#2 2011-02-09 21:48:35

I saw this and rushed to the Street to blame Woggah--she was the first thing to spring to mind--but of course you beat me to it, damn you.

P.S.  Ain't this a sweet story?

https://cruelery.com/uploads/18_xlarge_chrislee_frontimage.jpg

P.P.S.  Wotta cutie, eh?

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#3 2011-02-09 21:55:01

I love that he said he was 39 when he's really 46.  Hell, he looks like a weathered 46.  The 'roids do help, though, because if you look at him without the head he's doable.

#4 2011-02-09 22:41:03

I think there's some photoshopping going on. In the shirtless photo it's apparent that the original was him buck naked with his schlong in his hand; pants have been added later and schlong very effectively airbrushed out.

#5 2011-02-09 22:49:01

Gray wrote:

...it's apparent that the original was him buck naked with his schlong in his hand; pants have been added later and schlong very effectively airbrushed out.

Do you realize how big that would make his wiener?  There would have been no need for him to cruise Craig's List.  The rumor mill would have brought many potential partners to his office door!

#6 2011-02-09 22:52:58

fnord wrote:

Do you realize how big that would make his wiener?

I bow to your greater experience.

#7 2011-02-09 23:06:10

Obviously he was a spy for the Democrats.

#8 2011-02-09 23:09:51

Y'all need glasses. That there's a needle dick.

#9 2011-02-09 23:50:41

I just like has adaptable hair do. Flip down for business, flip up for the chicks. Oh yeah....

Still, for 46 he is pretty fit.

Besides, isn't it time we stopped worrying about where our congress critters dip their wicks? You go down that rabbit hole, you may never come back out...

#10 2011-02-10 04:15:55

GooberMcNutly wrote:

Besides, isn't it time we stopped worrying about where our congress critters dip their wicks? You go down that rabbit hole, you may never come back out...

I don't care where Democratic congressmen dip their wicks.  I do care where the Republican ones dip theirs because they're moral hypocrites!  They want the government to police your sexual activities while they're busy squirting their semen (or accepting semen) with abandon.  They use the Fundytards' sexual hangups to get themselves voted into office and then accept bribes to do shit that's bad for everybody except the corporations and the super wealthy.  They actually wasted millions of dollars, paralyzed the government, and made America a laughing stock by investigating and impeaching Bill Clinton over a blowjob!  For misusing this constitutional remedy intended for the purpose of removing a bad president, the Republican party needs to be punished for many decades by being humiliated whenever possible!

Last edited by fnord (2011-02-10 04:17:52)

#11 2011-02-10 05:01:46

fnord wrote:

GooberMcNutly wrote:

I don't care where Democratic congressmen dip their wicks.  I do care where the Republican ones dip theirs because they're moral hypocrites!  They want the government to police your sexual activities while they're busy squirting their semen (or accepting semen) with abandon.  They use the Fundytards' sexual hangups to get themselves voted into office and then accept bribes to do shit that's bad for everybody except the corporations and the super wealthy.  They actually wasted millions of dollars, paralyzed the government, and made America a laughing stock by investigating and impeaching Bill Clinton over a blowjob!  For misusing this constitutional remedy intended for the purpose of removing a bad president, the Republican party needs to be punished for many decades by being humiliated whenever possible!

Hear hear!

#12 2011-02-10 07:59:57

fnord wrote:

They actually wasted millions of dollars, paralyzed the government, and made America a laughing stock by investigating and impeaching Bill Clinton over a blowjob!

Nope, sorry, money well squandered. Clinton's willy gave middle age men everywhere free license to make complete asses of themselves.

#13 2011-02-10 08:01:16

fnord wrote:

GooberMcNutly wrote:

I agree. Really I do. But the way to stop the hypocracy is to just issue a blanket letter to all elected officials: We don't give a good goddamn about what you do while you are on your own time. You are as free to get carnal as any other citizen. It's the only way to be released from moral slavery and the only way to prevent the legislation of private behavior.

#15 2011-02-10 15:15:38

choad wrote:

Nope, sorry, money well squandered. Clinton's willy gave middle age men everywhere free license to make complete asses of themselves.

Isn't that the truth.

#16 2011-02-10 15:16:56

What I like most about this is that this girl did exactly what I did on my JRS site...put up photos and emails sent to me.  Yet mine gets taken down by GoDaddy for copyright infringement.

What the hell?  Guess I should sent my story to Gawker.

#17 2011-02-10 16:04:09

Roger_That wrote:

What I like most about this is that this girl did exactly what I did on my JRS site...put up photos and emails sent to me.

Serendipity. She sent them where they'd got the most immediate mileage and couldn't have known they'd prove Gawd's gift to Gawker and their #ajax nightmare.

I'd still bcc email a short description and a link to all the distaff centric military blogs I could find. I'd also pore over and summarize the uproar it festered here. That was an interesting thread.

#18 2011-02-10 16:15:20

choad wrote:

the distaff centric military blogs

Hey choad.
Link...

#19 2011-02-10 16:31:08

Roger_That wrote:

What I like most about this is that this girl did exactly what I did on my JRS site...put up photos and emails sent to me.  Yet mine gets taken down by GoDaddy for copyright infringement.

Perhaps you should consider "getting over it" as a solution to your angst.

#20 2011-02-10 17:00:27

choad wrote:

Roger_That wrote:

What I like most about this is that this girl did exactly what I did on my JRS site...put up photos and emails sent to me.

