#1 2007-11-14 18:10:51

The pros use MySpace.  And lttlelindsey thought we were mean.

#2 2007-11-14 18:48:32

Holy shit, I didn't see that coming.

And yes, we are but amateurs.  We can only aspire to such greatness.

#3 2007-11-14 19:09:59

asdf1971 wrote:

I hope you're being sarcastic.  That girl was both largely harmless & "fragile" - a bad hair day could have tipped her over the edge.  What those assholes did was total overkill, and her parents have more self control than I could dream of.

Now if you want to poke, berate, betray, & generally fuck with someone with the goal of having them hurt themselves, choose a worthy & challenging target.  Donald Trump, local newscasters, Noam Chomsky - you get the drift. Egotistical douchebags, not little girls.

#4 2007-11-14 20:32:21

THAT IS FUCKED UP. 

It does not appear that there will be criminal charges filed in connection with Megan's death.
"We did not have a charge to fit it," McGuire says.

What absolute bullshit.

#5 2007-11-14 20:46:49

DoucheEllington wrote:

asdf1971 wrote:

I hope you're being sarcastic.  That girl was both largely harmless & "fragile" - a bad hair day could have tipped her over the edge.  What those assholes did was total overkill, and her parents have more self control than I could dream of.

Of course I was being sarcastic, douche.  I mean, Douche.

Are you still upset over that asshat from a while ago?

#6 2007-11-14 20:47:01

I'm sorry, as Queen of Cruel(tm) that is the most fucked up thing ever.  When the internets reach out to meatspace and cause death, that is truly fucked.  Especially when FUCKING ADULTS are doing that to their child's frenemy.  Jebus.

Good thing I don't have spawn.  I'd never let them get online.  Knowing all of the miscreants like this bunch are out there, I'm willing to bet the pedo's lurk everywhere...just everywhere.

#7 2007-11-14 20:55:56

Lurker wrote:

THAT IS FUCKED UP. 

It does not appear that there will be criminal charges filed in connection with Megan's death.
"We did not have a charge to fit it," McGuire says.

What absolute bullshit.

I agree.  I’m not a lawyer, but several commentators at the newspaper site came up with possible charges.  If nothing else, the feds could file civil rights violation charges.  This seems to be the default method of fucking with people who beat local charges or when local officials won’t file charges.  If this were my child, I would sue the guilty adults into bankruptcy and make the rest of their lives a living hell. Sort of like what the Goldmans are attempting (without much success) to do to O.J.

#8 2007-11-14 21:06:24

In all seriousness, the sad part is that it just shows how so many adults have not advanced in their worldview (for lack of better word like morals) since high school.  I don't feel like looking, but I would venture that this has happened before where high school kids were the prepetrators.  What makes this totally fucked up is that adults, who knew about this poor girl's history, did what they did.  I didn't want to post a spoiler, but my heart was beating out of my chest when I finished reading that story.  And it wasn't just one fucked up couple, there were at least two families invloved in this shit.

#9 2007-11-14 21:18:32

square wrote:

The pros use MySpace.  And lttlelindsey thought we were mean.

I am an esteemed member of the MySpace "Douchebag Patrol".

The meanest bunch of bastards ANYWHERE. (If you're homophobic, a Nazi, or a diaper fetishist/coprophiliac). They don't mess with little kids at all, but have caused many a nervous breakdown/deletion of a profile.

They make us here look like a quilting bee. They provide a lot of awesome content for us to laugh at. I will see if this case is worthy. I think it is.

Last edited by sofaking (2007-11-14 21:20:16)

#10 2007-11-14 21:51:02

The amazing part is there is no way to prosecute the bastards.

#11 2007-11-14 21:55:08

whosasailorthen wrote:

The amazing part is there is no way to prosecute the bastards.

We'll figure out how to make them wish they were prosecuted. Trust your auntie Sofie.

If this little girl's profile still exists, and we can figure out who did what, we'll cremate him.

#12 2007-11-14 22:00:40

It doesn't. Too bad.

#13 2007-11-14 22:16:31

She) felt this incident contributed to Megan's suicide, but she did not feel 'as guilty' because at the funeral she found out 'Megan had tried to commit suicide before.'"

Fuck this bitch right up her ass with a rusty chainsaw.  Fuck sending a pizza to this crazy cunt, she needs someone to pistol-whip her like Ray Liotta in Goodfellas...right in her fucking driveway.

