#2 2010-11-27 20:50:49

I didn't post it because I was sure I was reading an article from a decade ago when he was last stopped by a trooper who forced his way onto the bus to search it. The guy needs a safe onboard.

#3 2010-11-27 20:54:51

Why is it that when weed is found on a tour bus, it's always the lead name that gets busted? Like the harmonica player doesn't get baked too...

#4 2010-11-27 22:14:27

GooberMcNutly wrote:

Why is it that when weed is found on a tour bus, it's always the lead name that gets busted? Like the harmonica player doesn't get baked too...

Willie is taking the blame because the authorities will not be as hard on him as they would the harmonica player.  For that amount of pot, the harmonica player would still be in custody getting his ass gang raped by HIV positive niggers.

#5 2010-11-27 23:48:42

sic wrote:

I'm surprised when I do not find mention of it on High Street.

https://cruelery.com/sidepic/thinkgreen.png

Just a wild hit in the dark but maybe because it's the western world's greatest non-news story?

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#6 2010-11-28 17:42:07

fnord wrote:

Willie is taking the blame because the authorities will not be as hard on him as they would the harmonica player.  For that amount of pot, the harmonica player would still be in custody getting his ass gang raped by HIV positive niggers.

Please stop bringing your fantasy's to high street, most of us can do without the mental images.

#7 2010-11-28 20:19:48

Emmeran wrote:

fnord wrote:

Please stop bringing your fantasy's to high street, most of us can do without the mental images.

Believe me, being raped by niggers, especially HIV positive ones, would be a nightmare not a fantasy come true.  Being gang raped is seen by the authorities as a normal part of incarceration.  Niggers comprise the majority of the prison population in this country and express their hatred of Whites by gang raping them.  Being held in detention for a victimless or minor crime frequently results in a death sentence that is imposed via a long horrible drawn out illness.  However, this imposition of extra-judicial capital punishment is a subject for another thread.

#8 2010-11-28 20:38:41

fnord wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

fnord wrote:

Believe me, being raped by niggers, especially HIV positive ones, would be a nightmare not a fantasy come true.  Being gang raped is seen by the authorities as a normal part of incarceration.  Niggers comprise the majority of the prison population in this country and express their hatred of Whites by gang raping them.  Being held in detention for a victimless or minor crime frequently results in a death sentence that is imposed via a long horrible drawn out illness.  However, this imposition of extra-judicial capital punishment is a subject for another thread.

Swell, you had to troll fnord.

#9 2010-11-28 20:42:05

fnord wrote:

Believe me, being raped by niggers, especially HIV positive ones, would be a nightmare not a fantasy come true.

Rape is rape and you know that sentence will offend every reader.

#10 2010-11-30 21:04:57

sic

choad wrote:

sic wrote:

I'm surprised when I do not find mention of it on High Street.

https://cruelery.com/sidepic/thinkgreen.png

Just a wild hit in the dark but maybe because it's the western world's greatest non-news story?

Any time a TILF hits the wires, however, we see it posted ad nauseum.

Willie looks like he's regretting not having a fall guy though...

https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/15_willienelsonmugshot.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

Board footer

cruelery.com