#1 2011-07-05 20:38:09

Who cares?????????

#2 2011-07-05 20:46:34

I wish they could've gotten a conviction for that trashy little bitch, but apparently the prosecution wasn't up to it.

Not that it matters.  Lil' Caylee was doomed from the instant she was conceived, whether she got to grow up or not.

Last edited by George Orr (2011-07-05 20:46:52)

#3 2011-07-05 20:54:10

I just think it is ironic how all of a sudden everyone feels sorry for Caylee.   Lets show our e-solidarity by leaving our porch lights on at 9pm tonight.

Her mother is a shit bag, that is true.  I just don't think the news is earth shattering.

Btw, my porch light doesn't work.  (really).

#4 2011-07-05 21:31:24

I really don't care.  The bitch killed her daughter; nobody cared enough about the child to remove her from her egg donor/killer's custody.  This indicates Caylee didn't have a bright and shining future ahead of her anyway.

#5 2011-07-05 21:34:31

fnord, don't forget to leave your porch lights on for CAYLEEEEEE!!!

#6 2011-07-05 21:50:03

I don't care enough to spend the fraction of a penny for the electricity to make this meaningless gesture!

#7 2011-07-05 21:56:28

Nancy Grace is now the equivalent of Richard Dawson at the end of The Running Man (silver lining of cloud = achieved)

#8 2011-07-05 22:03:48

Nancy Grace doesn't give a shit about Caylee either.  Her only interest in the Murdered White Females she features on her show is how much she can use them for to increase her wealth.

#9 2011-07-06 00:29:10

The more I watched the nightly highlights, I just knew Casey Anthony was going to get off because her lawyers misdirected the jury from the evidence to the family dysfunction.  And by the way:

From TruTV.

#10 2011-07-06 06:41:34

Somebody who gives a shit about Caylee!

#11 2011-07-06 09:05:06

I smashed out all my neighbors porch lights last night.  I don't know if they were supporting Caylee or just trying to deter thieves.  I couldn't take the chance.

#12 2011-07-06 10:08:09

It sure helps me NOT think about the thousands of other little girls who were abused, killed or abandoned by their mothers during the last few months. Yay!

#13 2011-07-06 10:16:48

GooberMcNutly wrote:

It sure helps me NOT think about the thousands of other little girls who were abused, killed or abandoned by their mothers during the last few months. Yay!

Yeah, exactly.

#14 2011-07-06 11:38:58

I hope she takes Vivid Videos offer... the collective irony of thousands spilling their seed to this woman would be enough to create the black hole the Large Hadron Collider could not.

#15 2011-07-06 14:52:14

I served as jury foreman on a long murder trial.  Fortunately, I didn't see the collective ignorance displayed by these idiots.  People these days have no idea about how to weigh competing arguments.  Well sure, all the evidence points to the bitch killing her daughter, but she could have been abducted by space aliens.  There is that possibility.  Fucking idiots.

#16 2011-07-06 19:30:05

phreddy wrote:

...People these days have no idea about how to weigh competing arguments.  Well sure, all the evidence points to the bitch killing her daughter, but she could have been abducted by space aliens.  There is that possibility.  Fucking idiots.

The prosecution didn't do their job, full stop.  The prosecution apparently did not spend any time addressing motive, or how the child might have been killed.

"We Were Sick to Our Stomach to Get That Verdict"

I've been on two juries--one Federal drug-conspiracy trial and one DWI (no murders, and they were short trials)--and in both instances the jury members felt their responsibility very keenly and we all did our very best to act within the law and do the Right Thing. 
In both cases we did not bring back guilty verdicts on the most serious charge.  In both cases it was because the prosecution did not do their job of proving guilt.

#17 2011-07-06 19:38:26

George Orr wrote:

phreddy wrote:

...People these days have no idea about how to weigh competing arguments.  Well sure, all the evidence points to the bitch killing her daughter, but she could have been abducted by space aliens.  There is that possibility.  Fucking idiots.

The prosecution didn't do their job, full stop.  The prosecution apparently did not spend any time addressing motive, or how the child might have been killed.

"We Were Sick to Our Stomach to Get That Verdict"

I've been on two juries--one Federal drug-conspiracy trial and one DWI (no murders, and they were short trials)--and in both instances the jury members felt their responsibility very keenly and we all did our very best to act within the law and do the Right Thing. 
In both cases we did not bring back guilty verdicts on the most serious charge.  In both cases it was because the prosecution did not do their job of proving guilt.

Yes, those were the reasons the jury gave for not convicting her.  However, my attorney friends tell me that determining motive and method of death are not required for a guilty verdict.  Headkicker, do you want to weigh in here?

#18 2011-07-06 19:55:06

phreddy wrote:

my attorney friends

This may appear oxymoronic in your mirror.

#19 2011-07-06 21:05:55

Stop the legal talk and lets get back to not caring about this whole fiasco!

#20 2011-07-06 21:10:15

http://i.imgur.com/S2vCb.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/aAbYX.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/38TUl.jpg

I couldn’t care less about Caylee, but Casey gives me a boner.  I’d feel safe hooking up with her.  If I accidentally got her pregnant, I know she’d take care of it.

#21 2011-07-06 21:36:32

As apparently the only person in the English speaking world who doesn't own a tv or have a fucking clue what this lurid drama is about, would someone please link to original crime?

