#1 2011-08-29 04:29:17

Niggers are not humans; only the most dense or deluded humans refuse to accept this.  They themselves make it abundantly clear they aren’t humans by the videos and images THEY CHOOSE TO PUT IN THE MEDIA ABOUT THEMSELVES; SHOWING THE WORLD WHAT THEY ARE, WHO THEY ADMIRE, AND WHAT THEY SEE AS NORMAL BEHAVIOR!

Crazy Woman Threatening McDonalds Workers

Waka Flocka Threatens Koreans On A Bus

Fight Outside Club

Shooting Outside Liquor Store

Nigresses Fight In School

Last edited by fnord (2011-08-29 04:43:38)

#2 2011-08-29 05:35:59

Niggers are not humans; only the most dense or deluded humans refuse to accept this.  They themselves make it abundantly clear they aren’t humans by the videos and images THEY CHOOSE TO PUT IN THE MEDIA ABOUT THEMSELVES; SHOWING THE WORLD WHAT THEY ARE, WHO THEY ADMIRE, AND WHAT THEY SEE AS NORMAL BEHAVIOR!

You fishing for a lecture on the psychology of projection and denial or something?

#3 2011-08-29 05:40:55

Tall Paul wrote:

You fishing for a lecture on the psychology of projection and denial or something?

This ought to be good; bring it on bitch!

#4 2011-08-29 09:54:31

fnord wrote:

Tall Paul wrote:

This ought to be good; bring it on bitch!

If you don't understand by now, nothing I say will make sense to you, my friend. Just try not to call the kettle black, Mr. Pot.

#5 2011-08-29 10:14:55

fnord wrote:

[size=20]Niggers are not humans; only the most dense or deluded humans refuse to accept this.

Dense or not, fnord, if I see another declaration like this, I will delete it.

#6 2011-08-29 11:05:39

There are websites for this shit Fnord, but this isn't one of them.

Last edited by Emmeran (2011-08-29 11:05:53)

#7 2011-08-29 12:52:20

Don’t be too hard on Fnordie; he misses living in an urban area.  Cloistered in the hinterlands, he can only get enraged at a spectacle that we just laugh at here.
Also, Fnord, Korean is not the preferred nomenclature. Yobo or shovelhead, please.

#8 2011-08-29 13:11:27

phoQ wrote:

Don’t be too hard on Fnordie; he misses living in an urban area.  Cloistered in the hinterlands, he can only get enraged at a spectacle that we just laugh at here.
Also, Fnord, Korean is not the preferred nomenclature. Yobo or shovelhead, please.

Actually "Gook" is the correct slang for Koreans, Slopes are Viets, Japs are Nips and of course Chinese are Chinks.

#9 2011-08-29 19:29:26

phoQ wrote:

. . . shovelhead . . .

You are thinking of 70's era Harley-Davidsons.  Koreans are referred to as "bucket-heads" (I never really "got" that one - Can-Not see the resemblance).

Emmeran wrote:

Actually "Gook" is the correct slang for Koreans . . .

That is Vietnamese.
http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/The_More_You_Know.jpg

#10 2011-08-30 17:21:19

I know it's been mentioned before, but for a guy who hates niggers, you sure spend a lot of time watching videos about them...  It reminds me of republican politicos who rail against gay marriage but hang around men's rooms playing footsie between the stalls.

#11 2011-09-02 17:31:54

peco wrote:

I know it's been mentioned before, but for a guy who hates niggers, you sure spend a lot of time watching videos about them...  It reminds me of republican politicos who rail against gay marriage but hang around men's rooms playing footsie between the stalls.

That's what I've always said about Fnord.  He spends more time on black websites than every black person that I know.  Fnord is on those sites daily.  I am only there when I am reading one of Fnord's posts!

And if I wanted, I could match Fnord event for event with white people doing stupid, illegal, and violent shit, but that would mean that I'd have to start obsessively trolling for white pathology on the internet (not that difficult, as I have never actually seen a black scat video...and I've looked).

#12 2011-09-02 18:13:05

headkicker_girl wrote:

... but that would mean that I'd have to start obsessively trolling for white pathology on the internet...

I was thinking you were going to say "...but that would mean I'd have to actually care what fnord says..."

I just don't get it.  Fnord is black and gay, right?  WTF?  I've heard of self-hating jews, but a self-hating black guy is pretty hard to find, IMHO.

#13 2011-09-02 20:11:58

whosasailorthen wrote:

headkicker_girl wrote:

... but that would mean that I'd have to start obsessively trolling for white pathology on the internet...

I was thinking you were going to say "...but that would mean I'd have to actually care what fnord says..."

I just don't get it.  Fnord is black and gay, right?  WTF?  I've heard of self-hating jews, but a self-hating black guy is pretty hard to find, IMHO.

He could be Chris Rock for all we know.

#14 2011-09-02 23:57:58

whosasailorthen wrote:

Well that goes without saying.  But Fnord has some rough shit going on in his life and he can't do anything about it so I figure he needs an object to direct his anger at.  If it's the nigger phantom menace that helps him cope I am fine with that as long as he's not dragging anyone behind his pickup truck.

#15 2011-09-03 00:40:04

headkicker_girl wrote:

whosasailorthen wrote:

Well that goes without saying.  But Fnord has some rough shit going on in his life and he can't do anything about it so I figure he needs an object to direct his anger at.  If it's the nigger phantom menace that helps him cope I am fine with that as long as he's not dragging anyone behind his pickup truck.

True, we all need someone or something to rail against if for no other reason to let off steam. I wouldn't kick fnord if I met him or not sit down with him, but people like that, they themselves make it abundantly clear they aren’t humans by the videos and images THEY CHOOSE TO PUT IN THE MEDIA ABOUT THEMSELVES; SHOWING THE WORLD WHAT THEY ARE, WHO THEY ADMIRE, AND WHAT THEY SEE AS NORMAL BEHAVIOR! Or so I've heard.

Board footer

cruelery.com