#2 2011-09-19 18:39:06

I think his claim there are senior military officers willing to overthrow the government in a coup should be looked into.  He's a very old looking 42, which suggests massive brain damage from using crappy drugs, and a delusional state approaching Kataksung Five.

Last edited by fnord (2011-09-19 19:27:41)

#3 2011-09-19 19:14:53

https://cruelery.com/img/breitbart-certifiable-2.png

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#4 2011-09-19 19:55:27

He didn't say anything about a coup, he said civil war.

#5 2011-09-19 19:55:45

For a man who made a career of editing other people's video to make them look bad, he makes himself look fairly shit-like. Must be that practice makes perfect after all.

#6 2011-09-19 20:39:06

Breitbart can be heard saying, “We outnumber them in this country, and we have the guns,”

I don't know where the moonbats got the idea that left-leaning people don't own guns.

#7 2011-09-19 21:46:00

George Orr wrote:

Breitbart can be heard saying, “We outnumber them in this country, and we have the guns,”

I don't know where the moonbats got the idea that left-leaning people don't own guns.

Yeah, we just don't like to brag about them.  He's gonna be in for a real surprise.

#8 2011-09-19 23:05:31

George Orr wrote:

I guess from their party functionaries who want nothing more than to deny that right to the non politically connected.

Last edited by GooberMcNutly (2011-09-19 23:05:46)

#9 2011-09-20 13:00:43

GooberMcNutly wrote:

George Orr wrote:

I guess from their party functionaries who want nothing more than to deny that right to the non politically connected.

That issue is as dead as the abortion discussion; if you hadn't noticed Obama has ushered in LESS restrictive gun laws than we had before.  Try to know what you're talking about Goob.

#10 2011-09-20 13:50:39

I follow the issue very closely. The current Democratic party doesn't want a Clintonesque smackdown on the scale they got when they touched that particular third rail. But it doesn't mean that they have changed their policy, they are just less public about their movements on that side.

"Shall Issue" has been a grassroots success. The Brady Campaign is nearly broke. The Democratic party has removed every instance of the word "gun" from their website. Truly, it's a good day.

But I still don't recall Obama signing any legislation that has made gun ownership LESS restrictive. What regulations have been removed during his tenure? He signed the National Parks carry act, but it was a veto proof majority anyway, what could he do?

But, really, I don't have any problem with Obama on the second amendment. No news is certainly good news.

#11 2011-09-20 15:36:56

You're so cute when you're paranoid.

#12 2011-09-20 15:42:14

Hey, guns never hurt anybody.

#13 2011-09-20 19:34:58

The Dems will outlaw guns about the same time the Repubs outlaw abortion, so relax. And, Goob, I know you follow the issue closely, but try following it somewhere other than the NRA website, OK? We will ALL feel better that way.

#14 2011-09-20 20:36:51

The NRA is a bunch of sniveling toadies. All they care about is laundering campaign donations and begging for larger and larger piles of money by crowing about "crises" that are just glorified molehills photoshopped into mountains.

I just get prickly when people talk about taking away my ability to defend myself and my family in the name of protecting me from myself.

But I will concede that guns are probably not going to be an issue in this election. And I think we can all breath a calm, collected sigh of relief about that.

Board footer

cruelery.com