#2 2011-06-27 06:06:53

I don't intend to ever take a domestic flight again as long as this is going on.  Should I ever be able to go to Europe again and this is still going on, I will rent a car, drive to Canada, and fly from Canada.  I used to fly several times a year when I was still well off, and went to Europe every year.  I was never felt up or subjected to a strip search in Europe, and they had very tight security even in the years before 9-11.  I remember seeing French soldiers patrolling airports, train stations, and bus stations armed with AK-47s and thinking how glad I was that this didn't happen in my country!  I was pulled aside several times in Europe for a closer look, and with the exception of an American working for Delta Airlines in Amsterdam, I was treated in a courteous and professional manner by European security personnel.

#3 2011-06-27 16:10:19

Yep.  I flew south a couple of times to manage conferences after 9/11... No pat downs, but damn inconvenient.  Checking Gran's nappies?  Fucking Institutional Pervs.

#4 2011-06-27 20:16:32

Soon after, Weber said, a TSA agent came out and told her that her mother's Depend undergarment was "wet and it was firm, and they couldn't check it thoroughly."

ABDL?

#5 2011-06-27 20:50:44

phoQ wrote:

Soon after, Weber said, a TSA agent came out and told her that her mother's Depend undergarment was "wet and it was firm, and they couldn't check it thoroughly."

ABDL?

SBD.

#6 2011-06-28 07:21:33

She's just lucky she hadn't taken a crap! Showing up at the airport with a load of fertilizer and ammonia could get granny locked up in Guantanamo.

#7 2011-06-28 11:11:30

Tall Paul wrote:

She's just lucky she hadn't taken a crap! Showing up at the airport with a load of fertilizer and ammonia could get granny locked up in Guantanamo.

don't you mean Gauno-tanamo???

#8 2011-06-28 15:33:55

True face of the US politics
Rogues steal the government office. To expand their power they created false flag terror attack. (such like OKC bombing, 911 attack) They got what they want with the passing through of Patriot Act.

Rogues like to bully people with their power. They peep, eavesdrop, track people. They search, arrest and murder people.

To achieve this they developed the false flag terror attack to intimidate the public. Take the advantage of public's panic to squeeze more money and power from them.

Those villains have no other abilities but to persecute people. The ruling class want to create a humble and obeydient majority. They take away you civil rights by "check your I.D." in Arizona, and insult and humiliate you by "see through screen" and "pat down" in airport. See, I supervise you. I can see through you and grope you. If you dare to resist, there's fine and jail waiting for you. Those incompetent people won't add any treasure to the society but enjoy "security jobs" supported by your taxed money.

Step by step, they make it a totalitarian country.

--------------

They create terror case to grasp more power to rule the people.

Ted Gunderson Former FBI Chief - Most Terror Attacks Are Committed By Our CIA And FBI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ2VpfUq … r_embedded

#9 2011-06-28 15:44:19

Kathy, stay on topic and don't thread bomb.

#10 2011-06-28 17:34:12

Dmtdust wrote:

don't thread bomb

Why not?

#11 2011-06-28 18:29:28

MSG Tripps wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

don't thread bomb

Why not?

And again, why not? That's the most rational post she's made so far.

#12 2011-06-28 18:32:55

Tall Paul wrote:

she

She is a he and hangs around San Jose, CA.
Get with the program.

#13 2011-06-28 20:32:31

MSG Tripps wrote:

Tall Paul wrote:

she

She is a he and hangs around San Jose, CA.
Get with the program.

That's what THEY want you to believe!

#14 2011-06-28 20:42:32

Apparently there will be Karmic Justice!  Anybody who would take a job that requires them to feel up children, grope the gonads of non-consenting adults, and publicly humiliate diaper wearing, terminally ill old ladies, deserves to get cancer!

#16 2011-07-02 14:31:54

But seriously fnord - don't you think it was because he's black and muslim and they didn't dare offend him??

#17 2011-07-02 15:35:16

Stinkhammer wrote:

But seriously fnord - don't you think it was because he's black and muslim and they didn't dare offend him??

In the case of some of the "security" people he encountered, yes.  Others were too stupid to be allowed to operate a floor buffer.  So it was a combination of Political Correctness and stupidity that allowed it to happen.

Board footer

cruelery.com