#2 2009-10-16 18:02:38

kim

This is basically every rednecks reason to impeach him.

This is basically everyone elses reason to bomb the south?

#3 2009-10-16 18:30:42

Before the Civil War, the South was the wealthiest and most cultured section of the country.  It was also the least religious region of America.  Believe me, I was shocked when I found this out because it’s so different from the current reality.  It must have something to do with the loss of much of the Upper Class during The War, followed by the mass emigration away from the this conquered and subjugated region in the following century by anyone who had anything going for them.

I’ve been away from The South for so many years that my first thought was this had to be comedy.  As the truth slowly dawned that this was for real, I found myself remembering my telling my parents they were guilty of child abuse for moving the family there when my father retired.  The South is much like California in that it’s a region that could be awesome if it weren’t for the majority of the people that live there!

#4 2009-10-16 18:39:11

I can smell that dude through the internet.

#5 2009-10-16 19:44:34

I really hate Youtube

#6 2009-12-23 08:19:30

fnord wrote:

Before the Civil War, the South was the wealthiest and most cultured section of the country.  It was also the least religious region of America.  Believe me, I was shocked when I found this out because it’s so different from the current reality.  It must have something to do with the loss of much of the Upper Class during The War, followed by the mass emigration away from the this conquered and subjugated region in the following century by anyone who had anything going for them.

I’ve been away from The South for so many years that my first thought was this had to be comedy.  As the truth slowly dawned that this was for real, I found myself remembering my telling my parents they were guilty of child abuse for moving the family there when my father retired.  The South is much like California in that it’s a region that could be awesome if it weren’t for the majority of the people that live there!

Yes, yes, and no. Or, well (no pun intended) it depends on your stance on antebellum society. Are you a professor of some sort, Fnord? That would REALLY go a long way toward explaining the whole black thing.

I AM curious to know what you find comedic. The northern migration, the imposed religion, or the variance between whatever hole you were raised in and the equally detestable self-involvement of the Californian stereotype.

How does one describe being 'forcibly moderate.' Do I seem to lack the conviction to either represent you or take an opposite tack? THIS has been our trouble, not your infested attempts at a low-brow form of racism. You've always been just to the side of intelligence for people to dismiss your shit as farce.

I'll bet ten bucks right now that you're married either to a black woman or a Native American. That's if you're even hetero, which opened up a whole can of worms, months ago. It was annoying. Why should people hide in other people's expectations of them?

I got called 'gay' in a parking lot yesterday. What would have traumatized had become like swatting a fly. I happened to be on the phone, or else I would have seriously fucked him up. You spout all this shit, and no one ever calls you on it, except on a screen you can ignore. Do you HAVE a life, or is it all about your stupid role?

#7 2009-12-23 09:53:23

pALEPHx wrote:

You spout all this shit, and no one ever calls you on it, except on a screen you can ignore.

You are probably bright enough that I don't have to point out the deliciousness of this remark...not to mention your airy, "Reply if you want, but I won't be here to read any of it" remark on another thread.  It's beyond pissy--it's laughably junior-high-ish.

Don't you have your very own blog to micturate in, instead of coming here to menstruate all over more than a dozen threads? 

I'd feel differently if I'd read anything but snot from you this morning.  When I saw your name in the recent posts, I was actually all ready to write you some "welcome back" remarks...

#8 2009-12-23 10:25:40

There's Alabama written all over that ign'rant fat fuck. Whyn't the link call him on it?

Board footer

cruelery.com