#2 2011-08-01 15:56:43

Staniforth's distraught father said his son would spend up to 12 hours playing on his Xbox.

Sounds like the kid needed to learn about the delights that the females of our species offer.

#3 2011-08-01 16:57:17

Emmeran wrote:

Staniforth's distraught father said his son would spend up to 12 hours playing on his Xbox.

Sounds like the kid needed to learn about the delights that the females of our species offer.

He's a Gamer.  Unless the woman invades their parent's basement, they never learn about females.

#4 2011-08-01 20:04:00

My son is a wannabe gamer, but anytime a chick shows up he can't help sniffing around like a hound dog. 

On the other hand, my daughter had some of her friends over and they didn't want to do anything but facebook, etc - until my son showed up; at that point 3 nubile young women came streaming out of the house in two piece bikini's to hang out by the pool.  Funny as fuck.

#5 2011-08-01 20:09:37

Quote: "A post-mortem revealed that 20-year-old Chris Staniforth -- who was offered a place to study Game Design at Leicester University -- was killed by a pulmonary embolism....."

Weakling. I've had two of those!

#6 2011-08-01 22:04:54

Let's spread the word that a highly desirable Darwin Award can be earned by marathon gaming. Get rid of them while they're young.

#7 2011-08-02 02:32:57

Sure, blame gaming.  This could have just as easily happened to a TV addicted couch potato or a long haul trucker.

#8 2011-08-02 04:36:38

Emmeran wrote:

The "delight" when they fuck your best friend; Or, the part where the leave you saddled with debt?

Fine - I am still a bit bitter.  I accept that.

Board footer

cruelery.com