#1 2010-01-13 17:10:50

Judging from the illustrations in the ad, the manufacturer delivers it to your home via a winged fairy with a magic wand.

I have to say though that the pasta fork shown on the bottom of the page looks like one of the few Japanese inventions that perhaps should catch on.

#2 2010-01-13 17:26:17

Just the thing for when you don't want to annoy the neighbors who live on the other side of the paper thin partition wrapping your 200 square feet of luxury in downtown Tokyo.

#3 2010-01-13 17:39:47

This simple, elegant tool could save your dignity, your relationship, or even your life (if there's a robber in the house but you just have to go)!

I'm sorry. I can't think of a single situation where the velocity of my pee stream really makes that much of a difference. It sounds as if they're trying to create a market by creating a sense of embarrassment around something that's perfectly normal. Cripes.

#4 2010-01-13 17:47:10

Taint wrote:

It sounds as if they're trying to create a market by creating a sense of embarrassment around something that's perfectly normal. Cripes.

I read once, years ago, that public women's toilets in Japan were installing machines in the ladies' stalls that played the sound of a toilet constantly flushing.  The reason was that women were flushing the toilets multiple times while they peed, in order to mask the noise of their urination, and wasting tremendous amounts of water.  (It worked; water consumption showed a marked decline where the devices were installed.)

So I don't think the manufacturers are creating a market, but catering to one.

I think we're all aware by now that the Japanese are weird people.

#5 2010-01-13 18:43:03

George Orr wrote:

Perfectly reasonable statement, as usual...

Are these the same people who get off by inserting cephalopods into their assorted orifices and who, at one time, could purchase used girls' panties in vending machines? They're embarrassed by peeing?

#6 2010-01-13 18:57:17

Taint wrote:

They're embarrassed....

It might be some perceived sense of privacy.  Think panties are ok as long as they are kept private.
Too many people, too small a space.

#7 2010-01-13 18:59:10

Taint wrote:

George Orr wrote:

Perfectly reasonable statement, as usual...

Are these the same people who get off by inserting cephalopods into their assorted orifices and who, at one time, could purchase used girls' panties in vending machines? They're embarrassed by peeing?

The panties thing never really existed, the rest of the perversions do.

#8 2010-01-13 19:05:39

Oh, wow.  It's actually two little stools, one for each knee. 

And they're in the shape of little - yes! YES!  Little toilets!

Now thass kewwwwwwt.

Really, really preshus.

I want me one uh them.

Last edited by Montecore (2010-01-13 19:08:35)

#9 2010-01-13 19:06:14

Taint wrote:

You got it.  The nation that gave us those images of pretty smiling women with enormous erect penises and gigantic breasts with penises instead of nipples which are ejaculating diarrhea instead of ejaculate...not to mention Tubgirl, whose pubic hair is pixellated because pubic hair is disturbing...not to mention the Bondage Fairies...(Bondage Fairies??)...These same people worry that if a burglar breaks into their homes they will have to hold it in, or else the burglar will hear them peeing and they will die of embarrassment. 

No, I don't get it either.  Calling the Japanese "weird" is like calling the Taj Mahal "a structure"--not inaccurate, but woefully inadequate.

#10 2010-01-13 22:03:30

kim

I wouldn't mind NOT hearing my neighbors peeing. That is just fucking gross and annoying to me, but mostly because it reminds me that I am living in a piece of shit apartment instead of a house where the BF and I can fight, fuck, and smoke weed without the whole building knowing about it.

The japs are odd, but who isn't these days? Come on, guy shot in the head during a 12 hour sex sesh? The only weird thing about it is that someone actually sells these fucking random objects. I wish it were that easy here in the U.S. to become an entrepreneur.

#11 2010-01-13 22:09:44

kim wrote:

a piece of shit

Stop crying and bitching, kim.  It ain't gonna do you any good.

#12 2010-01-13 22:46:32

kim wrote:

I wouldn't mind NOT hearing my neighbors peeing. That is just fucking gross and annoying to me, but mostly because it reminds me that I am living in a piece of shit apartment instead of a house where the BF and I can fight, fuck, and smoke weed without the whole building knowing about it.

The japs are odd, but who isn't these days? Come on, guy shot in the head during a 12 hour sex sesh? The only weird thing about it is that someone actually sells these fucking random objects. I wish it were that easy here in the U.S. to become an entrepreneur.

The construction is even worse up here in Oregon!  I swear!

#13 2010-01-14 07:56:39

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_kDyMtZ_dJwQ/SNSvefLPK7I/AAAAAAAAARU/2UA-OO52Vio/s400/japanese_invention_suction_hat.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#14 2010-01-14 10:14:26

I can't believe that nobody has suggested rebranding this device as a blowjob bench for short people.

#15 2010-01-14 15:17:15

GooberMcNutly wrote:

I can't believe that nobody has suggested rebranding this device as a blowjob bench for short people.

I'm thinkin' this is gonna sell real well amongst the old guard Republicans... they need to make it travel-sized, though, so it can fit in a carry-on bag.

http://mamievandoren.com/weblog/archives/larrycraig.jpg

Last edited by whosasailorthen (2010-01-14 15:20:14)

#16 2010-01-14 17:27:26

I'm sure most of the closet case Republicans wear kneepads under their pinstripe pants.  They can be bought at any garden shop for a reasonable price without the embarrassment of having the help snicker while they are being paid for.

Board footer

cruelery.com