#2 2011-04-15 11:35:30

Does that mean that Democrats can have their own "birthers" club?

#3 2011-04-15 11:56:29

OK.  So Bristol's spawn was Tripp, and he was born in 2008.  And Trig was born in 2008.  So... umm... how is this supposed to be Bristol's kid?  Two kids in one year is a real trick.

#4 2011-04-15 12:01:54

Plus....

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c3/Trisomy21_graph.jpg

#5 2011-04-16 00:23:27

I've been hearing this rumor since Sarah Palin was first announced as John McCain's presidential running mate.  What really clinched it for me was this bit of info:

Bristol, meanwhile, had been taken out of school for the last five months of her mother’s pregnancy. The Palin family told the school that Bristol had mononucleosis but classmates claim Bristol was showing signs of pregnancy before being withdrawn. Plus, it’s important to realize that mono, when treated, will almost never last longer than two months… if it lasted five months like the Palin family claims, the disease would have required extensive hospitalization due to some very nasty symptoms.

Figured in with the rest of the incredible claims Sarah Palin has made regarding Trigg's birth, it leaves little doubt he's really Bristol's kid.  And yes, it is quite possible for a woman to conceive again in as short a time as one month after having given birth.

#6 2011-04-16 00:52:47

Aude wrote:

I've been hearing this rumor since Sarah Palin was first announced as John McCain's presidential running mate.  What really clinched it for me was this bit of info:

Bristol, meanwhile, had been taken out of school for the last five months of her mother’s pregnancy. The Palin family told the school that Bristol had mononucleosis but classmates claim Bristol was showing signs of pregnancy before being withdrawn. Plus, it’s important to realize that mono, when treated, will almost never last longer than two months… if it lasted five months like the Palin family claims, the disease would have required extensive hospitalization due to some very nasty symptoms.

Figured in with the rest of the incredible claims Sarah Palin has made regarding Trigg's birth, it leaves little doubt he's really Bristol's kid.  And yes, it is quite possible for a woman to conceive again in as short a time as one month after having given birth.

Plus, if Bristol was as enthusiastic about the pregnancy initiation process as most teenagers are, I could easily see her getting knocked up again right after the birth of the tard.  Especially since unlike most teen mothers, she didn't have to be bothered with providing care for her first little accident.  There appears to be something seriously wrong with that family's DNA, so don't assume the tard isn't Bristol's just because she's not yet a middle-aged dimwit like her mother.

#7 2011-04-16 00:53:45

Aude wrote:

And yes, it is quite possible for a woman to conceive again in as short a time as one month after having given birth.

Possible, common and commonly known as Irish twins.

#8 2011-04-16 01:45:32

choad wrote:

Aude wrote:

And yes, it is quite possible for a woman to conceive again in as short a time as one month after having given birth.

Oh, I know it for a fact.  There were a lot of Irish in the neighborhood where I grew up.  I knew a few kids who came from families in which there'd be something like eight children - and the difference in age between the oldest and youngest would be about six years, give or take a few months.  My brother and I used to refer to them as "Irish No-Birth-Control Families."

#9 2011-04-16 02:39:32

Aude wrote:

choad wrote:

Oh, I know it for a fact.  There were a lot of Irish in the neighborhood where I grew up.  I knew a few kids who came from families in which there'd be something like eight children - and the difference in age between the oldest and youngest would be about six years, give or take a few months.  My brother and I used to refer to them as "Irish No-Birth-Control Families."

What do you call impure thought like the rhythm method, chopped liver? Guaranfuckingteed to pump out another baptismal unit every 9 months, lace curtains or not? Forgive me, father, for I have failed to move dishes before I pee in the sink.

My own kidhood was enriched by the reams of mimeographed 'Dumb Mick' jokes, ethnic substitutions optional. That and my own trainable Irish twin born 10 months after me.

Last edited by choad (2011-04-16 02:40:00)

#10 2011-04-16 09:11:14

GooberMcNutly wrote:

You're right. Even if the left could prove this were true, the act of doing so would be far more damaging to us than to her.

#11 2011-04-16 20:14:18

ah297900 wrote:

GooberMcNutly wrote:

You're right. Even if the left could prove this were true, the act of doing so would be far more damaging to us than to her.

Why bother? The queen of the snowbilly grifters will never be elected to another public office again. She is one of those wonderful problems that go away if you ignore them.

#12 2011-04-17 22:09:53

Tall Paul wrote:

Why bother? The queen of the snowbilly grifters will never be elected to another public office again. She is one of those wonderful problems that go away if you ignore them.

Ignoring Princess Palin seems to be one thing the US media and politicians are yet to master. They generally play right into the attention whore's hands, by simply giving her attention.

Having said that, I actually think she won't run for the Presidency, because :

(a) she is savvy enough to know that her "ideas" would then come in for real critical analysis

(b) her "ideas" are just marketing points, I doubt she sincerely believes in half of them, but she knows they ring the bell and bring the public slavering to her feet (which is her real motivation)

(c)she wouldn't like the pay cut.

#13 2011-04-17 23:45:05

Gray wrote:

(c)she wouldn't like the pay cut.

Bingo.

Ditto for the Donald. 

It's all about the money, folks.  Enjoy the show.  We're all fucking paying for it.

Last edited by whosasailorthen (2011-04-17 23:45:25)

Board footer

cruelery.com