#1 2007-11-28 14:16:50

I cannot stand Rachel Ray. And the artist(s) who drew this cartoon crap have her all wrong.  She needs to be bigger...much, much bigger.  And more annoying.  Stupid Rachel Ray.

http://www.cartoondollemporium.com/doll_rachaelray.html

#2 2007-11-28 14:54:49

kim

She makes the worst food ever. Where is Taint, he needs to back me up on this.

#3 2007-11-28 15:40:10

Jeeze. Who's body did they base that cartoon on? Not hers, obviously. She's an Oprah product, like Dr. Phil. It's part of the "Mediocritization of America" plan Ms. Winfrey has.

http://www.xmere.com/forums/uploads/highstreet/rachel_raytard.gif
Muffins and lite bondage, anyone?

#4 2007-11-28 20:43:10

Fraunee wrote:

She needs to be bigger...much, much bigger.

I'm de-lurking for a moment, because Rachel Ray isn't the most serious travesty on that site:

http://www.cartoondollemporium.com/dollmakers/my-pic.php/doll_num=dollz256/file0=dollz1.gif/x0=25/y0=40/z0=0/file1=dollz7.gif/x1=64/y1=139/z1=1/file2=dollz4.gif/x2=261/y2=159/z2=2/doll.gif

Apparently there's a graphic artist out there in need of a glaucoma medicine refill.  Back to lurking - cheers.

#5 2007-11-28 21:45:18

Rachel Ray sucks, she can't cook, says "yummo" too fucking much. If she tells us that EVOO is extra virgin olive oil one more time I will reach into the tv and strangle her.   
I watched he cooking show a few times and thought, "who is she fucking?"

I'm also glad Emeril is gone, he just proves that most americans have no idea how to cook or what good cooking is....

BTW, I speak from experience, having been a chef for 20 plus years.

Oh, and btw,  I've said it before,  Rosie is a giant dwarf...just look at her fugly face.

Last edited by Lurker (2007-11-28 21:46:39)

#6 2007-11-28 21:49:55

Lurker wrote:

Rachel Ray sucks, she can't cook, says "yummo" too fucking much. If she tells us that EVOO is extra virgin olive oil one more time I will reach into the tv and strangle her.   

I'm also glad Emeril is gone, he just proves that most americans have no idea how to cook or what good cooking is....

I agree.  I've never seen her make anything that I'd want to try.  Emeril either.  I never understood his appeal.

#7 2007-11-28 21:52:51

headkicker_girl wrote:

Lurker wrote:

I agree.  I've never seen her make anything that I'd want to try.  Emeril either.  I never understood his appeal.

I hate to admit it, but I had some leftover pumpkin and tried one of her recipes.  It was a curry pumpkin/pasta dish with scallops and shrimp.
I should have known better......

#8 2007-11-28 22:08:00

Lurker wrote:

I hate to admit it, but I had some leftover pumpkin and tried one of her recipes.  It was a curry pumpkin/pasta dish with scallops and shrimp.
I should have known better......

Ok, that was your first mistake...you know that pumpkin/squash flavor doesn't really go with seafood!  It might have worked with chicken, though.

#9 2007-11-28 22:18:54

headkicker_girl wrote:

you know that pumpkin/squash flavor doesn't really go with seafood!  It might have worked with chicken, though.

Actually, it seems very First Americans, you know, Thanksgiving-y.... dig a hole, put in a fish head, a squash seed and a bean seed.

Add some beans and you've got a Potowmack harvest feast.  Minus the pasta of course.  What the fuck is that all about?

#10 2007-11-28 23:58:03

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/4075/marinatingtoollk5.jpg

#11 2007-11-29 02:33:18

square wrote:

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/4075/marinatingtoollk5.jpg

I'll just bet that functions by using a vacuum. And it's got a hole at the end, right at waist counter level.

Already it does at least one thing better than Rachel Ray.

#12 2007-11-29 12:22:57

Mabey I am sick but, I would love to hump Rachel Ray. I know she is chubby and has a fucked up eye(botox gone wrong?) but still, POW!

#13 2007-11-29 12:41:19

kim

Then she could cook you breakfast, too.

If you are into that.

#14 2007-11-29 13:27:50

Rachek Ray does have a very big mouth, which could be an asset.  But if it is full of curried pumpkin pie or some such dreck, I don't think I'd put mine there.  Not that I'm picky or anythinig. 

To compare her to Rosie or Oprah is pretty far out of line.  Best to stick with comparable to get an accurate assessment.  Exactly who that would be, I don't know.  Any ideas?

#15 2007-11-29 22:59:01

Bigcat wrote:

Mabey I am sick but, I would love to hump Rachel Ray. I know she is chubby and has a fucked up eye(botox gone wrong?) but still, POW!

Don't you mean BAM! ?

BTW,  I also can't stand that fucktard Guy Fiere or whatever the hell his
stupid- ass name is.  He looks like a love child of buttseks between Billy Idol and that stoopid ass from LimpBizkunts...yeeech

#16 2007-11-29 23:13:01

Guy Fieri is a total douche.  Anyone who states on their website

the Guido that’s visited your table to make sure your food was off the hook is the same man America voted ‘The Next Food Network Star’ – the real deal Holyfield. No additives, no preservatives…you get what you see!

reeks of douchedom.

Last edited by Fraunee (2007-11-29 23:14:14)

Board footer

cruelery.com