#1 2009-09-18 16:21:56

What's up with Rhode Island??

#2 2009-09-18 16:28:00

kim

Oregon has always had shitty numbers so they don't count.

#3 2009-09-18 16:34:18

kim wrote:

You can double the numbers in Portland.  The Gov't glosses on those whose monies have run out, or who are under-employed.

#4 2009-09-18 17:04:19

Dmtdust wrote:

kim wrote:

You can double the numbers in Portland.  The Gov't glosses on those whose monies have run out, or who are under-employed.

Double them everywhere - standard unemployment only counts those currently receiving benefits.

#5 2009-09-18 18:18:59

Emmeran wrote:

I'll tell you without looking, free of charge. Build an electrified, razor wire fence around the smoking crater from Watch Hill to Little Compton and 50 miles out to sea. Fuck Block Island. Then give it fifty years and nuke it again.

#6 2009-09-18 21:40:27

I got re-employed about three weeks ago and as far as I'm concerned, the recession is over, and I'd prefer not to hear any different.  Thanks so much.

...Seriously, if you've got steady money coming in, now is a great time to be an American.

#7 2009-09-19 01:19:42

choad wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

I'll tell you without looking, free of charge. Build an electrified, razor wire fence around the smoking crater from Watch Hill to Little Compton and 50 miles out to sea. Fuck Block Island. Then give it fifty years and nuke it again.

I worked with a woman back at the Frontiersman in Alaska who was from Rhode Island. She couldn't wait to return home so she could write about all the corruption.

Board footer

cruelery.com