#2 2011-02-04 16:55:39

Gotta hand it to them.  How I wish I would have trademarked Phast Phreddy back when I was the one and only.

#3 2011-02-04 19:10:24

"Bush also had questions regarding the initial date -- 1996 -- that Palin said she first used her name for a commercial purpose. That year, Palin served as a member of the Wasilla City Council and in October 1996 was elected mayor."

Isn't this proof that she entered politics for money? And surely even Alaska has laws against that sort of thing?

#4 2011-02-04 21:39:37

phreddy wrote:

Gotta hand it to them.  How I wish I would have trademarked Phast Phreddy back when I was the one and only.

That would of been in 1967.

#5 2011-02-04 23:13:42

Everybody thinks this bitch is stupid.

Yeah, right.  Keep thinkin' it guys.

She's making a bloody fortune off of all those haters.

Yeah, she'd make a lousy president... but as a grifter, she's the nuts.

#6 2011-02-05 01:00:49

Ain't hatin'

Just marvelling at how a community college dropout can be so savvy.

#7 2011-02-05 08:04:54

Dmtdust wrote:

phreddy wrote:

That would of been in 1967.

Would HAVE been.

Sorry, I had to.

#8 2011-02-05 23:37:59

Emmeran wrote:

Ain't hatin'

You want her to run in 2012; admit it.

#9 2011-02-06 00:51:52

sigmoid freud wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

Ain't hatin'

You want her to run in 2012; admit it.

If you're a Democrat you do.  In so doing she will screw up the Republican race so badly that there's no way in hell that they'll win.

#10 2011-02-06 21:47:31

whosasailorthen wrote:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/02/ … WI20110204

She's NOT stupid?

#11 2011-02-06 22:09:40

I will do whatever I can to help Sarah get a campaign going for 2012. It will be the best thing to happen in politics in my lifetime. The right wing is backed into a corner and will have no choice but to run her now

Call me an optimist, but I have faith in enough of the American people that after the Dog and Pony show her followers unleash she will leave her party assuredly unelectable.

#12 2011-02-06 22:25:00

sic

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

I will do whatever I can to help Sarah get a campaign going for 2012. It will be the best thing to happen in politics in my lifetime. The right wing is backed into a corner and will have no choice but to run her now

Call me an optimist, but I have faith in enough of the American people that after the Dog and Pony show her followers unleash she will leave her party assuredly unelectable.

I am completely with you my man!  Problem is, I didn't think "Dubya" would get re-elected in '04 with the absurdity of a record he had from '01 to '03.  Who was it who said, "Never underestimate the stupidity of the American people"?  My paranoia is that not only she would be elected in a contentious (SPUS-Influenced) election, but that she would also be re-elected in 2016...Egads, I feel ill...

#13 2011-02-06 23:36:08

doesyourpussyhurt wrote:

whosasailorthen wrote:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/02/ … WI20110204

She's NOT stupid?

stupid and savvy are two entirely different things; that woman is canny like a fox.

#14 2011-02-07 14:42:38

I have never seen her speak in person, but those who have say she is very charismatic.  One of my very best friends is a liberal attorney.  He saw her speak not long ago at a $500/plate dinner.  He has never liked her, so he was not about to pay the 500 bucks.  He sneaked in through the hotel kitchen and watched from the back of the room.  He actually told me he was impressed with her content and delivery, which, if you knew this guy, would shock you. 

I can see why the Left hates/fears her, but I don't think she has a prayer of becoming the GOP nominee in 2012.  And from my perspective, that's a good thing.

#15 2011-02-07 15:59:47

phreddy wrote:

I can see why the Left hates/fears her, but I don't think she has a prayer of becoming the GOP nominee in 2012.  And from my perspective, that's a good thing.

At least if she were elected president, she'd only stay in office for a couple years or so.

#16 2011-02-07 18:30:18

I have a friend who is registered Republican so she can vote for the most fucked up candidates in the primary, thereby helping the Democratic primary winner.  I may consider following her example to help Fruitcake Palin become the Republican standard bearer.

#17 2011-02-07 18:46:50

I'll just call her a BILF and try my best to forget about her irrelevant ass.

#18 2011-02-08 13:21:30

I have this bumper sticker on my car:

http://images4.cpcache.com/product_zoom/327754174v7_225x225_Front_padToSquare-true.jpg

for the very reasons Mr. Rotten espouses.  My liberal friends either bitch slap me or appreciate the joke.

I think there's a small chance Palin could be the neutron bomb of the Repub party.  I think there's a better chance Palin could help the primary process by eliminating the support for Hickabee and Romney so that there's a chance some more reasonable candidate emerges.  If somehow she gets the nomination, I will need to get the "Palin: 2012-2013" bumper sticker to cover my mistake.  I'm sure Cafe Press will have one of those.

Last edited by MrCreosote (2011-02-08 13:24:29)

#19 2011-02-08 13:41:19

She is the judas goat of the Republican Party. Her position is to take the light and heat and beatdowns in the press so the Repubs can figure out who the Dem challengers are and do their campaign planning in private. If she is the "front runner" nobody will be bugging Cheney while he grooms the real challenger who will rise with a groundswell of support about 3 weeks before the primary.

Think of her as the running back during a quarterback sneak. She has to do her part with conviction, keeping you from focusing on the ball. And, she wouldn't make a bad VP. After all, who has heard from Biden in the last two years?

#20 2011-02-08 16:22:05

In light of the ferocity of ongoing attacks against her, it is certain the Dems are not going to make the same mistake the Repubs made by ignoring the dark horse who comes from nowhere to win the big race.  Did I say dark horse?  Please excuse my un-PC speak.

#21 2011-02-08 16:34:43

phreddy wrote:

the dark horse

Twas more of a Bay or maybe a Chestnut if you ask me.

Still kind of an odd feeling to have a president who was elected rather than appointed...

#22 2011-02-08 17:36:31

phreddy wrote:

In light of the ferocity of ongoing attacks against her, it is certain the Dems are not going to make the same mistake the Repubs made by ignoring the dark horse who comes from nowhere to win the big race.  Did I say dark horse?  Please excuse my un-PC speak.

Why not just say Urban Legend and have done with it?

#23 2011-02-08 19:25:34

Tall Paul wrote:

phreddy wrote:

Why not just say Urban Legend and have done with it?

"Urban Legion" would be more like it.

Last edited by phreddy (2011-02-08 19:26:57)

Board footer

cruelery.com