#14 2007-11-14 22:21:08

Wonder if we could get a short list of suspects by hwebsearching for sales/deeds around the time specified in this article & in the area of the parent's house...I've hit pay dirt with that once, but in a different state.

#15 2007-11-14 22:23:16

DoucheEllington wrote:

Wonder if we could get a short list of suspects by hwebsearching for sales/deeds around the time specified in this article & in the area of the parent's house...I've hit pay dirt with that once, but in a different state.

Alright Douche, I'm on it.  I do this sort of shit for my job, wanna race?

#16 2007-11-14 22:29:40

asdf1971 wrote:

DoucheEllington wrote:

Awesome!   The race thing isn't going to work for me tonight, I hauled more than 16 tons today & I'm into retarded retarded fatigue.  I'll probably poke along and get distracted as I meander through a thousand blind alleys, give change to beggars, and then applaud you when you emerge with the golden nugget.  The nugget that gets us banned unless we are careful.

#17 2007-11-14 22:33:02

DoucheEllington wrote:

Awesome!   The race thing isn't going to work for me tonight, I hauled more than 16 tons today & I'm into retarded retarded fatigue.  I'll probably poke along and get distracted as I meander through a thousand blind alleys, give change to beggars, and then applaud you when you emerge with the golden nugget.  The nugget that gets us banned unless we are careful.

Don't post it here, rather PM it to several of us.

#18 2007-11-14 22:34:44

DoucheEllington wrote:

asdf1971 wrote:

DoucheEllington wrote:

No one's gonna get banned if no one does anything with the info.

*winks*

#19 2007-11-14 22:40:17

asdf1971 wrote:

DoucheEllington wrote:

#20 2007-11-14 22:46:05

No you are all right.  I just found a long list of people who live on the same street as the girl did, and now I feel sick.

Either the county website or my lousy over-a-fuckin-bridge ISP is running to slow for me to find out more, but I have phone numbers and shit.  It's a little too easy.

I swear, I always use my powers for good, but... well, don't ever fuck with a real estate assisant.

#21 2007-11-14 22:56:21

asdf1971 wrote:

No you are all right.  I just found a long list of people who live on the same street as the girl did, and now I feel sick.

Either the county website or my lousy over-a-fuckin-bridge ISP is running to slow for me to find out more, but I have phone numbers and shit.  It's a little too easy.

I swear, I always use my powers for good, but... well, don't ever fuck with a real estate assisant.

!!!!http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:_PovxWEWfQrOIM:http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k12/snl2552ab/sexiluv/kissimLips/abuSmooches4UPnk.gif!!!!

Ooh! Between you and Kim, who knows what kind of info we can get?  Also tit shots...I guess it's your turn to pony up, asdf.

So with a list-of-names, it should be easier to find transactions for that year... wanna split the load or are you churning through them on your own?

#22 2007-11-14 23:05:52

DoucheEllington wrote:

Ooh! Between you and Kim, who knows what kind of info we can get?

Accidentally omitted Sofie, who should apparently be part of any dream team of "info channelling."  I had no idea about the myspace raygun.

#23 2007-11-14 23:28:21

fnord wrote:

I agree.  I’m not a lawyer, but several commentators at the newspaper site came up with possible charges.  If nothing else, the feds could file civil rights violation charges.  This seems to be the default method of fucking with people who beat local charges or when local officials won’t file charges.  If this were my child, I would sue the guilty adults into bankruptcy and make the rest of their lives a living hell. Sort of like what the Goldmans are attempting (without much success) to do to O.J.

The problem with criminal charges is that the statutes are very specific, and to convict it has to be beyond a reasonable doubt.

I'd go for intentional infliction of emotional distress and bankrupt them in civil court.

#24 2007-11-14 23:30:59

douche wrote:

Ooh! Between you and Kim, who knows what kind of info we can get?  Also tit shots...I guess it's your turn to pony up, asdf.

Oh I see.  Just because I'm an assistant, you think I'm a girl.

The site is not terribly user friendly, I'm having to page through 10 at a time (by street name) for the entire zip code.  If someone wants to figure out a better way than me, I'll give you the county website, it's http://www.saintcharlescounty.org/

I don't want to put any other info out there.  It's easy enough to find from the news story.  Not dissing you guys, just any potential crazies.

#25 2007-11-14 23:33:13

headkicker_girl wrote:

I'd go for intentional infliction of emotional distress...

