#1 2009-12-12 11:09:50

For the rest of you: at a loss for gift ideas for your minority friends? The New York Times offers some direction.

#2 2009-12-12 11:35:18

My favorite is the skinny peoples clothes by the twins from Samalia, talk about turning lemons into lemonade

https://cruelery.com/uploads/11_mataano_190.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#3 2009-12-12 11:48:21

The existence of the list itself is freakish, but some of the items--a "Gospel Cruise"?  WTF?  I guess everyone just assumes that it'll be made up entirely of black people...

I think the Times is trying to boost circulation by pissing people off, a la FOX News.  I hope it fails.

#4 2009-12-12 19:21:34

George Orr wrote:

The existence of the list itself is freakish, but some of the items--a "Gospel Cruise"?  WTF?  I guess everyone just assumes that it'll be made up entirely of black people...

I think the Times is trying to boost circulation by pissing people off, a la FOX News.  I hope it fails.

Not even FoxNews is that stupid about reporting.

#6 2009-12-12 19:32:16

fortinbras wrote:

Not even FoxNews is that stupid about reporting.

Um.

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Gretchen Carlson Dumbs Down
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorHealth Care Crisis

(Sorry about the commercial lead-in.)

#7 2009-12-13 23:23:26

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2009/11/03/hillharper190sub.jpg

The nuanced complexities of African-American relationships are the focus of this book by Hill Harper, who goes on a personal journey to gain insight on how to keep lines of communication open. (Penguin Group USA, $22.50)

Give it to me straight, Huxtible Junior!

#8 2009-12-14 17:04:38

One stop shopping for those of you who need to shop for your token black friend:

http://www.itsablackthang.com/

#9 2009-12-14 18:00:48

kim

"black people do this .. white people do that ... when white peoples power turns off they panic, when black peoples power turns off they - plan it!"

Black people don't bother me. Sure, they are kinda wierd. And black people making out is one of the worst things to ever witness, but hey - at least they contribute to society when you compare to the mexis or indians (whom I heard my dear mom say, "Indians are the new mexicans" ... nice, mom.) or the millions of illegal asians here in southern california. Also, black penises scare me. Not because of the size or anything, they just ... are weird.

#10 2009-12-14 18:28:14

fnord wrote:

One stop shopping for those of you who need to shop for your token black friend:

http://www.itsablackthang.com/

http://www.itsablackthang.com/images/TOM-37112.jpg

#11 2009-12-14 18:48:27

kim wrote:

Black people don't bother me. Sure, they are kinda wierd. And black people making out is one of the worst things to ever witness, but hey - at least they contribute to society when you compare to the mexis or indians (whom I heard my dear mom say, "Indians are the new mexicans" ... nice, mom.) or the millions of illegal asians here in southern california. Also, black penises scare me. Not because of the size or anything, they just ... are weird.

I'm curious as to why the populace has not torn to you pieces.  How did you get in here without proper verbal abuse or tit pics to begin with?!

But that is a funny fucking post!

#12 2009-12-14 21:59:28

Support your other favorite Token:

http://www.itsablackthang.com/images/Michael-Jackson/MJ-3Dn.gif

#13 2009-12-14 23:12:30

'Barack Obama: Son of Promise, Child of Hope'

and Republican Changeling.

#14 2009-12-14 23:19:08

opsec wrote:

kim wrote:

I'm curious as to why the populace has not torn to you pieces.  How did you get in here without proper verbal abuse or tit pics to begin with?!

But that is a funny fucking post!

Let me see, George flashed em, Toe, Woggah, all the ladies have.  I think Kim is maybe a tranny in training, she is so shy and all.

#15 2009-12-14 23:57:11

Look, I tried to drive her off in the beginning, but while she types only slightly better than sped level, she's tenacious and, more importantly, she gets it; so I quit picking on her.

#16 2009-12-15 00:08:12

George Orr wrote:

Look, I tried to drive her off in the beginning, but while she types only slightly better than sped level, she's tenacious and, more importantly, she gets it; so I quit picking on her.

Yes but she hasn't past all the initiations yet.  Fail.

#17 2009-12-15 00:15:17

kim

Christ. Yes, I did. Like YEARS ago. Come on. And I thought the weed gave ME a terrible memory. I have been dubbed "Emily Lite" if that helps explain anything.

#18 2009-12-15 00:30:16

kim wrote:

Christ. Yes, I did. Like YEARS ago. Come on. And I thought the weed gave ME a terrible memory. I have been dubbed "Emily Lite" if that helps explain anything.

Well I like you, Kim. And I'm sober, so it's not the drugs talking.

Just shake humping Dusty off your leg, and carry on.

#19 2009-12-15 02:23:59

sofaking wrote:

kim wrote:

Well I like you, Kim. And I'm sober, so it's not the drugs talking.

Just shake humping Dusty off your leg, and carry on.

Oh come on.  then repost if that is so..

#20 2009-12-15 17:31:12

kim

First you insult me, then you ask to see my bweeebbs

BTW, today I fucking hate the internet. I hate everything about it. I hate people, I fucking am losing it. I better win the lottery fast so I can get the fuck out of here. Apparently only mexicans win, though, so.

#21 2009-12-23 10:10:21

Odd, they never seemed to mind when I gave them spears, watermelon, fried chicken, and Queen Helene beauty products.

Board footer

cruelery.com