#1 2011-02-17 13:07:06

Or not.  The YouTube posting, removed from the Internet late Tuesday, shows Emory sitting on a chair in front of a group of young children, playing a guitar and singing a song about having sex and doing sexual things.

Apparently in Michigan it's illegal to pretend to sing dirty songs to children.  I can't really make a judgment without the video evidence though.

#2 2011-02-17 13:40:45

Ah, he probably won't serve any time but he thoroughly deserves the hassles he experiencing just for being an asshole.

#3 2011-02-18 00:41:10

Emmeran wrote:

Ah, he probably won't serve any time but he thoroughly deserves the hassles he experiencing just for being an asshole.

How was he being an asshole?

#4 2011-02-18 22:13:03

Gotta love the USA...

Sing a song of tits, ass, and sex, get charged with a felony.

But sing a song of graphic violence, complete with a backup video, and everything is just ducky.

#5 2011-02-18 23:01:04

thefriendsofeddiedoyle wrote:

Really??

#6 2011-02-19 15:41:16

Emmeran wrote:

thefriendsofeddiedoyle wrote:

Really??

If he got the teacher in trouble, then I could agree that it was a shitty thing to do.  Otherwise he didn't do any harm.  I would guess that the most obscene thing here is the superintendent's salary.

As a side note, I installed the internet connection for this school about thirteen or fourteen years ago.  I like western Michigan but it is populated with many complacent, self-righteous ignoramuses.  As the comments to the article show.

Board footer

cruelery.com