#2 2009-12-12 19:22:44

This is strictly amateur stuff!  The way to deal with overpopulation is to stop feeding the world's useless eaters!  50% of Africa’s population is under 17; by 2050 there will be 2 billion Africans.  Right now a huge portion of Africa’s population depends on food aid from the White Devils in order to survive; the situation is only going to get worse.  Millions of these useless eaters will attempt to jump ship and migrate to the West to live on the dole.  This is the end result of several decades of feeding useless eaters, and the sooner we cut them off the fewer deaths will result.  At some point we will have no option but to let Africa starve.  We might as well do it now.

#3 2009-12-13 16:22:20

Hmm.. I would go for suicide help instead.
You can help out to!
Just tell your friends =)

#4 2009-12-13 17:44:45

Don't worry fnord, when we ban GM crops, mandate renewable energy and embrace sustainable and humane agricultural practices, all that pesky extra food will disappear.

#5 2009-12-13 23:51:36

kim

Pistchio wrote:

Hmm.. I would go for suicide help instead.
You can help out to!
Just tell your friends =)

And I thought I was the youngest

#6 2009-12-23 09:35:28

fnord wrote:

...by 2050 there will be 2 billion Africans...

OK, all personal fucking with you aside, this is absolutely the most ridiculous, pulled-out-of-your-ass figure I've heard from ANYBODY, and I've even stomached studies that proposed public school-mandated vaccinations caused autism.

Oddly enough, I'd think genocide and HIV on the African continent would make you cream your shorts...or have I missed a volte face in my absence? LOOK, KIDS! I come back, and suddenly Fnord thinks there'll be 2 billion people in Africa! Erm, I-N-D-I-A is spelled differently. You probably don't like them, either, but they're not dying of diphtheria, malaria, tuberculosis, or schistosomiasis quite as quickly as you might like.

#7 2009-12-23 09:38:52

I will only add one thing: I heard, from an annoying, wealthy, anglo fellow (not that any of these descriptors are mutually exclusive), that Africa would be a "vacation continent" by 2050. Enough of the tribal populations would be decimated, leaving only the power- and money-hungry elites who are already entrenched. Think of all the glorious sub-Saharan coastland! BUY NOW!

Board footer

cruelery.com