#1 2010-12-06 12:01:41

The Wikileaks docs reveal the true engine behind the push to reorganize the world's economies.

Another interesting article about so-called global warming.

Last edited by phreddy (2010-12-06 13:18:43)

#2 2010-12-06 13:48:45

phreddy wrote:

The Wikileaks docs reveal the true engine behind the push to reorganize the world's economies.

Without China and India any sort of climate accord is meaningless.  They will kill us all.

#3 2010-12-06 16:00:59

phreddy wrote:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ag4U35aNZII/TEPNEKkLAaI/AAAAAAAAFNE/A3Tr1XeICkc/s1600/dumbass.jpg

#4 2010-12-06 18:45:44

headkicker_girl wrote:

phreddy wrote:

Without China and India any sort of climate accord is meaningless.  They will kill us all.

Agreed.  They will pollute the air and water long before the earth ever has a chance to warm.

#5 2010-12-13 03:20:59

phreddy wrote:

I'll see your dismissive Daily Mail bullshit and raise you a NASA report:

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/post-c … _on_r.html

Don't worry though. Rush Limbaugh just says have a look out the window, see some snow, and laugh at those stupid doom and gloom hippies.

Last edited by foog (2010-12-13 03:21:17)

#6 2010-12-13 03:58:19

The records for the NASA report only go back to 1880.  I think even the global warming fear-mongers know that the data doesn't prove anything.

#7 2010-12-13 06:25:58

Climate change is real.  It's poorly modeled. Anthropomorphic climate change is also real, and isn't really modeled at all.  There's tons of data everywhere and no agreed upon way to correlate it.  For laypersons to argue about the level of anthropomorphic climate change is idiotic... hell climatologists only argue about it for the grant money.

I'm with phreddy on this... I'm a lot more worried about environmental toxicity than I am the weather.

#8 2010-12-13 08:21:44

You know, if you look long enough at the recorded temperature graphs at the right zoom levels, it begins to approximate Arabic script. Conspiracy!

#9 2010-12-13 11:06:57

Now that we are seeing very cold winters around the world, the climate "experts" tell us this also is due to global warming.  Funny how the "vast majority of climate scientists" forgot to predict this.

#10 2010-12-13 13:56:27

phreddy wrote:

Now that we are seeing very cold winters around the world, the climate "experts" tell us this also is due to global warming.  Funny how the "vast majority of climate scientists" forgot to predict this.

You mean funny as in last winter the US experienced the 18th coldest winter on record yet at the same time the southern hemisphere recorded their hottest summer? And it was Canada's driest and warmest winter. If I'm looking for climate indicators, I'll stick with the larger ones, not the silly localized events. Maybe you're right though. Winter is just beginning down south so let's hope for record cool temps down under.

#11 2010-12-13 14:18:58

nfidelbastard wrote:

phreddy wrote:

You mean funny as in last winter the US experienced the 18th coldest winter on record yet at the same time the southern hemisphere recorded their hottest summer? And it was Canada's driest and warmest winter. If I'm looking for climate indicators, I'll stick with the larger ones, not the silly localized events. Maybe you're right though. Winter is just beginning down south so let's hope for record cool temps down under.

I was primarily referring to the theory that Europe will freeze over due to a shut down of the Gulf Stream.

Board footer

cruelery.com