Dear Ms. Girl,

My Client, one Mr. Taint©, has authorized me to contact you about your potential violations of his copyright over the word "taint"©. According to a recent posting of yours on the widely read and much esteemed web site "High-Street.Org" you have admitted to using your taint©, but have apparently made no effort to pay my client for use of this particular region of your body, the name of which has been copyrighted by Mr. Taint©.

By our estimates, you utilize your taint© at least three times per day, which at the rate of $.17 per use, comes to a total of $.51 per day in fees owed to my client. We have also noted your use of the word "taint"© in response to his announcement of his copyright privileges.

We trust you will be forthcoming with your payments immediately.

Sincerely Yours,
A. T. Torney, Esq.

#14 2007-11-07 16:33:07

Dear Mr. Torney:

I am in receipt of your letter of November 7, 2007, and am prepared to pay your client for the use of his mark.  I am proposing that I send you a check that I received from a nice nun in Nigeria who lost all of her family in the war and has no legal heirs.  I will leave the amount of the check blank.  Please fill in the amount that you believe compensates your client.  All I ask is that you send $20,000, the costs I have expended in administering the dear nun's estate.  To that end, I will require your name, address, telephone number, social security number, bank account number and a photocopy of your drivers license.  As soon as I receive this information I will forward a check to you.  I hope that this arrangement is acceptable.

Very Truly Yours,

H. Girl, attorney-at-law

#15 2007-11-07 17:57:28

Headkicker wrote:

..a check that I received from a nice nun in Nigeria who lost all of her family in the war and has no legal heirs.

Don't believe her Taint©.  This is an obvious scam.  Everyone knows it's the imprisoned ex-ministers, not the poor nuns, who are sitting all the money tied up in Nigeria. 

*Taint © is a copywrite of Taint and any use thereof for any fucking purpose is strictly limited to those coughing up dead presidents.

#16 2007-11-07 18:14:10

phreddy wrote:

Don't believe her Taint©.  This is an obvious scam.  Everyone knows it's the imprisoned ex-ministers, not the poor nuns, who are sitting all the money tied up in Nigeria. 

*Taint © is a copywrite of Taint and any use thereof for any fucking purpose is strictly limited to those coughing up dead presidents.

My mistake.  She's just a missionary. The letter is authentic.  Really.  A missionary wouldn't lie.

My Beloved In Christ,

Calvary greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, I am Mrs.Joy Ubah, a widow to Late Sherrif Obinna Ubah , I am 69 years old,I am now a new Christian convert,suffering from long time cancer of the breast.

From all indications, my condition is serious and according to my doctor it is quite obvious that I may not survive the sickness,although as a christain,I beleive God and I know that I will not die,I will leave to declare the glory of God. My late husband and my only son was killed during the Ogoni Crisis and I am presently Leaving alone.Our Lord Jesus Christ is my comforter.

My late husband was very wealthy we have a lot of properties including Shares and houses.After the death of my husband,I madeup my mind to travel abroad to leave the rest of my life and continue to do the work of God as a missionary.I called our lawyer and I instructed him to sell all my husbands properties and shares to enable me raise some money to conitue my mission.The lawyer sold the Shares and some of the properties and I was able raise the sum of $5,000,000.00(five million US Dollars)The fund is in cash,for the safety of the fund till am able to travel out,I packaged the fund in consignments deposited it with a Security Company.

Presently,all the documents concerning the consignments are with my lawyer.Now that my sickness has gone to this stage,I am scared and I want the fund to be used for the work of God all over the world. I have prayed and I told God to direct me to an honest christan who will receive this fund and utilise it for things that will glorify the name of God. After my prayers,I searched the christain site in the internet,I found your email address and I decided to contact you.Please if you are interested in using this fund for the work of God,please send to me your full names and address to enable me give it to my lawyer for immediate arrangement with the security company on how the consignments that contained the fund will be delivered to you.

I await your urgent reply to joyubah@mail.ru

Thanks and God bless you.

Mrs.Joy Ubah.

Last edited by headkicker_girl (2007-11-07 18:15:05)

#17 2007-11-07 18:23:59

All ur perineums are belong to TaintCo.

#18 2007-11-07 18:26:30

Joy Ubah wrote:

My late husband was very wealthy we have a lot of properties including Shares and houses.

