• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » The Law Discriminates Against Blacks Because They Commit More Crimes

#2 2010-10-18 13:02:41

"The color of your skin changes how you're charged, how you're convicted and in a felony case how your voting rights are lost," Ksicinski said in a telephone interview.

Can you find anything wrong with this line of reasoning?  I can't.

#5 2010-10-18 17:40:04

I assume then that you live in a kneegrow neighborhood, or would be willing to?

#6 2010-10-18 18:11:02

I have lived in several.  I live in Portland now days, which is the most vanilla place I have ever lived.  Surprisingly,  we do have a fair share of Blacks in the neighborhood, it's the meth-heads that you have to worry about here.  They break into cars etc.  We had our first car burglary on our block in 8-9 years.  I have bought an AK-47 and stocked up on food because of the mud people massing on our neighborhood borders, just in case.

I would like to see the real statistics and the class break down as well.

#7 2010-10-18 20:20:30

The fact that the law was created before a black man probably ever lived in that state lends pretty strong support to the states argument.

#8 2010-10-18 22:49:03

Dmtdust wrote:

I have bought an AK-47 and stocked up on food because of the mud people massing on our neighborhood borders, just in case.

Dusty, I'd have never taken you for a Prepper.  The AK is a great urban assault weapon, quite suited for proactively picking off random meth heads/minorities/political partisans or well marbled long pigs of your choice, but for defense I'd strongly suggest a short barrel 12 gauge. Pump if you want to deter, auto if you want to Wolfenstein.

#9 2010-10-18 23:05:23

opsec wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

I have bought an AK-47 and stocked up on food because of the mud people massing on our neighborhood borders, just in case.

Dusty, I'd have never taken you for a Prepper.  The AK is a great urban assault weapon, quite suited for proactively picking off random meth heads/minorities/political partisans or well marbled long pigs of your choice, but for defense I'd strongly suggest a short barrel 12 gauge. Pump if you want to deter, auto if you want to Wolfenstein.

Satire... I am one of the Mud People...

#10 2010-10-18 23:53:45

Dmtdust wrote:

opsec wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

I'd forgotten that the Mudders weren't armed.

Jayne!
The Man they call Jayne!
He robbed from the rich and he gave to the poor,
He stood up to the man and he gave him what for.
Our love for him now, aint hard to explain,
The hero of Canton, the man they call Jayne!
Our Jayne saw the Mudders' backs breakin'
He saw the Mudders lament
And he saw the magistrate takin'
Every dollar and leavin' five cents
So he said, "You can't do that to my people"
"You can't crush them under your heel"
Jayne strapped on his hat
And in five seconds flat
Stole everything Boss Higgins had to steal
He robbed from the rich and he gave to the poor
Stood up to the Man and he gave him what for
Our love for him now ain't hard to explain
The Hero of Canton, the man they call Jayne
Now here is what separates heroes
From common folk like you and I
The man they call Jayne
He turned 'round his plane
And let that money hit sky
He dropped it onto our houses
He dropped it into our yards
And the man call Jayne
He turned round his plane
And headed out for the stars
He robbed from the rich and he gave to the poor
Stood up to the Man and he gave him what for
Our love for him now ain't hard to explain
The Hero of Canton, the man they call Jayne!

#11 2010-10-19 00:04:50

Fuck, your on to me.

#12 2010-10-19 19:34:07

fnord wrote:

I assume then that you live in a kneegrow neighborhood, or would be willing to?

You know that's what shits me about lilly white left wingers sitting there going "oh those poor negros, they are just SO discriminated against".

The ones who bleat "racism" aren't the ones experiencing knegrow criminality, day after day after day.

Always the same.

Left wingers who wont admit to what reality is.

#13 2010-10-19 20:34:46

My Gawd, Fnord just got the chance of a hook up!

#14 2010-10-19 21:19:31

Dmtdust wrote:

My Gawd, Fnord just got the chance of a hook up!

He lives Down Under; if I were in the market for a hook up I'm sure I could arrange one closer to home.

#15 2010-10-20 00:05:53

I thought down under was what you guys are all about?

#16 2010-10-20 09:47:38

Tall Paul wrote:

I thought down under was what you guys are all about?

That's down low.  But fnord came out.  He doesn't have to skulk in the shadows anymore.

#17 2010-10-20 11:36:12

Dmtdust wrote:

opsec wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

Mud people meaning what? Gay, black, hispanic? Whoa! Not All three, African-Mexican-Prostaticklian? Damn! I bet your junk looks like a "Whitman's Sampler."

#18 2010-10-20 12:48:06

All the white girls want it Banjo, and that's a fact.

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » The Law Discriminates Against Blacks Because They Commit More Crimes

Board footer

cruelery.com