#2 2011-06-26 22:35:58

DMT is the source of their power?  Nice...I got to give him half credit though by having Max Keiser on his show.

Last edited by fortinbras (2011-06-26 22:38:07)

#3 2011-06-26 22:56:14

I would actually feel much better if the Bilderbirgers were smoking DMT daily.

Edit: Where in the Bible does it say don't take hallucinogens? I missed that chapter and verse altogether.

Last edited by Tall Paul (2011-06-26 23:00:07)

#4 2011-06-27 00:38:52

Funditards believe using drugs = practicing witchcraft.  This is where they get the idea that drugs are forbidden by the bible; they ignore evidence that hash oil and/or magic mushrooms may have been used by some of the Jewish and Early Christian writers.

#5 2011-06-27 00:41:53

I used to encounter this version of our Mantid Overlords whilst in DMT land.  Many sightings from various peoples...

#7 2011-06-27 01:10:50

fnord wrote:

Funditards believe using drugs = practicing witchcraft.  This is where they get the idea that drugs are forbidden by the bible; they ignore evidence that hash oil and/or magic mushrooms may have been used by some of the Jewish and Early Christian writers.

I should have guessed that. Perhaps it's because I don't spend enough time thinking like a funditard?

By that definition, medicine is also witchcraft. Perhaps the unwillingness to fund any sort of rational medical insurance (like the kind I presently enjoy) is merely an attempt to not only save souls but also speed them on their way to heaven?

#8 2011-06-27 01:38:17

fnord wrote:

Ezekiel reads like he found some good shrooms, but I'd blame a bronze age mentality, malnutrition and probably dehydration.

#9 2011-06-27 13:25:46

opsec wrote:

fnord wrote:

Ezekiel reads like he found some good shrooms, but I'd blame a bronze age mentality, malnutrition and probably dehydration.

I'd blame schizophrenia and psychosis for a good portion of the bible.  The son of a good friend of mine was studying languages in Jerusalem.  He says there is a schizophrenic "savior" on every corner spouting the "word of god".  He said many of them appear rational and can sound very convincing.  Some of them even have disciples and large bands of followers.

#10 2011-07-04 12:20:46

Whaaa.  The video link is gone.  Here's another.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BKzuzjjCro

Alex Jones really stretches out on this one.

#11 2011-07-04 15:25:19

phreddy wrote:

opsec wrote:

fnord wrote:

I'd blame schizophrenia and psychosis for a good portion of the bible.  The son of a good friend of mine was studying languages in Jerusalem.  He says there is a schizophrenic "savior" on every corner spouting the "word of god".  He said many of them appear rational and can sound very convincing.  Some of them even have disciples and large bands of followers.

Something about that neighborhood that fosters Fruit Cakes.

Board footer

cruelery.com