#2 2010-04-21 13:30:10

For some reason they do not list "Class War" in the queue of coming disasters.  That seems like a stupid omission, since any asshole rich enough to pay for this shit is gonna be a prime target when the oppressed finally rise up.

#3 2010-04-21 14:10:00

They also fail to note that many people - myself included - have absolutely no desire to survive such events. If it's gonna happen, I wanna be among the first to go.

#4 2010-04-21 14:14:51

A thought:  How many "products", "beliefs", etc. do people die into to forestall death?  The fear of death is a mighty marketing tool.

I can't imagine what these places would be like after a year, but I would rather be outside under the sky if and when shite occurs.

#5 2010-04-21 14:24:30

Taint wrote:

They also fail to note that many people - myself included - have absolutely no desire to survive such events. If it's gonna happen, I wanna be among the first to go.

See - that just defines your gayness.

Personally I'm looking forward to the mayhem of the end of days - I personally have set in plans to live the legend of Mad Max.

Vahalla I am coming....

#6 2010-04-21 14:47:33

Emmeran wrote:

Taint wrote:

See - that just defines your gayness.

Personally I'm looking forward to the mayhem of the end of days - I personally have set in plans to live the legend of Mad Max.

Vahalla I am coming....

No, no. If I were being really gay about it, I'd see it as a fabulous total remodel opportunity. I'm too lazy to be that gay.

#7 2010-04-21 14:51:53

Viking Kittens

Last edited by Emmeran (2010-04-21 14:52:24)

#8 2010-04-21 14:53:26

Taint wrote:

No, no. If I were being really gay about it, I'd see it as a fabulous total remodel opportunity. I'm too lazy to be that gay.

Stop denying your love of the gay lifestyle.

Last edited by Emmeran (2010-04-21 14:55:01)

#9 2010-04-21 21:50:27

Dmtdust wrote:

A thought:  How many "products", "beliefs", etc. do people die into to forestall death?

Did you mean to write "buy into?" Because, if so, this is a great Freudian slip.

#10 2010-04-21 22:05:16

I'm with Taint or Em.  I'd much rather be vaporized, than hook up with some kind of weird post apocalyptic fall foliage bus tour, all of us with our radiation poisoning and our matching Vivos sun visors. . Hell can indeed be other people, and it would really suck to be trapped underground with the wrong bunch of freaks. Hell, I don't even like going to Beverly Center.

#11 2010-04-21 22:33:15

karenw wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

A thought:  How many "products", "beliefs", etc. do people die into to forestall death?

Did you mean to write "buy into?" Because, if so, this is a great Freudian slip.

Death has been on my mind of late, and yes, that was a great catch.  (tips his fool's hat)

#12 2010-04-21 22:49:27

icangetyouatoe wrote:

I'd much rather be vaporized, than hook up with some kind of weird post apocalyptic fall foliage bus tour

Remember NH fondly, eh? Yes, most bus touring leaf peepers are just a drooling, narcoleptic nod away from their reward.

Board footer

cruelery.com