#22 2011-07-06 21:44:19

choad wrote:

As apparently the only person in the English speaking world who doesn't own a tv or have a fucking clue what this lurid drama is about, would someone please link to original crime?

Well, it appears this hot young mother killed her 2 year old daughter, dumped the body in the swamp and went on a month long party'ing spree.  The body decomposed so badly means of death could not be proven despite the duct-tape over mouth, nose and eyes.

It get's better in that apparently the young mother, whilst growing up, was repeatedly tapped by father and brother.  The family stuck up for her in the end in one of the greatest examples of child-enablement ever seen by mankind.

A shit show from the moment of the young mothers inception (not to mention the childs).

#23 2011-07-06 22:14:46

What we were shown of the family dynamic is pretty tragically demented, Em, but I've never believed the stuff about the incest.  It smacks of the soap-opera mentality that characterizes both Tot Mom and her smarmy defense team.  It was never brought up before the trial and not a smidgen of evidence has been offered.

The main crazies are obviously Casey and mama Cindy, as ditzy a pair of Tootsie Pops as have ever made me grind my teeth in rage.

My theory (I will never know if I am right):  Casey killed the toddler by accident, most likely smothering her in an attempt to make her be quiet.  Casey, her mind running at top speed for Casey, made with the duct tape and the plastic bags and all the rest, stuck the body in the trunk of her car until it got smelly and she couldn't ignore it any more, concocted some half-assed Edge Of Night plotline that in her runny little brain seemed a plausible story, dumped the body in a woody place and started talking about the nanny (the imaginary nanny named Zanny, for Christ's own sake) making off with the child and how she couldn't tell the police or her mom or anyone because Nanny Zanny the kidnapper told her she couldn't, and on and on and on. 

I could've made up better lies at the age of seven.  In fact, I'm pretty sure I did.

#24 2011-07-07 01:51:42

Roger_That wrote:

Who cares?????????

I don't.

#26 2011-07-07 07:33:54

phoQ wrote:

I couldn’t care less about Caylee, but Casey gives me a boner.  I’d feel safe hooking up with her.  If I accidentally got her pregnant, I know she’d take care of it.

That's exactly how I feel. Very well put.

#27 2011-07-07 10:00:08

Bigcat wrote:

phoQ wrote:

That's exactly how I feel. Very well put.

I'd only tap that in public, don't want to be alone in a room with Miss Chloroform.

#28 2011-07-07 11:41:31

phreddy wrote:

Yes, those were the reasons the jury gave for not convicting her.  However, my attorney friends tell me that determining motive and method of death are not required for a guilty verdict.  Headkicker, do you want to weigh in here?

It was a circumstantial case.  Almost every case is circumstantial unless there is an eyewitness (which might be flawed) or DNA (which could be present for some other reason including contamination of the sample).

They could have convicted on the evidence they were given if it was more likely than not that Caylee died as a result of a crime committed by Casey.  Aladdin got it right.  The Defense was able to make the family the focus of the case.  The fact that they had 33 days of testimony and only deliberated for 10 hours is very telling.  Also, the alternate juror said that he believed Caylee died in some sort of horrific accident (no evidence for that) and that the father was lying.

This reminds me of the Boston nanny case...nice white girl shakes a baby to death and gets off because it could have been something else;  also reminds me of the Danielle Van Damme case where the Defendant was convicted (he was a male), but the Defense claimed the child was killed by someone else because the parents were swingers and had strange people in and out of their house --- even though they knew their client was guilty because he had offered to show them the location of the body in exchange for  plea.  In the Van Damme case it didn't work.

The jurors here, in my opinion, were just lazy.  They decided early on that the white trash family was full of scumbags and that they wanted to feel sorry for Casey.  They really did not deliberate at all because their minds were already made up.

#29 2011-07-07 18:18:01

This just in.  Even Gawd thinks she's guilty.

A tall tree in the same area where Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were found was struck by lightning this afternoon — just hours after her mother learned she would be released from jail next week.

#30 2011-07-07 20:40:41

phreddy wrote:

A tall tree in the same area where Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were found was struck by lightning this afternoon — just hours after her mother learned she would be released from jail next week.

Soooo basically god has embarassingly bad aim.

#31 2011-07-07 21:29:21

Emmeran wrote:

phreddy wrote:

Soooo basically god has embarassingly bad aim.

God's aim seems to have improved.  Normally when he gets a hair up his ass and decides to smite the earth over somebody's misdeeds, his aim is off by hundreds to thousands of miles.

#32 2011-07-07 22:22:20

I really don't know anything about this mess, and I really don't care, but everyone else is posting so I just want to get in on the activity, too.

#33 2011-07-07 22:30:42

PORCH LIGHTS ON FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY!!  DON'T FORGEt Y'ALL!

#34 2011-07-07 22:54:16

BRB...going out with my slingshot...

#35 2011-07-07 23:55:00

Taint wrote:

I really don't know anything about this mess, and I really don't care, but everyone else is posting so I just want to get in on the activity, too.

I'm waiting for the Lifetime miniseries, but everyone is posting spoilers!

#36 2011-07-08 01:03:56

Taint wrote:

Good for you, Taint! You must have been paying attention to the man behind the curtain.

#37 2011-07-16 14:41:16

Apparently, to black women, all white women look alike.  Who knew?

Board footer

cruelery.com