#2 2011-03-13 15:40:22

I can't decide if Gingrich is loony tunes or if he's banking on the well known stupidity of the American public.

#3 2011-03-13 15:50:25

fnord wrote:

I can't decide if Gingrich is loony tunes or if he's banking on the well known stupidity of the American public.

He owes his political career to the the stupid and the gullible.  His problem this time around is that there are a whole range of charlatans for his base to choose from, effectively splitting the idiot vote.

#4 2011-03-13 16:10:22

The idea that he's counting on the stupid is more disturbing than the idea that he's been drinking gallons of bong water.

Edit: I realized bong water isn't one word.

Last edited by fnord (2011-03-13 16:12:24)

#5 2011-03-13 16:14:11

MSG Tripps wrote:

I may have fucked for the country myself, once or twice.

You put a flag over her head and did her for Old Glory, right?

Can they ever strike enough medals to honor our selfless sacrifice for god and country?

I expect a posthumous Purple Heart and Blue Ball Cluster.

#6 2011-03-13 16:35:43

choad wrote:

You put a flag over her head and did her for Old Glory, right?

Can they ever strike enough medals to honor our selfless sacrifice for god and country?

I expect a posthumous Purple Heart and Blue Ball Cluster.

I've never been noble.  I am thinking more the unofficial comfort detachments around the world and CONUS too.
Ease of access to a good time.

#7 2011-03-13 19:13:25

fnord wrote:

You're kidding, right? 

Gingrich lives by the thought that "there's a fool born every minute... and two to take him."

#8 2011-03-13 20:15:54

He is near the top of the responsibility list for the ugly climate of flaming derogatory political rhetoric we now suffer in. Fuck him and the whores he rode in on.

#10 2011-03-29 17:05:08

https://cruelery.com/uploads/11_castilla.png

https://cruelery.com/uploads/11_marsattacks.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#11 2011-03-29 17:09:59

Touché!

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#12 2011-03-29 17:26:12

From a speech Sunday evening...

"I am convinced that if we do not decisively win the struggle over the nature of America, by the time they're my age they will be in a secular atheist country, potentially one dominated by radical Islamists and with no understanding of what it once meant to be an American."

His refusal to denounce Nazis and Communists makes his agenda clear.

#13 2011-03-29 17:31:38

opsec wrote:

"I am convinced that if we do not decisively win the struggle over the nature of America, by the time they're my age they will be in a secular atheist country, potentially one dominated by radical Islamists and with no understanding of what it once meant to be an American."

How can a country be both secular atheist and dominated by radical Islamists?  I'm afraid Newt (an appropriate name for somebody who crawled out from under a slimy wet rock!) is showing early signs of cognitive deterioration.

#14 2011-03-29 22:44:55

fnord wrote:

opsec wrote:

How can a country be both secular atheist and dominated by radical Islamists?  I'm afraid Newt (an appropriate name for somebody who crawled out from under a slimy wet rock!) is showing early signs of cognitive deterioration.

Yes, when your defense for flip-flopping is "that doesn't count because I was flip-flopping from a flip-flop", it might be time to hang up the Presidential aspirations.

#15 2011-03-29 23:00:51

One more thing I'm a bit mystified about; how was he able to convert to Roman Catholicism?  He's been divorced twice, and one of the women he casually tossed aside because she was in poor health, in violation of his Protestant marriage vows, is still alive.

#16 2011-03-30 00:34:39

Anyone who doesn't know what a world class hypocrite Newtie is hasn't been paying much attention. This latest bit of douchebaggery is a sign that our boy N is still clever: if it seems paranoid and cognitively fragmented, that's because his intended audience is as well.

Board footer

cruelery.com