Serendipity. She sent them where they'd got the most immediate mileage and couldn't have known they'd prove Gawd's gift to Gawker and their #ajax nightmare.

I'd still bcc email a short description and a link to all the distaff centric military blogs I could find. I'd also pore over and summarize the uproar it festered here. That was an interesting thread.

Since the crazy ex wife was given a verbal warning by the police to never contact me again, I would say you can put the thread back up in its entirety.  All mention of the crazy ex's name was removed.

In fact, I'd say go for it, put it back up.  No point in summarizing what was already well summarized.

#21 2011-02-10 17:01:44

Emmeran wrote:

Roger_That wrote:

Perhaps you should consider "getting over it" as a solution to your angst.

I am over it, but the site will live on.  It's my right as a citizen of this great country to speak what I may. 

Other women need to be warned.  I consider this a public service.

Besides, would you rather me focus on you with my hot curling iron of justice?  Perhaps maybe your puckerstar needs some focus.

#22 2011-02-10 17:02:52

MSG Tripps wrote:

choad wrote:

Hey choad.
Link...

People can post a link to my site wherever they want.  I have no control over that.

#23 2011-02-10 17:07:30

Roger_That wrote:

MSG Tripps wrote:

choad wrote:

Hey choad.
Link...

People can post a link to my site wherever they want.  I have no control over that.

Hey Roger_That.
I am asking choad for a link to any distaff centric military blogs he may be aware of.

#24 2011-02-10 17:14:22

MSG Tripps wrote:

Roger_That wrote:

MSG Tripps wrote:

Hey choad.
Link...

Hey Roger_That.
I am asking choad for a link to any distaff centric military blogs he may be aware of.

I know.  I was just commenting on Choad's suggestion to post on military blogs.
I won't post the link, but I can't control what others do.

#25 2011-02-10 17:21:35

Roger_That wrote:

...  I can't control what others do.

Not all the time anyhow.
Have a couple of good shots, hits or whatever it takes, on me.

#26 2011-02-10 17:23:36

MSG Tripps wrote:

Roger_That wrote:

...  I can't control what others do.

Not all the time anyhow.
Have a couple of good shots, hits or whatever it takes, on me.

Both, and tonight.  Thanks.

#27 2011-02-10 18:32:47

Roger_That wrote:

- or fucked somebody more newsworthy?

#28 2011-02-10 21:25:02

Roger_That wrote:

Since the crazy ex wife was given a verbal warning by the police to never contact me again, I would say you can put the thread back up in its entirety.  All mention of the crazy ex's name was removed.

Unredacted or nothing is my view but I'm rarely the prevailing opinion here.

#29 2011-02-10 22:30:03

Gray wrote:

Roger_That wrote:

or at least fucked someone on here so we could enjoy both sides of the story.  As it is we are limited to imagining what this guy is thinking, which is probably along these lines:

"Hey, her legs were wide open...  ...so well, why pass it up?"

#30 2011-02-11 09:00:46

Gray wrote:

Roger_That wrote:

Yeah, agree with you Gray.  Sorry all for the disappointment.

#31 2011-02-11 09:02:03

choad wrote:

Roger_That wrote:

I'm ok with it except for the one post I deleted that had the ex's name.  I don't want to incite her anymore.  She was mean and nasty and threatened my job.  So if it is between that...or nothing, I guess I will take nothing.

Unless you want to post a poll and see what people say.  I think the thread does warrant reposting, but like you said..I am rarely the prevailing opinion here.

#32 2011-02-11 11:27:20

Roger_That wrote:

choad wrote:

I'm ok with it except for the one post I deleted that had the ex's name.

Not getting the hint, huh? I'm definitely not ok with this. First, you delete an entire thread, then you deface it of its meaning, both times without asking anyone.

#33 2011-02-11 11:31:57

choad wrote:

Roger_That wrote:

choad wrote:

I'm ok with it except for the one post I deleted that had the ex's name.

Not getting the hint, huh? I'm definitely not ok with this. First, you delete an entire thread, then you deface it of its meaning, both times without asking anyone.

I don't really care if you repost it or not.  Get the burr out of yo butt, it's outta mine.

Oh and btw, I defaced it first, then deleted it.  Just wanted to get that straight.

Kisses.

RT

#34 2011-02-11 17:01:15

Roger_That wrote:

Get the burr out of yo butt, it's outta mine.

I haven't professionally talked to a single lawyer since this site launched, knock on formica.

Remember, next time you march off on another troll war, it's -not- all about you. Unless you finally show us your tits. Hugs?

#35 2011-02-11 17:13:58

http://chzmemebase.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/memes-feels-goatse-man.jpg

#37 2011-02-11 23:05:44

choad wrote:

Roger_That wrote:

I haven't professionally talked to a single lawyer since this site launched, knock on formica.

Remember, next time you march off on another troll war, it's -not- all about you. Unless you finally show us your tits. Hugs?

And what lovely Tits they are.  The Puckstar is not so bad either.  Looks good on video!

#38 2011-02-12 00:47:38

How did a fnord fantasy thread turn into yet another discussion about RT's unfortunate 4 month affair?  If this is not a meme I approve of.

#39 2011-02-15 09:19:22

choad wrote:

Roger_That wrote:

Hugs indeed.

Board footer

cruelery.com