I knew he was an ex-minister in the government   Probably found himself on the wrong side of the revolution and died in prison, but she doesn't want to burden you with the nasty details.  It just breaks your heart to think how many find themselves in her circumstances.  I get letters from them.  This is a particularly creative one.

#19 2007-11-07 18:35:59

headkicker_girl wrote:

My Beloved In Christ,

Calvary greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, I am Mrs.Joy Ubah, a widow to Late Sherrif Obinna Ubah , I am 69 years old,I am now a new Christian convert,suffering from long time cancer of the breast.

From all indications, my condition is serious and according to my doctor it is quite obvious that I may not survive the sickness,although as a christain,I beleive God and I know that I will not die,I will leave to declare the glory of God. My late husband and my only son was killed during the Ogoni Crisis and I am presently Leaving alone.Our Lord Jesus Christ is my comforter.

My late husband was very wealthy we have a lot of properties including Shares and houses.After the death of my husband,I madeup my mind to travel abroad to leave the rest of my life and continue to do the work of God as a missionary.I called our lawyer and I instructed him to sell all my husbands properties and shares to enable me raise some money to conitue my mission.The lawyer sold the Shares and some of the properties and I was able raise the sum of $5,000,000.00(five million US Dollars)The fund is in cash,for the safety of the fund till am able to travel out,I packaged the fund in consignments deposited it with a Security Company.

Presently,all the documents concerning the consignments are with my lawyer.Now that my sickness has gone to this stage,I am scared and I want the fund to be used for the work of God all over the world. I have prayed and I told God to direct me to an honest christan who will receive this fund and utilise it for things that will glorify the name of God. After my prayers,I searched the christain site in the internet,I found your email address and I decided to contact you.Please if you are interested in using this fund for the work of God,please send to me your full names and address to enable me give it to my lawyer for immediate arrangement with the security company on how the consignments that contained the fund will be delivered to you.

I await your urgent reply to joyubah@mail.ru

Thanks and God bless you.

Mrs.Joy Ubah.

Headkick, I believe we can help her. Just ask her to tie a laptop computer to her clitoris, and then pose naked atop two lawn chairs for a photo. We'll publish it, and she'll get her money.

Really.

#20 2007-11-07 18:38:05

Ptaint, that's cruel.  She's Nigerian, so probably doesn't have a clitoris.

#21 2007-11-07 22:04:33

I was just offered a great job opportunity today.  It seems legit.

Hello, my name is Oscar Abejo, Executive Director ActionAid International.I am pleased in offering you a part time job where you work from home without interferring with your present job or appointment.I would like to inform you of both the organization you would be working for and what you would be doing.

Our organization is a charity foundation which enhance social sensitivity to the problem of child problems, with a special emphasis on professionals
working with children, who potentially form the first link of the intervention chain and also support on humanitarian services pretty  much on surgical issues,mostly on children and the less previledge in the developing countries and the war-zones like Sierra-Leone,Sudan,Rwanda,Liberia,Congo DR etc, improve the competence  of professionals working with children in diagnosis and Intervention in cases of child heart surgeries.You can view more about us on our website www.actionaid.org.uk

However our funding are done by donors,trustees,companies and voluntary organisations and the funds are sent in form of cashiers checks, money orders,travellers checks,bank drafts and bank transfers.

THE JOB

This job requires honesty and competence as it involves a lot of money,you receive the payments on our behalf,have them processed at your bank afterwhich you deduct 10% from the total funds as your commission for the great service you have rendered in saving at least a life and have the remaining money sent to any of our territorial managers where the fund will be urgently needed via Western Union Money Transfer.

I will like to know if you are really interested to work with us,as there is a limited vacancy space.Bear it in mind that we would be dealing with quite a handfull of cash and you will be making good money working with us as well as being a part of our future.

If interested do complete the form below and haveit sent to me via email to  oabejo@aol.com and i will get back to you with more info about the job, and how you will proceed.

FULL NAME:
HOME ADDRESS (NOT POST OFFICE BOX)
CITY:
STATE:
ZIP CODE:
PHONE NUMBER:

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Artist formerly known as "Prince" now known as "Idiot"

Board footer

cruelery.com