Why not just stop there? 

Wait, you mean use that as the crime they committed? 

Oh, gotcha.  I was in revenge mode.

#26 2007-11-14 23:46:11

asdf1971 wrote:

douche wrote:

Oh I see.  Just because I'm an assistant, you think I'm a girl.

The site is not terribly user friendly, I'm having to page through 10 at a time (by street name) for the entire zip code.  If someone wants to figure out a better way than me, I'll give you the county website, it's http://www.saintcharlescounty.org/

I don't want to put any other info out there.  It's easy enough to find from the news story.  Not dissing you guys, just any potential crazies.

You don't have to be a girl to have tits, sweetcheeks.  Hasn't anyone here tried to get a shot of your jazzy jumble down below yet, either?

Let's see here...

#27 2007-11-15 00:05:52

Unfortunately, their GIS data seems to have been updated circa 1997 or so.  Nothing in the subdivision has any parcel data available.  Reverse address search only gives you listed numbers, and I would certainly have unlisted mine if I were those people.

douche wrote:

You don't have to be a girl to have tits, sweetcheeks.  Hasn't anyone here tried to get a shot of your jazzy jumble down below yet, either?

I do have pictures of the bruise I got doing naked handstands last weekend.  Generally PG-13, sorry.

#28 2007-11-15 00:33:47

Roger_That wrote:

I'm sorry, as Queen of Cruel(tm) that is the most fucked up thing ever.

Indeed.  It's a bit disconcerting to read about some online behavior and think, "No one on Cruel/High-Street ever stooped that low."  I neglected to mention originally - the cruel icing on the cake is that I found it on the Retort.

#29 2007-11-15 00:34:30

Paging through the loan & deed info -ughnish. I've been lowered to brute force searching.  Still, it's as though the author of that article wanted them to be outed - and I'm sure there are plenty of monkeys spanking search engines tonight for this info.

naked handstands - do you do heat yoga?

#30 2007-11-15 00:39:15

DoucheEllington wrote:

heat yoga?

Do tell.

#31 2007-11-15 01:04:31

DoucheEllington wrote:

Paging through the loan & deed info -ughnish. I've been lowered to brute force searching.  Still, it's as though the author of that article wanted them to be outed - and I'm sure there are plenty of monkeys spanking search engines tonight for this info.

naked handstands - do you do heat yoga?

And so love blooms like a black, wet, stinking, toxic mold....

I have long said that cruel would have made a fantastic dating site. Like eDisharmony. Many people never even share their love of High Street with their partner.

How sad.

Hold on loveys....

#32 2007-11-15 01:06:36

And for the record, Hot Yoga is really gross when you go on weekends. You can smell the booze seeping from the binge drinker's pores.

Last edited by sofaking (2007-11-15 01:07:11)

#33 2007-11-15 01:45:29

sofaking wrote:

And so love blooms like a black, wet, stinking, toxic mold...

I can't even figure out which of you fuckers are male or female.  Not that it makes any difference, flirting is just all good times and ego stroking anyway.  But, you can't hold it against me if I live in a toxic waste dump of Ween-fandom.

And yeah I like yoga too.

#34 2007-11-15 07:22:00

headkicker_girl wrote:

fnord wrote:

The problem with criminal charges is that the statutes are very specific, and to convict it has to be beyond a reasonable doubt.

I'd go for intentional infliction of emotional distress and bankrupt them in civil court.

Can't fraud be slipped in as well?  Seems there has to be a way of holding myspace accountable....it would be nice to see "Tom" get shafted.....

#35 2007-11-15 12:14:45

asdf1971 wrote:

In all seriousness, the sad part is that it just shows how so many adults have not advanced in their worldview (for lack of better word like morals) since high school.

It's a good thing I wasn't drinking anything when I read that or I'd be buying a new keyboard.  I mean, this is such a mature crowd here...

#36 2007-11-15 16:09:39

sofaking wrote:

I have long said that cruel would have made a fantastic dating site. Like eDisharmony. Many people never even share their love of High Street with their partner.

How sad.

Share our love of High Street? Come on. Some of us would like to find a partner before we even think of scaring them off with our online habits.

#37 2007-11-15 18:17:19

I found a brief blog about this that  some of you may want to give a look-see, and if your info matches this (if you've been digging) PM me. I can't commit to this being legit.  Off to class until after 10.

Board footer

cruelery.com