#51 2011-03-03 05:30:41

Kim -

The Dear Abby - Letters to Penthouse - Anne Frank Gone Wrong nature of this thread obviously grates on some.  While I can readily tolerate your wayward course, I find I must agree with Sarge that redemption can only be assured if you bare all, or should I say both.  Please, brighten our day.  And then go ahead, bone the guy and get it out of the way.

Fled the Fondler

#52 2011-03-05 02:38:34

kim

For Fuck's Sake, I have already posted tits on here! Said posting allows me to post drunken rants about how I want to fuck my professor. Hence the title "Fuck You" which basically shows that I don't care that I'm posting this shit on HS (minus a link or pics) and that I am well aware that in the end, no one should even be reading this.

Now that he is getting fired I think that this gives me an advantage seeing as how he won't even be my professor in a matter of weeks. I want his cock. End of story. AND FUCK YOU

Where's headkick girl?

#53 2011-03-05 07:55:17

I know I shouldn't encourage posts like this by contributing--but damn:  Are you aware of how wretchedly a person has to behave to get himself fired from a college teaching job?

#54 2011-03-05 13:35:06

Kim - the only reason I would say don't fuck him is because it benefits him more than it benefits you.  He's married with kids.  He'd probably fuck any student who offered it up and you'd be nothing special. 

There were too professors that I might have done back in the day.  One I flirted with, and it did improve my grade.  We didn't do the deed.  He was married, which was a line I would not cross.  However, it didn't stop him from fucking other students, which eventually led to a divorce.  The second professor was not married, but looking back on it, it was more my raging mid 20s hormones than his appeal that wanted to do the deed.  At the time I was married, so again, a line I would not cross. Looking back on it I'm glad I didn't fuck either of them.

So my advice is to go find some young guy with a ripped body, who is dumb as a brick but can stay hard for as long as it takes, and use him like a dildo.  Forget the professor.  As George said, the fact that he got fired tells us old gals that he's a serious loser, no matter how hot he may seem to you right now.

#55 2011-03-05 20:36:57

headkicker_girl wrote:

Kim - the only reason I would say don't fuck him is because it benefits him more than it benefits you.  He's married with kids.  He'd probably fuck any student who offered it up and you'd be nothing special. 

There were too professors that I might have done back in the day.  One I flirted with, and it did improve my grade.  We didn't do the deed.  He was married, which was a line I would not cross.  However, it didn't stop him from fucking other students, which eventually led to a divorce.  The second professor was not married, but looking back on it, it was more my raging mid 20s hormones than his appeal that wanted to do the deed.  At the time I was married, so again, a line I would not cross. Looking back on it I'm glad I didn't fuck either of them.

So my advice is to go find some young guy with a ripped body, who is dumb as a brick but can stay hard for as long as it takes, and use him like a dildo.  Forget the professor.  As George said, the fact that he got fired tells us old gals that he's a serious loser, no matter how hot he may seem to you right now.

Hey now - stop thinning our chances, us old guys need every bit of an opening we can get!

#56 2011-03-06 02:21:53

Just a dumb question but is Kim Emilystrange? Her profile suggests that. If so, right on!

#57 2011-03-06 03:00:41

I think whoever bestowed the title of "Emily Lite" upon her (it wasn't me) was making a comment on her gravitas, not linking the two together in real life.

#58 2011-03-06 08:43:09

I believe Sofa was the giver of that title.

#59 2011-03-06 19:52:48

Banjo wrote:

Just a dumb question but is Kim Emilystrange? Her profile suggests that. If so, right on!

diitto to the power of infinity.

Oh, and Kim? Fuck him. Or don't fuck him. But you're fucking boring.

#60 2011-03-07 13:36:29

HI Gray!

#61 2011-03-07 18:06:45

Roger_That wrote:

HI Gray!

Hi Roger, my dear

Board footer

cruelery.com